I'm the oldest son of a celebrity, but no one knows!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello everyone!
I'm 20 years old living in a country somewhere in europe which is not the country I am originally from. Back in my home country, my father is a big name celebrity, probably in the top 10 nationwide, however here where I live very few people would know who he is. I was wondering how to best make use of my high status, the problem being that I am relatively new to this country and here to stay. I don't need to appear high status but rather I need to learn how to show my high status. All my life, during my childhood I was hidden away from the Paparazzis and taught by my paremts to be extremely discreet and almost invisible. I even spent most of my youth at a secluded boarding school in Switzerland... Later in life this is coming back to bite me in the ass...

I mean I should have no trouble in theory right? I'm the only child of a foreign celebrity, i'm a landowner in my own right (i have a small appartment that i got as a gift for my 18th birthday from my grandpa), i dress extremly well and wear only the finest clothes...

So what's the problem you might ask? Well, first off I don't think it's very smart to just brag about this stuff and I need to do it smoothly and secondly no one would ever believe me anyway right?

So here I am in this country that is not my own (but i speak the language fluently), broke but with my own appartment (my parents cut me off because they want me to live a normal life and all that crap. I'm one of those celebrity kids that was never actually spoiled, except for the free appartment that is...), knowing almost no one...

Any advice? Even just the other day some asshole bouncer wouldn't let me into one of the town's classiest clubs because I was on my own. Apparently being well dressed is not enough, he told me to come back with some girls and I didn't feel like telling him who I was because he probably would not have believed me anyway and I thought it best to be smart about it, shrug it off and be nice to the guy...

So yeah, any advice on how to actually use my status to my advantage?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:28 am 
Post of the month winner!

We should like totally hang out. I have a friend who is really good friends with a celebrity. I bet that this celebrity is connected to your folks through Kevin Bacon by 5 degrees or less which makes us connected by 7. We could go clubbing together with a paper map of our 7 degrees of separation. Also... I just want to mention that I have a distant uncle who is a mobster, another who is doctor, and a cousin who is serving hard time for fraud. My mom cam do a split. My dad can't cook but is a decent public speaker and has been on tv like 20 times... no... I think 8.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, I get it, you think I'm trolling/lying/whatever.

Does anyone have some actual advice?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:55 pm 

Quote:
Ok, I get it.
No, you don't.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

what hes saying is it doesnt matter if hes a celebrity or not. you already answered your own question in two ways.

1. they dont know who he is there

2. your not the celebrity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So are you guys saying there is no way to use this as an advantage then?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Honestly.... In my opinion I would almost say no

You cant just outright talk about it because then that would be taken as bragging right? (right.) So theres no way to really say this info without it being taken that way.

When youre asking this question now, its almost like youre saying "How can people know about who my dad is so i can be seen as cool..."? It seems like you're taking this information overly important and I dont think its something that you can build your image off of.

The ONLY way to tell someone would be casually bringing it up, slightly, in a conversation that THEY bring up... If they realize why you've just brought up a conversation about dads or parents or anything, then its a huge turn-off. It is something that can be used as more of an accessory to your life, but it should be BEHIND the many other cool things about you. I feel like its not something you can hook someone with, but if you can include that to your back story of the awesome life you have, it would be "ohh this guy is so awesome because blah blah blah.. and THEN his dad is blah.. which is an interesting fact"

Hope this helps bro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:04 pm 

Quote:
Let me explain this to you in a way you can easily understand:

You are a snobby brag with no talent and nothing going for you other than an apartment and a financial safety net in case you fail. - Read this carefully without prejudice and try to understand what YOU are.

You used the word yourself, "How can I brag about this?" - so I am assuming if you had anything worthwhile to brag about, you would have done it already; you went to a boarding school. . . did you excel in academics? athletics? Music? Arts? Did you win any awards for debate? Start up any projects with teachers/peers? Why is it that I already know that you're a bore? Money is secondary. . . and in fact, in your position, not even necessary; Because if you starve, your folks will send you money. If you have no clothes left, your mommy will send you some. In fact, you could sit on your ass and do nothing and make no friends because if your parents sense this, they will send some of your old friends over to cheer you up.

