All You Need For Seduction - Part 1

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is the first part of a 2 part special, focused on bringing you back to authentic and effortless seduction, which you already have, and will enrich the rest of your life.

Today, in part 1, I want to re-align you, and move your mind away from any stress you link to enjoying the process of meeting and seducing women.

Straight up, honest, no bullshit!

If you have ever engaged in any type of conversation with me on the topic of seduction and sexual escalation, you will be very aware, that my opinion is cemented in the fact that seduction is effortless. Many guys in the ruthless pick-up camp get very angry towards me for this. I don’t blame them, as I would have responded exactly the same to some dude telling me all the work I put into learning ‘game’ was actually making me worse with girls, and life.

Guys grip to their chosen structure and coach…out of fear and confusion.

The reason for my “seduction is effortless” belief is down to 2 things; life experience, and understanding.

If I were focused on a method, a particular set of rules, words, or instructions, then it would not be effortless. It would be the opposite. It would be work! Which pick-up is! It makes many men stressed and miserable.

The ONLY appreciation I have, is it gave me the initial crutch, which allowed me to take the first step and say ‘hi’ to girls…after that…KABOOOOOM! Downhill!

The basis of pick-up coaching is handed down in a ‘practical tips’ type of way.

She says this, so you respond with that. She does this, and you respond with that. ‘That’, which has been pre-designed and pre-organized in your head.

Many guys create their own limitations with women long before they even enter the interaction.

Her response is a direct reaction to something you have pre-planned/pre-meditated or read about. The issue here, is that the end ‘result’ or her reaction, is a direct manifestation and in-line with the structure or ‘play-book’ you have been running on her. Does that make sense? Your ‘game’ and mindsets have been the reason she randomly shows LMR. Your structure created this…NOT YOU!

The likes of Mystery Method states that there is a step-by-step structure, from first approaching of the target, all the way to eventual, but slim sexual gratification. It is all laid out in such a rigorous step-by-step, and section-by-section way.

Now I’m not sure of the exact details, but I remember seeing Mystery Method stating the exact scientifically proven amount of hours it will take for a woman to sleep with you, once of course you go through all her different phases in robotic form. Possibly 7 hours of “gaming”, but I cant remember the exact number. Regardless…this is all complete bullshit. (Unless you are trying to bang a piece of software)

If this concept is indeed true, then I must be an absolute freak of nature, along with all the other men who seem to sleep with women incredibly quickly after first contact (I mean on a consistent basis). The men, who don’t really do much, but have women chasing them. The men who are not overtly handsome or good-looking, but always have beautiful women in their lives.

Wait a minute…could we all have been lied to?

I am no different to any of you. I spent many years grafting and hustling, trying to make all this shit work for me, to get me laid. Only years after stopping my use of pick up, did I realize that I had been getting in my own way all along.

I would think back to situations with girls where I started strongly, and they were already attracted. They were already down, but because of my allegiance to the chosen method and structure, I ignored the receptive and stimulated woman in front of me, and continued to move on to the next ‘comfort phase’. FACEPALM!

I still feel so guilty and embarrassed for all those girls, whom I was so selfish with. If I had just understood that a girl is telling me at every moment exactly how she wants me to proceed and seduce, then I could of stopped putting my focus into the game, and started to put my focus into her! Once I grasped this, I was free from all the bullshit, and results ensued.

This will generate awareness in you. Notice how she reacts to you. How she looks at you. How she smiles at you. How she turns down to the side and blushes a little when you give her your full attention and maybe some humor.

I guess, what men don’t want to hear is that seduction is not a bunch of rules and techniques. It is not something you learn or master, but something you experience. It is a new experience with every individual you encounter. They become the seduction blueprint for themselves. If you accept this and allow yourself to flow with whatever is thrown at you, you become seductive.

Before you can do this, you must stop seeing girls as the enemy, target, or set. Start to seem them as your biggest fans who actually want you to do well. They are our partners, who are looking for all the things we are. (and yes, that can include 1-night stands and fuck-buddies).

Avoid trying to figure it out, and start focusing on learning from every woman you meet, by just being there with her. Looking her in the eye, asking her about who she is, and having a real, present interaction with her. NOT as some book intended. She is the book, and she is telling you all the time. You do not need to disarm her, as with this mentality you are the only person holding a weapon (your pick-up tactics).

Please do your best to question your own self, honestly, on everything I have shared above.

In part 2, I will be discussing all you really need to be seductive everywhere you go, and inspire women to want to be with YOU!

