How to reach my small goals?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:54 am 
Dedicated Member

Basically, right now all I'd like to do is move out, get a nice car and an apartment. I hv no job and I had to leave high school because I got sick early on. I hv no desire to go back because what I want to do doesn't not involve school my main goal on life is to make music and travel.

But first how do I find a job that can account for a nice car, apt, bills and food? Please help me!! Thanks!!!

My journal
confessions-of-a-seducer-journey-to-gre ... 84193.html Online/Offline, Texting & Reports.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Unfortunately brother we live in a world that is run by a pre determined rules and structure. Meaning if you are trying to make it on your own it is extremely tough to just do something like being in a band, becoming an actor or any other privileged, well paid jobs. For the rest of us that are not in the 1% of the 1% club we have to abide by the rules. Meaning, you have to get school, experience under your belt and make it the hard way. For example, I joined the military out of high school, I had a job a salary but even then I was still average or even below average. I had to get my bachelor to open doors and after I became a fighter pilot I felt like I was where I wanted to be. Even now after having that credential under my belt I still feel average when it comes to the ladies.

Now you don't need a big job to be a big person when it comes to ladies but for what you are looking for you might as well take the proven road and work hard and get schooling done to get the status you are looking for. It's a huge risk to try to make it down the road you are going down. It is not impossible but highly improbable. Take that from a 34 yr old who has made many mistakes and learned a lot from life.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:44 am 
Dedicated Member

finish at least High School. Get your education, get a job... then you can worry about the rest.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You should read... A LOT

Many successful people started their life by reading considerably on other successful people and topic of interests.
I'd absolutely suggest starting with Anthony Robbins's Unlimited Power.

That being said High School - boring as it might be - is easy to graduate from and get a first degree. So I'd recommend also doing that.

Good luck for your life goals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

always in positive mind...never feel hesitate