Social circle and popularity

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Before a get to my question I'd like you guys to quickly think about this.Remeber when you were at school or collage etc. there was always a group of popular people. They usually included all the hottest women and they were always in the spotlight for some reason.In this group of people there was a leader.He dated THE hottest girl in the school and everyone liked him.

I'm sure everyone can agree that this type of lifestyle is conductive to getting laid.Having socialproof everywhere you go will lead you to meet more women without even trying.

Now my question is: How do I become that guy? the guy that has hundreds of good friends and is always invited to every cool party? Who never gets left out of anything because he is the life of the party?

My guess is that I have to start making new friends, getting more involved in social events, throwing patries etc.. Any input is welcome

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That guy who dated the hottest girl in the school is a Natural, you can easily recognise him by the way he moves, the way he talks. It's like if he was surrounded by a comfort zone and everyone that enter in this one is immediately hypnotized by his words. Have you ever had this feeling watching an alpha male?

So, set this point, we have to see where you can start: i think that it wouldn't be useful at all if you went out sarging in this right moment without a great inner game. You could have the best openers, the best routines, the best canned material, but if you don't look confident, you won't get the girl.
Starting to the basics you should build an attractive you, how? It's sad to say, but it's undeniable that the world judges us firstly for how we appear and then for what we think. Your body is the temple of your soul, so start working out and get a fit body. This will give you a great help and your inner game will become better, no doubt about it. You will ever ever ever have a good aspect, not like if you was going to the disco, but stay in order, maybe you could buy a good parfume, and some clothes which exalt your body without spending a lot of money. You never know, some trains pass only once.

So, this is a great first step, now you look better, and you will be easier noted by girls, what does it mean? Less work for you!

The second part is the hardest: imagine you to jump by a plane, under you, it's just air and the see. The first time will be scaring as ****, and also the second one… but after 100 times you will feel confident, it won't scare you anymore. The same thing is for approach, once you will be confident you will reach a high level of inner game. You will not be confident only with woman, also with your chief, with your friends, you will be in control of most aspects of your daily life, and this situation will increase again your inner game, and the value in front of people, in front of girls, people will see you as a leader, the alpha male you were talking about!!

The last but not the list advice is: don't become too much cocky, always keep your mind open, learn from others, share opinions and feelings, be kind with everyone and don't lose your sense of rationality. Ok, follow your instinct is good, but not always!
Oh, i forgot… don't use routines, and openers, i think they eliminate our fantasy and most important, your personality! If you have questions, just ask me!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for your response

First of my appearance: That is the first thing I've sorted out awhile back.I bought new clothes, got a new hairstyle, started going to the gym etc. That boosted my confidence a whole lot and increased my success with women.The thing is I don't think innergame is where my problem lies because I'm a confident, greatlooking guy( I've been told by multiple women that I'm one of the sexiest men they've ever seen and I get complimented by women a lot on my looks) with a deep voice etc...

NOW where my problem comes in, I don't have a real circle of friends.Yea I know a lot of people and when we see eachother we would talk and then we would go on with our day.I rarely get invited to parties, and around here privet parties are where all THE hottest women gather.To get invited to these parties I need to know a lot more people that go and organize them. I'm gonna start of by going out sarging more, throwing parties of my own, join social clubs where you meet tons of new men and women etc.

Do you think this is a good way to expand my social circle?Btw I'm still a student and I've noted that people with the highest social status often date the hottest women.

Thanks again for any future responses

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

If you're a high school/college/university student or even if you're not, I'd strongly recommend that you buy or download the book 'Conquer your campus' forget the authors name, but it was very useful to me a few years ago.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yea I'm still a university student, I'll check it out thanks very much

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

As previously stated 'conquer your campus' is a great read. Basically give love to everyone, more people you know = more value. To become the top dog you usually need to be high status and have plent to offer in terms of value. Value can be situational i.e The manager of a retail store may be seen as high value to his employee's but outside in a club he may be unkown and have nothing to offer. Generally I have found that people who are grounded are unphased by situational value and assume they are the top dog. These kind of guys are socially savy and will connect with others, they are leaders.

The question is what do you have to offer others in terms of value? What have you got that they want?

If you honestly believe you have nothing (you probably do) then go out and get it. Join clubs, network, meet hot girls who can also become your friends, guys are always looking for mates who know plenty of women. Offer value to the target audience (i.e students, if you are a student) no point being the leader of the local bowls club if you are trying to make friends with people you're age. So find where people hang out, make friends and find out how you can offer value to these people. Value comes in many forms such as humour, women, hooking people up with things, hosting parties, knowing many people and so on.