Chris Bale

Free 1/2 hour SPAM Coaching: http://www.masculineintent.com/free-SPAM-coaching/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great shit as always, Chris.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Enjoyed the read. My favorite part was how girls are your "partners". It's so true how they WANT you to succeed. Looking forward to part 2.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
This is the first part of a 2 part special, focused on bringing you back to authentic and effortless seduction, which you already have, and will enrich the rest of your life.

Today, in part 1, I want to re-align you, and move your mind away from any stress you link to enjoying the process of meeting and seducing women.

Straight up, honest, no bullshit!

If you have ever engaged in any type of conversation with me on the topic of seduction and sexual escalation, you will be very aware, that my opinion is cemented in the fact that seduction is effortless. Many guys in the ruthless pick-up camp get very angry towards me for this. I don’t blame them, as I would have responded exactly the same to some dude telling me all the work I put into learning ‘game’ was actually making me worse with girls, and life.

Guys grip to their chosen structure and coach…out of fear and confusion.

The reason for my “seduction is effortless” belief is down to 2 things; life experience, and understanding.

If I were focused on a method, a particular set of rules, words, or instructions, then it would not be effortless. It would be the opposite. It would be work! Which pick-up is! It makes many men stressed and miserable.

The ONLY appreciation I have, is it gave me the initial crutch, which allowed me to take the first step and say ‘hi’ to girls…after that…KABOOOOOM! Downhill!

The basis of pick-up coaching is handed down in a ‘practical tips’ type of way.

She says this, so you respond with that. She does this, and you respond with that. ‘That’, which has been pre-designed and pre-organized in your head.

Many guys create their own limitations with women long before they even enter the interaction.

Her response is a direct reaction to something you have pre-planned/pre-meditated or read about. The issue here, is that the end ‘result’ or her reaction, is a direct manifestation and in-line with the structure or ‘play-book’ you have been running on her. Does that make sense? Your ‘game’ and mindsets have been the reason she randomly shows LMR. Your structure created this…NOT YOU!

The likes of Mystery Method states that there is a step-by-step structure, from first approaching of the target, all the way to eventual, but slim sexual gratification. It is all laid out in such a rigorous step-by-step, and section-by-section way.

Now I’m not sure of the exact details, but I remember seeing Mystery Method stating the exact scientifically proven amount of hours it will take for a woman to sleep with you, once of course you go through all her different phases in robotic form. Possibly 7 hours of “gaming”, but I cant remember the exact number. Regardless…this is all complete bullshit. (Unless you are trying to bang a piece of software)

If this concept is indeed true, then I must be an absolute freak of nature, along with all the other men who seem to sleep with women incredibly quickly after first contact (I mean on a consistent basis). The men, who don’t really do much, but have women chasing them. The men who are not overtly handsome or good-looking, but always have beautiful women in their lives.

Wait a minute…could we all have been lied to?

I am no different to any of you. I spent many years grafting and hustling, trying to make all this shit work for me, to get me laid. Only years after stopping my use of pick up, did I realize that I had been getting in my own way all along.

I would think back to situations with girls where I started strongly, and they were already attracted. They were already down, but because of my allegiance to the chosen method and structure, I ignored the receptive and stimulated woman in front of me, and continued to move on to the next ‘comfort phase’. FACEPALM!

I still feel so guilty and embarrassed for all those girls, whom I was so selfish with. If I had just understood that a girl is telling me at every moment exactly how she wants me to proceed and seduce, then I could of stopped putting my focus into the game, and started to put my focus into her! Once I grasped this, I was free from all the bullshit, and results ensued.

This will generate awareness in you. Notice how she reacts to you. How she looks at you. How she smiles at you. How she turns down to the side and blushes a little when you give her your full attention and maybe some humor.

I guess, what men don’t want to hear is that seduction is not a bunch of rules and techniques. It is not something you learn or master, but something you experience. It is a new experience with every individual you encounter. They become the seduction blueprint for themselves. If you accept this and allow yourself to flow with whatever is thrown at you, you become seductive.

Before you can do this, you must stop seeing girls as the enemy, target, or set. Start to seem them as your biggest fans who actually want you to do well. They are our partners, who are looking for all the things we are. (and yes, that can include 1-night stands and fuck-buddies).

Avoid trying to figure it out, and start focusing on learning from every woman you meet, by just being there with her. Looking her in the eye, asking her about who she is, and having a real, present interaction with her. NOT as some book intended. She is the book, and she is telling you all the time. You do not need to disarm her, as with this mentality you are the only person holding a weapon (your pick-up tactics).

Please do your best to question your own self, honestly, on everything I have shared above.

