The Best PUA Advice Ever

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: The Best PUA Advice Ever
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Isn't for PUA. Check it out.

http://www.precisionnutrition.com/advan ... strategies

Let me know your thoughts. I think this is amazingly aligned with pickup. Think about it, especially those who ar having trouble asking lots of questions and constantly wondering what they are done by wrong.

I started getting tons of lays, 13 in 2 months. I'm a fucking PUA God right?

No...I'm not attracting the girls I want to date. I'd feel the same emptiness whether 13 or 0. Why can't I get a girl I really like? I can hook up with tons of 7's and 8's.

I'm taking a step back and working on inner game. I'm "good enough" to pull 7's and 8's. But I need to be really good at pulling 7's and 8's before I'm good enough to pull 9's and 10's.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Your 7 is my 10 and vice versa. It's all in your mind.

Be content even if you were the only human on earth.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:54 pm 
Read My Book

All the girls that you really like are put on these "pedestals" .

Women respond to the attitude that you treat them with. Treat them like they are above you and they will respond to you by treating you like you are below them.

This is a common problem. What is it about these girls do you like so much?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't disagree oceanx.

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. I am trying to get fit women who I find very beautiful. I honestly believe I have a ton to offer and don't feel as if I'm putting them on a pedestal. I think I've been getting frustrated with it and it may show.

I also say stupid shit every once in awhile and my favorite ones just stop communicating. I try to be more ballsy and not a bitch but yah it messes me up sometimes but then again not trying things hasn't helped. Just not sure where I'm wrong but I bet if someone saw me in action they'd be able to see something I'm not seeing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:00 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Maybe you act more nervous or have less of a sense of entitlement around those women who YOU DEEM to be 9s and 10s. Maybe you're more in your head with them and less loose because you don't want to screw up what YOUR BRAIN deems as a potentially good thing. Work on that if that is indeed what is going on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:57 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I tend to agree with the posters above. Although numbers are sometimes needed to refer to women on this forum, all the number comes down to is a label we impose. As stated, someone's 10 might be another person's 7. If you start treating people different because of a label, then you actions and motives are easily seen through as unnatural.

A female equivalent of the men "attractiveness rank" is the status label. There are plenty of men that women would not look twice, let alone enjoy their personality if they did not have status. Obviously actions and motivations of gold diggers and fame whores become most transparent, though the changes of many women's perception and behavior will change to some degree. So many men that have status are easily able to recognize that woman wants the them because of x, y or z, which is something other than who they are.

On the flip side, woman are easily able to identify when a man wants them or is acting differently because they are hot. Without getting to philosophical, the bottom line is avoid imposing labels on women and alternating you mindset and actions around very attractive women.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
All the girls that you really like are put on these "pedestals" .

Women respond to the attitude that you treat them with. Treat them like they are above you and they will respond to you by treating you like you are below them.

This is a common problem. What is it about these girls do you like so much?

^^^^ This.

Attraction is an unconscious process.

Women are attracted to behaviorial traits traits unconsciously.

These traits are the equivalent of a woman's looks to a man.

Demonstrate these traits and internalise them so that they're congruent and even a guy 5 can pick up an HB10.

First trait you should internalise: Assume success. Don't accept the frame, don't accept the premise of the frame that she has higher value than you.

Be Certain. Confident. that you will close.

For all the methods and techniques you see posted on here about "Jedi Mind Tricks"?

This is the most important and powerful bar none for a successful approach.