Top 10/15 traits women are attracted to

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I remember seeing a list somewhere a long time ago, but I cant find it. Anyways, I thought a new one could be constructed. I think it belongs here that way guys who suck can look at it and see where they might want to improve upon in their daily lives. So hopefully guys with a lot of experience can share their thoughts.

From what I remember..

Dances good/confidently
Dominant personality
Funny
Smells good
Kisses great

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Could it be the alpha male in general? It would include a few from your list (confident, dominant personality)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:52 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Humble
Kind
Romantic
Generous

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: nrjose27@aim.com
I guess one would be having interesting hobbies. I did this mindblowing card trick to this one girl on the bus, and she literally was speechless. I later asked her, in her own opinion, if she thought guys who did magic tricks were attractive. She said, "Yeah, because not that many people could do it." So I guess it's good to have a unique hobby that'll make you stand out from all the other normal and conventional ones.

I'd also like to choose a hobby that'll carry over throughout the years. For example, you can't really dance if you're on the dancefloor of a nightclub if you're going on 70 (but the nice slow dance is an exception), but doing card tricks to your grandchildren will work like a charm.

My place to go for the ultimate card tricks: http://www.ellusionist.com/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Girls are attracted to guys who are experts at certain things. If you can sing, dance, draw, play sports, do magic tricks, play the guitar etc. better than most, that will be attractive to a girl.

LimitlessAlpha.com

If you're one of those guys who reads countless pick-up material yet still has some trouble meeting and seducing women, because of AA or fear of rejection or whatever, this'll fix you up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:59 am 
Black Belt

You forgot good at sex. Very important

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:52 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
You forgot good at sex. Very important
How is a girl I just met in a bar going to know if I'm 'good at sex' or not?

It can keep a girl attracted, or make a girl more attracted, but you need to make her attracted before she has sex with you. Otherwise, however ;good you are at sex', she isn't going to sleep with you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:16 am 
Black Belt

he didn't specify when in the interaction these traits were needed, he asked for traits that women are attracted to. This is one of the most important if you want to continue the interaction with a girl further than just one night, or into a relationship.

If you're good at sex this gives you what we call sexual confidence. And you can display this to girls that you are talking to, albeit not always directly. You can bring it up with sex talk (see the excellent posts of Teevster/TVA Oslo), or you can convey it indirectly by your demeanor, how you walk, and other ways that you can sub-communicate it. Girls are extremely perceptive in this regard.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 am 
Dedicated Member

I'm afraid I disagree. Can we tell from looking whether a girl is 'good at sex'? We might be able to tell that she seems the slutty type - and therefore might have had more experience and therefore might be 'better at sex', but even that isn't a definite way to tell. Thinking that women have some sort of intuition for this stuff is off the mark.

One of my funniest memories was sitting on a train one weekend and overhearing two girls behind me talking about one of my friends. "They call him one fuck Tom" "why?" "Because you only want to fuck him once, terrible in bed!" Yet he still gets women galore, because he's the most confident (and in fairness decent looking) guy I know. He's basically a 'natural' as well as they come, but apparently these girls weren't overly impressed with his skills in the sack.

Now, yes, you can keep a girl coming back if you give her a good time in bed, but you're going to need far more than that to get a girl in bed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 am 
Black Belt

Agreed, it's just another trait that girls are attracted to. Maybe not initially but in the long run definitely. Girls talk to their friends too, I've seen guys get lays simply by their reputation and how girls talk about them.

Being a dancer, I am just used to girls assuming that I'm good in bed (which I pride myself on being).
But yes, I agree you can't always judge a book by its cover.