^This is NOT your advantage, this is your curse. Your parents didn't cut you off to keep you from being "spoiled", they cut you off in hopes that you'll get your shit together and figure things out. Go get a job, meet some people, figure out some passions in your life, work on it . . . gain some talent. Your parents have plenty of friends whose kids are fuck ups. Sure, these kids party and have a good time but when people sit around without THAT parent around, they all say, "That kid is a dumb fuck. Ha ha ha ha ha." - I'll give you 100 to 1 odds that your folks already heard a few whispers here and there about you. They can already sense . . . hell, I only read one page of what you wrote and I can sense that you are already headed to uselessness. Go ahead and read some of the posts on this forum. This forum is saturated with useless kids with no talent, no abilities, and no future. Sadly, they don't even have a parental safety net so "pick up" is all they have for the moment. They treat a few pick up books they've read as their identity. They have nothing else. On the other hand, you have nothing else but your parent's brand name.

I didn't answer your question but your question is a useless question from a kid who is headed to uselessness. That you actually want to use your parent's brand name to get into a club and then to leverage their brand name again to pick up a few girls is absolutely useless.

1. If you don't have a job. Go get one. . . or choose a school if you are not in one. Forget the money. Just look at the whole catalog of jobs or schools and pick a few things that strike your fancy. Work at it. Make some friends who share your passion.

2. You can't properly leverage your parents' brand name, position, contacts, or even money because you have no power of your own. In order to push down on a "physical lever", you need to begin with some power of your own. Currently, all you have is the will to get into a fucking club.

3. If you find some passion of your own. . . whether it's in art, music, business, medical, even in performance, and you have an end goal in mind with that passion . . . and you set up a strategy to get there . . . that's when you can effectively use your parents' strengths. They feed you and clothe you . . . do you think they won't assist your progress every way they know how just to keep you from "getting spoiled"?

Where you are right now. . . the worst thing in the World you could ever do is let anybody know that you are "the oldest son of a celebrity". This is 100% admitting to the fact that you are a talentless zero with nothing going for you other than a parent's brand name. . . and in this process, you will impede your personal progress, not improve it . . . because you will surely attract a few knuckleheads who will be proud of the fact that she sucked the cock of the son of some celebrity from some other Country so she could out-slut her dimwit friends for some social points. And a blowjob is still a blowjob . . . and just like Skinner pigeons that continued to peck on the button for food pellets, you will continue to repeat this cycle to get your next blowjob. And in no time, you will be a 50 year useless "kid" who continues to search for his next blowjob using his daddy's brand name.

Get out and live a life.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Kasabi spot on as per usual.

Just to reiterate some of what he said and to put my thoughts forward; why would anyone care that you were the oldest son of a celebrity? That doesn't give you fame, it doesn't give you status, you are still a nobody. I very much agree with what Kasabi says above about money generally being secondary anyway, but I suppose if you were very rich you would probably attract the gold digger type of woman even if you did have nothing else going on in your life. But you say you're cut off. So the one potential 'benefit' of being the son of a famous person you haven't got.

I live my life based on what I want to be able to say on my deathbed when asked the question "what have you achieved?" And being able to give a happy and proud answer to that question is really what an "attractive lifestyle" is all about. It will be different for different people, of course. Some want to achieve career goals, some want to raise and provide for a family, some want to do good works for charity, or write a book or whatever. But if all you can say to that question is "oh I spent some of Daddy's cash and sunbathed quite a lot" then you have wasted your life.

And in terms of women, the answer to that same question is pretty much what an attractive lifestyle is going to be. Are you a slob who has no ambitions in life, is happy to sit on his couch receiving benefits and picking fluff out of his belly button all day long? Or are you driven? Have you got ambitions? Have you got passions? Do you care about something? Do you want to make a difference to something or someone?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I do have a job and I think you're acting a little predjudiced, not all sons of celebrities are spoiled brats who do nothing all day. I currently work as a translator but I don't earn much from that. I do sports and other activities and I find it a bit offensive that you would think that I just sit around resting on someone else's laurels and have a degree in daytime drinking or whatever.

Many PUAs talk about faking to know this or this person to get into clubs and stuff like that. Iwas just thinking being the son of a celebrity might help and give me some sort of an edge. If it does not then fine, I guess I need to do something else to build up an attractive lifestyle.

