What would I wear on NYE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: What would I wear on NYE
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:22 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Say if I wanted to go out, what can i wear? I'm tall and skinny, btw. And 32. And have two department store cards from JCrew and Express. So what kind of clothes could I wear if I go out on NYE. No vnecks please and also, I'm in the Carolinas and a small town where a lot of people like to hunt, fish, and golf. Nothing that gives off a gay vibe either or girly.

I had thought of button downs, I thought of a hooded fleece jacket and t-shirt and jeans, and I thought of a dress vest, dress shirt, and trousers. But that might be a little too much on the latter. Also skin tight shirts, or medium? I'm not jacked or anything like that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Do you have a style you feel most comfortable in?

For me, I will be wearing jeans, dressshirt, vintage tie, and a vest. I chose this based on the fact that (1) I an comfortable in this kind of clothing and (2) the NYE venue I am going to is know for getting hot inside.

Here are some pics of roughly what I'm going for:

Subject: What would I wear on NYE

Although, depending on the venue or what you feel like, this may be a good time to peakcock. Nothing catches a drunk woman's eye just before midnight like a flashing hat, haha.

I would recommend getting slim-fit so it isn't baggy. You don't want it skin tight, but it should have a tailored look. After speaking with a fashion expert in NYC last week, I think staying with earth tone colors (plus maybe one item that sticks out) is the way to go. But everyone has different fashion.

- Lucas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Will, what did you end up wearing on NYE? And how did it work out for you?

- Lucas