Top introvert pick up guru?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have been reading on the Internet and I have been sucked up into the whole idea of turning from my natural introverted self to an extrovert.
I hate clubbing I don't like loud music constant and I try to avoid drinkers.

To loud and obnoxious.
neither do I want girls that only talk about clubbing.

Can anyone tell me the best introverted natural pua.
Not someone that says they teach natural to get half way through and there talking about increasing your social circle.

I have my group of close trusted friends.

I'd like to meet a quite woman who has a backbone god this is sounding like a dating profile. Not ment to.

Anyone reccomended?

Dan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:57 am 
Dedicated Member

I am a natural introvert and used to feel the same way as you do. I hated clubs and loud music and thought the people in there were just dumb, ADD who only cared about partying. I've realized that people are much more multi-dimensional than that and you can have interesting and deep conversations with people. They are out just to have fun and some of them are intelligent. Of course, you'll run into the bimbo ADD girls every now and then lol.

My mentor, Luke Krogh, was a huge introverted nerd growing up and he still hates clubbing but still picks up the hottest girls I've seen out there. I've actually started to like clubbing more mostly because that's where I've developed my dance floor game and I have fun dancing and gaming in them. The girls are instantly attracted to my fun positive energy and I get approached a lot on and off the dance floor. I'll send you a PM if you want to talk some more.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Do you understand the correct definition of the word introvert? An introvert is just somebody who gains energy from being alone, at home... and would find something like a club tiring. An extrovert is the opposite way around. It's nothing to do with disliking clubs or loud people lol. It's just how you charge your batteries.

Every pick up artist is good for introverts or extroverts...

Don't confuse introvert with pussy, though. Saying hello to a girl doesn't make you an extrovert.

Goodlookingloser (day game)
Sashadaygame (day game)
Richard "Gambler" La Ruina (night game, cause it's good to still have it)
Corey Wayne (relationships, pick up, life)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

GLL isn't day game specific...he's more night game than anything else....but again he's not constrained to that.

As to the OP...give a look into the Natural lifestyles guys from australia, specifically Liam McRae. He's the shit.

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
GLL isn't day game specific...he's more night game than anything else....but again he's not constrained to that.
Really? My bad, haven't seen anything other than day game, but I don't really follow him... he has a lot to teach, but I'm not convinced whatsoever by some of the infield videos.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:50 pm 
English Muffin

GLL is all about day game. Just sayin!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm 

Chief, a mod here on the forum, has a program made for introverts. Message him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:28 pm 

Msg Chief.

He's your guy.