Money & Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Money & Game
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:23 am 
Dedicated Member

Game has continually inspired me to better my life, not for woman but for me! 1) Right now I have very little money, no job or car - I'm currently job hunting for a waiter and have sent in a few résumé's. I've gotten no call backs so far. I want to be wealthy and I want to work hard - I know nothing comes easy. Although, what can I do right now to make money - I'm asking for a plan, something to out me on the right path, an idea. I'd also like a response from someone who's living that life and is successfull - or at least on his/her way of doing it.

2) I also have no friends or social circle and no connections. How do I build an impressive lifestyle? Note: I'm not a club guy.
Thanks.

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

Post subject: Re: Money & Game
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Check out the lean startup method. It is a great way to build a business without investing a lot of money initially in the product or service. You basically come up with an idea and then start iterating based on customer feedback. Super interesting and a great way to learn business.

Another good thing to do is search for people who are living the lifestyle you want and ask them what they do. See if they're willing to take you on as an intern. Most people would be happy to give you knowledge in exchange for free labor.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Helpful advice on job hunting do not wait for them to call you back. My father taught me that if you really want a job you have to be persistent i.e. you have constantly pester them by calling and checking in on the application that you dropped off at wherever location you applied a job at. This does two very important things
1) It shows that you are just not another stereotypical job hunter that leaves an application and forgets about it. ( It shows that you really want a job)
2) It makes it so that they do not forget who you are. Remember you are not the only one applying for that job there are 50 more like you that are hoping to land that job. (You must consistently check up on any and all Job applications that you have applied for.)

On a slightly different note I suggest that you look into companies that specializes placing people at locations.

The following are worth checking up on for any Job seeker:
Temp Agencies
Work source agencies

P.S.
It's always a good idea to have as many qualifications as possible whether they are job related or not because that will open up your job search area tremendously and will give you better chances at landing a job. also it's never too early to be looking for a career as that will be the thing that supplies the money for all those fancy new toys that you've always wanted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:27 pm 

While social status and overall happiness can affect your game (via your confidence and how you're perceived), it's not everything.

If you're unemployed and really trying (the previous poster was correct with his comment about persistence... just beat the pavement and get SOMETHING), then you can be proud that you're beating the pavement and really trying to get a job. Be confident in THAT.

I've done pickup on both sides of this... Years ago I wasn't making much at all... my job was not impressive... I had a 20 yr old car and rented a bullshit apartment in a bad neighborhood. If anything I'd say I was actually MORE successful than I am nowadays - and I have a really good job now... (granted, some of that may be because I was younger and better looking back then).

Point is - a lot of this is mental.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:44 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Aristotle Onasis started from scratch. You might want to learn how he sold his first tobacco. Yeah. It's all about persistence as some poster noted earlier.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

number one rule in a man's life is - don't be poor. so get that shit sorted man

Another thing is a quality women would never have a relationship with you if you are poor.

Don't listen to what all the pua say like "money don't matter"

If it didn't matter they wouldn't be working their asses off for guys to go to their bootcamps and pay them shit loads of cash