Confused about MM and RSD and other Natural Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am very confused about the how MM and RSD and other natural game teachers all fit together. I know that Tyler at RSD started learning from Mystery, but now it appears that he uses none of the routines MM taught. But it appears he and all the guys at RSD still use some kind of structure, but I don't know what it is. MM teaches A1 (open), A2 (DHV and Neg), A3 (qualify), C (comfort at different locations until you get to your room), then S (seduction and bypassing LMR). However, I watch tons of RSD youtube videos and I see these steps seemingly being broken on the surface, yet RSD guys talk about not giving too much value and keeping the girl highly emotional, and being emotionally contradictory, etc. Does RSD or other natural teachers still have some structure to their game that can be generally followed? Is MM outdated? Is natural game and RSD the current method? I'm really confused because I hear other naturals like Hypnotica talk about focusing on inner beliefs, but there still has to be that emotional attraction and comfort for the girl to sleep with you and want to be with you, so how do they create that without learning or at least starting off with the routines?

What are your guys thoughts? I'd prefer not to go peacocking like Mystery and not use so much canned routines and gimmicks, but I'm willing to do what needs to be done to get the results I want. RSD and natural game looks so appealing because I can actually appear normal and have fun interactions and still get laid. But on the other hand, it appears much harder to understand and learn because there doesn't appear to be sound structures - like specific lines to elicit certain emotions and reactions from the girls.

I just want to get feedback on how best to proceed with the different teachers and styles. Obviously, I want to learn from them all and take what works best for me; however, simultaneously, I want a clear path to follow while making it up the learning curve, and I get confused because the different teachers seem to contradict or disagree with each other, and I'm not sure who or what to follow to learn best as a newbie.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:23 am 
Dedicated Member

You are absolutely correct in your last statement that you want to learn from everything and take what works best for you. It's best to keep an open-mind and try something and understand it before you hastily judge. I've studied countless theories, methodologies, and systems and used all of them to create my own unique style, which I believe is what everybody's goal should be. I don't advocate using somebody else's routines. You will develop your own as you practice out in field. Your goal should be to get investment from the girl because that is the strongest form of attraction.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

One big thing I would invite you to do is to not get caught up in the paralysis
of the analysis.

Instead of thinking about all these teachers and how they contradict themselves,
pick ONE thing you can do from either of them, and go out - and implement.

Maybe it's an opener you like.

Go out and do that.

Maybe it's a belief you'd like to adopt. Go out and do that.

Get some practice first, and then you'll be able to THINK FOR YOURSELF.

I would recommend you follow this structure of learning:

1. Work on your FEAR.

If you don't eliminate AA, you ain't going anywhere. Learn to deal with fear
so it doesn't stop you, but work as a sign to do things that you're afraid.

At the moment, I'm testing a new technique for eliminating AA, you are warmly
invited to try it for free. Details in my signature.

2. Work on your CONFIDENCE

Confidence is all about how you see yourself in the world. Are you a loser? Are
you an attractive guy? Are you a guy who women would be interested in? Are
you a guy who doesn't feel he DESERVES women?

Build a solid foundation of confidence by eliminating limiting beliefs and adopting
beliefs that empower you. Good starting book for this is my book, which you
can get in my signature.

But there are many other books available as well.

Watch my YouTube channel (in my signature as well), where I produce DAILY videos on
confidence. Immerse yourself with models of confidence from all over the place.

Soak up their energy, their beliefs, everything - because it will stick on you.

3. Work on understanding ATTRACTION with women

Understand what it takes to make women feel turned on by a guy. Learn how
women see guys. Learn what women want in a guy.

Rent "Sex in the City" episodes and observe how women behave. Observe how
they talk about guys, and what they look for in him. Learn what turns them
on and off, and how they see guys and this entire dating scene.

4. Work on your SKILLS with women

Now work on your skills. Work on your conversations. Work on your "techniques"
of making the girl feel attracted for you.

Learn about Push-Pull, Cocky&Funny, Framing, Being the prize etc.

Learn to ask her for her number. Learn to kiss a woman. Learn to lead her to the bedroom.

Skills.

So that's the model I would suggest you follow. With ACTION. Don't analyse all these teachers,
it won't get you anywhere.