But then what can I do to get into the clubs I like then? Approach club promoters seems to be the common advice but what do I tell them? And why would they put me on the guest list just because I had a nice 20 minute chat with them once?

And as for ambitions yes, I do have some. I want to be a musician and a singer but let's be honest I am learning to play but I will never stop being crappy at singing... So that ship has sailed...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:06 pm 

Quote:
not all sons of celebrities are spoiled brats who do nothing all day.
It's not surprising that you still continue to hide behind the "sons of celebrities brand name".
Quote:
currently work as a translator but I don't earn much from that.
Money isn't important. Doing something that will improve your life is important. You are working . . . this is better than doing nothing. . . but a 12 year old who lived in two countries can do what you are doing. You're not translating because you love it. You are translating because this is the easiest thing for you to do. This is like a monkey who is proud of a job peeling bananas.
Quote:
I do sports and other activities and I find it a bit offensive that you would think that I just sit around resting on someone else's laurels and have a degree in daytime drinking or whatever.
You either misunderstood my post or continue to refuse to believe that you are talentless, lazy dumb ass. "I do sports and other activities". . . Really? You are proud of this? What is it that you do? Go to the gym and play pick up basketball? Do you fly kites? GO FIND SOMETHING THAT YOU LOVE TO DO. Make up your mind to excel at it. Work on that passion every day. You know and I know that you have never excelled at anything in your life. . . except perhaps hiding and bragging behind your daddy's brand name. You seem "excellent" at this. LOL . . . You are a piece of work. LOL . . .
Quote:
I need to do something else to build up an attractive lifestyle.
Forget trying to "attract" other people. Look at yourself. Would you hang out with you? Would you be interested in a kid that floats around, does nothing, can't wait to tell the World that he is the son of _____ and dreams up strategies to get into clubs? Let me break this down for you. You are like a guy with no money, no job, no education, and no work ethic who is dreaming up a strategy on how to get a good deal on a 50 ft. yacht.
Quote:
Approach club promoters seems to be the common advice but what do I tell them? And why would they put me on the guest list just because I had a nice 20 minute chat with them once?
I am thinking that the only thing that might actually put some sense into that little pea brain of yours is a dose of reality. Go ahead and meet those promoters. Tell them that you are the son of _____. You have an apartment. You are a translator. You like to "play sports" and other activities. Please do this so you can get laughed at and get over this little fantasy of yours.
Quote:
And as for ambitions yes, I do have some.
You have none. This is why:
Quote:
I want to be a musician and a singer
You have never practiced your instrument 3 hours a day for a period of at least one year. . . not even close. I know this because your writing tells me so. I know this because you have never worked on anything to excel at it. I do not believe you understand the word "work".

A good friend of mine is a professional musician and a professor at Berkely College of Music. It's easy to think if you see a kick butt musician that he was born with it. . . so I once asked him, "What is the common denominator? . . . Of all the kick ass musicians you've seen, what do they have in common?" It's not starting music early in life. It's not some natural born talent. The common denominator = practice. Whether it's because they loved it or because their parents forced them to do it . . . it just comes down to practice. . . and lots of it. Simple math.

*You want to get into a club? Simple. 1. Go pick up a lady or two at a bar or a lounge. 2. Take them to the club.

But gaining entrance to a club is not your problem at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Wow. Kasabi, I wish I knew you in real life, you would be such a good mentor/male role model...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I have to agree with kasabi. You have no idea about what work is. Let me demonstrate it easily...

Your father is a celebrity. He has earned his way to the top in one way or another through hard work, taking great risks, and investing wisely.

You have achieved nothing yet. The only things common in you and your father are your genes. The fact that you are his son holds absolutely 0 value, and practically nobody cares about it. The ones who do care about it only want to use you in one way or another.

You need to wake up from this dream and start doing something with your life

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

All solid replies. Apart from the comment about who cares, you can make shit up.

For instance, I'm the crown price of ali baba

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:39 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
my parents cut me off because they want me to live a normal life and all that crap.
Great parents.
Quote:
So yeah, any advice on how to actually use my status to my advantage?
Where you are; you have none. Work on it.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html