The Power of Smell: The Secret to Attracting Women

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

smell is powerful because distinct smells aren't often triggered,

this is why distinct smells can act as effective "anchors" of specific emotional states

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I've noticed some talk about pheromones in this thread. Sorry (that word :roll:) to burst your bubble, but it seems the effect of pheromones on women is a myth. Humans no longer have the receptors to properly process them.
No, the idea that it's a myth is a myth. Sorry I haven't completed Googling good links on this subject, but the research is out there. I was trying to find confirmation that sweat or body odor carries chemical signals, i.e. you shouldn't necessarily wash up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

VIP by Usher...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dolce and Gabanna " The one "

Being in an uncomfortable situation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:11 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I've noticed some talk about pheromones in this thread. Sorry (that word :roll:) to burst your bubble, but it seems the effect of pheromones on women is a myth. Humans no longer have the receptors to properly process them.
No, the idea that it's a myth is a myth. Sorry I haven't completed Googling good links on this subject, but the research is out there. I was trying to find confirmation that sweat or body odor carries chemical signals, i.e. you shouldn't necessarily wash up.

Actually you guys are both technically correct. It truly depends on where a women is on her ovulation cycle. If a women is ovulating(not on her period, this is a 2-3 day period in the middle between periods) she will be more prone to be attracted to male body odors. If she is not, she will likely be more disgusted by the concept of another man's body odors.

There are also studies that prove at a genetic level we use smell to sort through mates. So regardless of what you believe about receptors that is incorrect, the difference is we have to get close to be attracted to them.

Couples are known for getting divorces when the women went off birth control because they lost their "magic". The physiological change of coming off the birth control changed their initially preferred mate. This was a subconscious act and a large majority of these circumstances were genetically related, they chose a mate with a higher chance of creating an offspring with a better immune system.

In other cases, people that kissed said that the kiss didn't feel right. When the saliva was exchanged the potential mate proved to have a good "genetic mix". After testing them they found this to be true.

Women do have a higher sense of smell, they are far more choosy about their mate as they are the ones who choose to have kids.

Quote:
The first study to indicate that chemical signals play a role in attraction was conducted by Claud Wedekind over a decade ago. Forty-four men wore the same T-shirt for three days. They refrained from deodorants and scented soaps so they wouldn’t interfere with their natural smell. Women then sniffed the shirts and indicated which ones smelled the best to them. By comparing the DNA of the women and men, the researchers found that women didn’t just choose their favorite scent randomly. They preferred the scent of man whose major histocompatibility complex (MHC) -- a series of genes involved in our immune system -- was most different from their own.

One huge statement people seem to miss is we are animals. There aren't many/any differences between us and animals. We seem to think there is. All those applications on animals exist in humans too.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I use this nivea body spray stuff in a blue bottle. I dont know why but women love it. My Last ex went apeshit for it. Girls at work go apeshit for it "omg u smell amaahzzzinggg!!" Even when i opend a door for a guy i always get the "OMG, im so jealous of sarah" (current fling).

Then when in this set i was working sat night, my target turned around while i was hi-5'ing someone and she literally sounded like she came haha "ohhh my gaaawwddd" .

Smell is definitely important

Could you send me a link for this stuff. i wanna buy it!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I use this nivea body spray stuff in a blue bottle. I dont know why but women love it. My Last ex went apeshit for it. Girls at work go apeshit for it "omg u smell amaahzzzinggg!!" Even when i opend a door for a guy i always get the "OMG, im so jealous of sarah" (current fling).

Then when in this set i was working sat night, my target turned around while i was hi-5'ing someone and she literally sounded like she came haha "ohhh my gaaawwddd" .

Smell is definitely important

Hey, just curious which spray are you talking about?

Could you provide a link or something?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Random question.

Isn't it true that if you wear a scent similar to a womans fathers' smell, your chances of success are higher?

Remember hearing that somewhere, might be B.S

I just can't forget 8/10 who was angry all the time on me because I used her fathers' smell. My pers exp about that are - that's not helping

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You guys might think I am fucking crazy but when i hunt for females I no longer use men's perfume. I use instead baby cologne. It's a powerful magnet for getting females close to me. I don't know what that shit has that drives them crazy. I usually don't shave and dress like very casual-elegant with a hint a wild boy and my precious baby cologne.

The cologne brand is called "Agustin Reyes" sometimes I blend it with: Hugo Boss to variate the scent a little bit.

Could you send a link to that ? Worth trying

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

That complex emotion and memory can be triggered by a simple sensory cue: the smell of winter air...

Smells ring bells.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's a fun 'date' to go to the mall where they have a cologne perfume shop, choose four or five and have a girl choose one. I know some people walk around clubs with three or four tester bottles and ask women's opinion so that they can find the crowd favorite.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Spray pheromones from Direct Androtics Tech. They have different types, Instant Honesty, Instant Alpha Male, etc. Pretty expensive but worth it.

That said, I hardly wear cologne and smoke a pack a day. Still get girls, it's just a piece of the puzzle.