Hope it helps,

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I am very confused about the how MM and RSD and other natural game teachers all fit together. I know that Tyler at RSD started learning from Mystery, but now it appears that he uses none of the routines MM taught. But it appears he and all the guys at RSD still use some kind of structure, but I don't know what it is. MM teaches A1 (open), A2 (DHV and Neg), A3 (qualify), C (comfort at different locations until you get to your room), then S (seduction and bypassing LMR). However, I watch tons of RSD youtube videos and I see these steps seemingly being broken on the surface, yet RSD guys talk about not giving too much value and keeping the girl highly emotional, and being emotionally contradictory, etc. Does RSD or other natural teachers still have some structure to their game that can be generally followed? Is MM outdated? Is natural game and RSD the current method? I'm really confused because I hear other naturals like Hypnotica talk about focusing on inner beliefs, but there still has to be that emotional attraction and comfort for the girl to sleep with you and want to be with you, so how do they create that without learning or at least starting off with the routines?

What are your guys thoughts? I'd prefer not to go peacocking like Mystery and not use so much canned routines and gimmicks, but I'm willing to do what needs to be done to get the results I want. RSD and natural game looks so appealing because I can actually appear normal and have fun interactions and still get laid. But on the other hand, it appears much harder to understand and learn because there doesn't appear to be sound structures - like specific lines to elicit certain emotions and reactions from the girls.

I just want to get feedback on how best to proceed with the different teachers and styles. Obviously, I want to learn from them all and take what works best for me; however, simultaneously, I want a clear path to follow while making it up the learning curve, and I get confused because the different teachers seem to contradict or disagree with each other, and I'm not sure who or what to follow to learn best as a newbie.
You're confused because none of it is 'natural game'.

Naturals dont 'game' - why would they ever need to?

Being a natural is believing in your own innate attractiveness - from a genuinely magnetic perspective. Ever been around someone who, upon walking into a room, the energy just shifts? People are just more relaxed in his presence, things are light and fun. Good things always seem to happen to that guy, and he has no problem keeping beautiful women around him.

Dont rely on a method. It's all nonsense. It's all someone else's reality that is shoved onto you. Create your own reality, you are responsible for your own story!

Best of luck!

Your fan,
Mack

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would first focus on what makes women like men
in the first place...and then work on being "that guy"

Once that happens...you stop needing so much structured
game to get the women you want

Think of it like a salesman.

If he had a truly great product...like a Ferrari...he
wouldn't have to jump through a lot of hoops to get
you to want one...just present the product and ask for
the sale and he would get the sale

Same with you...if you become a high valued man...
you can get to the point where you just have to
interact with women and ask for her "number" or
to go "home" with you etc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

man this debate... basically it's like this... RSD is about money seriously. Tyler is a shit fucking player. He can't pick up shit and I could pick up better than any of his teachers. Mystery is a bit overzealous too much analysis but his basic fundamentals are correct. Build attraction then build comfort. Attraction by telling women how your new start up is thriving then comfort by telling her she's special and you never met a girl like her before.

Rsd = hit on everything and anything including chickens
mystery = over analyze everything.

(IF YOUR AN RSD TEACHER READING THIS I CHALLENGE YOU san diego OC OR LA beech)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

When your inner game is mastered, you do what is necessary unconsciously

You naturally know how to build attraction, build comfort, know when it's
a good time to kino, and know when to take a private location to seduce

I'm going to give a secret to my success and the reason I wrote my book
on attraction (you can get a free copy btw) which is this:

Whoever has the most perceived telegraphed value does the most work

Meaning if a woman senses you are more high valued than she is, she will
work to cause attraction, make you comfortable, and seclude you.

This is why you see these other guys have so much "rules" to follow because
they are attracting women that "know" there not that high valued so they
have to "work hard" to build temporary attraction...

They remind of fat chicks showing off how they got to sleep with "high valued men"
by telling them they would give them head or whatever.

Do some of these high valued guys get desperate enough to take them up on the offer? Sure

But do these guys want to be with these fat chicks? HELL FUCKING NO!

Which is why you see 95% of dating guru without hot girlfriends..there good
at finding hot women who are easily manipulated to sleep with them

But come morning time, those guys are considered "mistakes"

If you want to break from "rules" I suggest you become
an honest to god high valued attractive man...that way you
produce honest attraction automatically and women will do
the "work" to attract you

A chubby chick has to do all kinds of shit to attract a high valued man
but a hot chick can dress in pjs and still generate more attraction

Combined being a high valued man with inner game principles and
you would be considered a "9 or 10" in a females eyes which is extremely rare

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:20 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

RSD and MM is anything but natural game.

Being a natural means being authentically attractive. Which means an attractive persona and lifestyle. Key word there is authenticity.

Sure you still know some tricks that come in handy every now and then, but you don't build your identity around scripts and routines.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:02 am 
The Coach

You want natural....

But you also want structure....

Do you understand now how far off the two are?

"Natural" is to act with your dick. Allowing your intentions as a man, and her being a woman, to guide you. Its about building yourself into a man who deserves and is entitled to beautiful women as sexual partners.