PUA literature

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: PUA literature
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:59 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hello, i like to read books about seduction or charisma, social dynamics ... what is your best book? And which book is most instructive in your opinion?

Post subject: Re: PUA literature
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How to Win Friends and Influence People. Not a PUA book, but honestly the best thing you can read for self improvement and development in social/business interactions. Some parts are not applicable to seduction, and in some cases may have the adverse effect. Although, I would not let the prior sentence discourage you. The book is a time tested text and valuable information and insights.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:14 pm 
Read My Book

I'd put my book The Secret Laws of Social Wisdom up against anyones, but The Way Of The Superior Man by David Deida is also a great book. My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday is another. And The Manipulated Man.

None of these are PUA books, but they'll help you here aswell as with many other areas of life.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I'd put my book The Secret Laws of Social Wisdom up against anyones, but The Way Of The Superior Man by David Deida is also a great book. My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday is another. And The Manipulated Man.

None of these are PUA books, but they'll help you here aswell as with many other areas of life.
Mind giving me a brief summary of your book? I may give it a read.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

thank you, i will read all of them :) looks great

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho-Cybernetics

As far as "Inner Game" is concerned, which is a significant part of succeeding with dating and relationships, you can't go past this legendary book.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho-Cybernetics

As far as "Inner Game" is concerned, which is a significant part of succeeding with dating and relationships, you can't go past this legendary book.
i heard about psycho cybernetics ... it is legit?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Myself and a few others have been just learning the literature and putting things in practice for the last 6 months, and I have to say that not only my social life has improved but also other aspects such as being able to sell yourself more to an employer, impressing on interviews etc.

Myself, like my wingmen have alot of work to do, I guess if you can 'will' yourself to put things in practice then things will eventually work out and fall into place. I find that when you learn from other people in the same situation as you, you find each individual picks up theories or things better than other people and vice versa. I guess like Gripp said, the bootcamps probably gets you 'instant' results, however I believe taking a long journey yields more satisfaction

______________________________________________________________________________________
Life... I understand it less and less, but love it more and more.
All the best, top10toys