Cabin crew PUA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Building an Attractive Lifestyle

Post subject: Cabin crew PUA
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys what are your thoughts on joining a cabin crew as in a flight attendant.
the job has more women in it than men.in some places the ratio is 7:1
I am thinking about taking up the job since I dont want to be stuck in the 9-5 job where I would be able to do very little to build my lifestyle.
Here I am getting an opportunity to travel to different places around the globe.I personally love travelling.Also I think the job requires you to be interacting with people so its always going to be better as it will be contributing to my social skills instead of sitting behind a computer.
so what do you guys think?
I wont be hitting on passengers obviously but surely lots of female crews who have less stable relationships and picking up chicks wherever I visit via the flights.

any guys out here?who have been in the airline industry that can shed some light on the matter and as to how much beneficial it is for gaming??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

My friend is in a cabin crew for virgin atlantic.

He travels all over the place vegas, new york london etc and hes told me hes met alot of people.

He aint the best looking but he certainly meets alot of girls (cabin crew + countless social gathering events with his work colleagues) so plenty of exposure to game

I always see him posting tonnes of pictures with people and the pay is pretty good standard.

Its really not a bad job apart from the long flying hours and jet lag (you know)

But you should be pilot instead (instant Amog) ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ya I am aware about the constant jet lag and other downsides to the job and I am prepared to handle it.
Besides a Pilot is what I wanted to become but don't have that much money to spend on flying lessons.
And I have heard it is very easy for pilots(kinda a VALUE thing)
they say you can dress up a pig in a pilot's costume and girls would go crazy for him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

I'm a (very young) pilot. There are a more non-gay male cabin crew around, mainly because after pilot training it is very hard to get a job as a pilot, so many male pilots start off as cabin crew and work their way up.

I know of certain male cabin crew guys who pick up chicks on the return flights, these girls are obviously returning home. He doesn't look very professional put picks chicks up none the less.

If it's something you want to do, go for it. But be aware it's not always as glamorous as it seems (as with most jobs).

Also, where do you live? Many airlines are collapsing which means there are a lot of experience cabin crew members out of work, and when they're are jobs they will get them before you.

If you want more advice, feel free to ask.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm a (very young) pilot. There are a more non-gay male cabin crew around, mainly because after pilot training it is very hard to get a job as a pilot, so many male pilots start off as cabin crew and work their way up.

I know of certain male cabin crew guys who pick up chicks on the return flights, these girls are obviously returning home. He doesn't look very professional put picks chicks up none the less.

If it's something you want to do, go for it. But be aware it's not always as glamorous as it seems (as with most jobs).

Also, where do you live? Many airlines are collapsing which means there are a lot of experience cabin crew members out of work, and when they're are jobs they will get them before you.

What flying school did you go to?

I didnt know at all pilots who dont find jobs go work in cabin crew :S lol

But i dunno you might be right but im in oxford aviation academy doing my pilot training and there are alot of AMOGs but PUA> Amog :)

But the girls that come to do training to be part of a cabin crew are really :shock:
(hot) so it is a good profession to game alot of girls :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:21 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

But i dunno you might be right but im in oxford aviation academy doing my pilot training and there are alot of AMOGs but PUA> Amog :)

But the girls that come to do training to be part of a cabin crew are really :shock:
I know quite a few guys who went into ops and cabin crew after not getting jobs. Some even went to work in Tesco. How far are you into it all? A lot of our guys end up at a certain low cost airline, but hey it's jet hours.

Dude, how can we use our profession to our advantage? I don't like to come out with it, looks like I'm trying to qualify ourselves.

How is it there? I've met 6 people who went there and only 2 weren't deep up their arse lol. Mod or int? PUA all the way man, can't stand AMOGs lol.

Last edited by titanman on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

I am from India mates.Even here the airline industry isn't in its best position as it was a few years ago.
I also want to be on long haul rather than short haul since that would be much better for gaming(more time)How long does it take for one to get promoted to long haul flights?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:35 pm 
Dedicated Member

My friend went straight into long haul at Virgin. But if you work for an airline that does long and short haul they may want you in short haul first but they might not. I know a lot of the experience cabin crew prefer short haul due to families.

You might go straight into long or short.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I went to Stapleford, finished mid 2011. I know quite a few guys who went into ops and cabin crew after not getting jobs. Some even went to work in Tesco. How far are you into it all? A lot of our guys end up at a certain low cost airline, but hey it's jet hours.

Dude, how can we use our profession to our advantage? I don't like to come out with it, looks like I'm trying to qualify ourselves.

How is it at OAA? I've met 6 people who went there and only 2 weren't deep up their arse lol. Modular or int? PUA all the way man, can't stand AMOGs lol.
Tesco really?! thats kinda wasteful of a pilot license considering the cost lol

And mines integrated. And you dont need to qualify yourself, you just keep quiet and let the people qualify to you 8)

You can joke with the air hostesses something like "hey so do you wanna fly the plane"

Or if there is a male flight attendant and an air hostess you can say to the guy "hey could you bring me some coffee please" take him out of the equation

and then game the chick 8)

But dont ever brag okay lol

and are you in an airlines SPAM then??

And im couple of months into it looking forward to going to pheonix to do a part of a module never been to usa so hopefully my asian-british accent is a f-close magnet lol :) [/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:50 am 
Dedicated Member

You must be hammering the question bank then haha.

I meant more with other girls you meet at clubs etc.

And yeah I am.

Post subject: Re: Cabin crew PUA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Im currently in architecture school, but ive been to flight attendant school (in Brazil) a couple years back, and let me tell you, lots of cute girls wanting to be ""glamorous". Im currently in college, but im finally old enough to apply for Emirates Airlines... and Id love to have the experience to travel the world and stuff (i like the job also since ive been flying with my dad (he pilots for hobby and wanted me to pilot), well, too expensive) plus raise some money.
Should be enjoyable to stand up to the sky's stress life for a year and then come back to reality.

Post subject: Re: Cabin crew PUA
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

Like any career, don't go into it purely for picking up women.

You lot above may be able to answer my question here, as I don't have much experience of it - but obviously you travel to a lot of different places. Do you get to spend much time in those places though? I imagine you fly to some exotic place, get off the plane, go to a hotel, sleep, get back on a plane and go home? I always think it will be like trucking - you go a lot of places but don't necessarily get to see any of the good bits of those places.