In part 2, I will be discussing all you really need to be seductive everywhere you go, and inspire women to want to be with YOU!

Chris Bale
Okay, this all sounds good. However, most failures like myself easily misconstrue advice such as "be direct, be honest, no bullshit, be sexual" by easily making mistakes like saying to a girl from the get go an approach "hey I thought you looked sexy and I was wondering if you wanted to have sex me" or escalate physically way too fast or call the girl and ask her to come over to your place. Then, guys like us can't comprehend why seduction seems to be impossible for us.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Man don't call yourself a failure. :?

One of the biggest things that helped my game was everytime I had negative self-thought, I would attack it and say "FUCK YOU, STOP BEING A BITCH". Not like you're ever going to get rid of them, but before I would let that self-pity fester and it would often completely ruin my night. Now I get rid of it so fast that I don't even remember having it to begin with. Doesn't take long either. Literally took me a week or so. I also am amazing and have everything in my life in order. May be tougher for most others, but still super doable.

Just keep reinforcing to yourself the things that you are most confident about yourself and have THOSE be the thoughts that come up as a response to any self doubt.

Did a girl say you had a nice D!ck? Think about that next time those self doubts creep in. Can you eat a mean pu$$y? Do you have hobbies you are incredibly passionate about? Do you have an awesome relationship with your family and were raised right? Do you know you'll treat a woman right and be better for her than 95% of other dudes?

Sorry for mini-hijack. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:28 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Man don't call yourself a failure. :?

One of the biggest things that helped my game was everytime I had negative self-thought, I would attack it and say "FUCK YOU, STOP BEING A BITCH". Not like you're ever going to get rid of them, but before I would let that self-pity fester and it would often completely ruin my night. Now I get rid of it so fast that I don't even remember having it to begin with. Doesn't take long either. Literally took me a week or so. I also am amazing and have everything in my life in order. May be tougher for most others, but still super doable.

Just keep reinforcing to yourself the things that you are most confident about yourself and have THOSE be the thoughts that come up as a response to any self doubt.

Did a girl say you had a nice D!ck? Think about that next time those self doubts creep in. Can you eat a mean pu$$y? Do you have hobbies you are incredibly passionate about? Do you have an awesome relationship with your family and were raised right? Do you know you'll treat a woman right and be better for her than 95% of other dudes?

Sorry for mini-hijack. 8)
I am a failure with women. It's the truth, no matter how you look at it. I don't want your pity. I need practical advice on how I can at least find someone who likes me and I like her.

Also, how do u blow off steam if in general I can't express my feelings? I workout practically everyday, but it still hasn't been enough to release my negative energy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

One thing I did that helped was to create a good song playlist. Add songs that get you pumped up or make you feel good. I listen to it before I go out. I'll catch myself playing the songs in my head if I am feeling like a "failure". But yah, I know it's easier said than done, but don't THINK about how you're a failure. Just be like, whatever. I roll my eyes and shrug to myself a bunch. Like I said, recognize when you feel like a failure and refuse to let yourself wallow in your own self-pity.

Just don't think about it. If you're constantly having negative self-thoughts, then you aren't pre-occupying yourself with other stuff. Find more hobbies, do more stuff. Hang out with your buddies more. My mentality use to be "She's pretty I just want her to like me. PLEASE LIKE ME. FUCK IM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS. FUCKING LIKE ME". Now, it's more I just lust. If she doesn't like me or I mess up, fine, whatever, there are tons more girls out there. I look at her dead in the eyes. I dominate her. You work out a bunch. Use that adrenaline and testosterone. Feel MANLY. Think of how you feel in the gym hitting the weights hard or pushing yourself. That feeling of wanting to just roar you feel so beastly. I found that having that feeling actually removed just about all my negative self thoughts. All I thought was how beast mode I feel and nothing else. Try to pull up memories of how good those work-out sessions make you feel.

The real question is are you approaching girls or do you just sit and think about how you're a failure while you sip your beer? I did the latter and it was terrible. There was nothing I could do to stop negative thoughts there. If you start talking to people, whether its a girl you're interested in or just some random people at the bar, you'll stop being in your own head. If you're constantly talking with people you don't have time to have negative thoughts. And if you have a bad set and get blown out, well, there are tons more so who cares. There are SO MANY girls out there that would hook up with you. I promise. You may not think so, but there are.

And I don't really do PUA stuff, but I love "natural" game. Was Googling to see who does natural stuff and came across: http://www.thesocialgeneration.com/

I think his mindset will help you a ton, as it helped me immensely. Hope this helps bud! Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more, I don't want to rape this excellent thread.