Long Time Reader - How The Natural "Game" Finally Clicked

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Few up-front things:

1. I'm a good looking dude
2. I make 6 figures and am successful/ambitious
3. ????
4. Profit

I've read so much from the PUA forums so this is me giving back. I'm writing this because I haven't read it anywhere. I'm sure it's out there, but here it goes:

I was severely depressed and hated my life. Finally I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and do something about it. I worked my ass off to better myself. I earned my MBA from one of the top universities in the world and got my dream job. After all this, I realized that while it showed women I had ambition, I rarely ever mentioned it until the second date when we started to get to feel each other out. Lesson one - what I'm doing now isn't correlated to how successful I am. With that said, if you are like me who had trouble faking it, then stop being a bitch and work hard at your dreams. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SUCCEED!!!!! All that matters is you show that you are ambitious and have goals and are focused on more than tricking women into sleeping with you.

Lesson 2: WANT IT. I WANT a hot girl. I LUST for beautiful women. Not every women will like you regardless of what all this PUA marketing says. Actually, most girls will be neutral to you. Who cares. If one sexy girl out of 20 actually wants to spend time getting to know you, is getting "rejected" (and by rejected I mean they just brush you off and nothing bad ever happens) really a problem? Seriously, for one sexy woman, would you not crash and burn with 19? And you wont crash and burn, you will simply smile sheepishly and go "Oh man, that didn't go as well as I had hoped" and then laugh it off.

Will the PUA stuff help increase your %? So instead of 1/20 its 1/10? Probably. Do I care? Meh. Not really.

EVERY TIME I GO UP AND TALK TO A WOMAN I FUCKING WIN. Seriously...You just beat 90%+ of guys by just talking to them. I crash and burn all the time. I say stupid shit. I flub my words because she's so sexy I can't think straight.

BUT EVERYTIME I TALK TO A WOMAN I WIN.

I kick myself in the ass whenever I let a beautiful woman I want to talk to walk by and not say anything. I never feel down on myself for trying, and no one has ever said anything about any failures i've had trying to talk to woman. People respect the struggle. Go sit at a bar and watch other guys drop game. Some are good. They are unflinching, stand up straight and make awesome eye contact. The ones who fail are typically monkeys and look like fools, yet the girls just try to get them to leave them alone without saying "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CREEP"

Seriously though, Everytime you talk to a woman, you win. Who cares about results. You win. Keep telling yourself that. You fucking are a winner just talking to a girl. Do I care about the outcome? Of course, i'd be lying if I said I didnt, but the outcome is that im a winner. Know why? Because I talked to a woman I wanted to talk to. Every time a thought pops in my head about a situation and a woman is nearby, whether I am attracted to her or not, I say it out loud to her. What I realized is that I am more funny and clever than I give myself credit for. Guess what, SO ARE YOU. I promise. If I can't think of anything to say, I walk up to her and confidently say something along the lines of "Wanting to introduce myself". Is that awesome game? No. Does it work? Surprisingly yes.

I always got annoyed when people said "It's not what you say, it's how you say it". Fuck those people. They are right unfortunately. However, the meat of this post is to somewhat elaborate on that. I want to share my mindset. Did getting this mindset give me huge balls to go and talk to every beautiful woman I saw? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA. Fuck no...although the PUA's trying to sell you stuff want to make you believe that. I just did. It's so true about just doing. If you go up and be confident, a woman will respect your advance even if she isn't interested. Sometimes she is closed off and just looks back at her phone. I smile and walk away. If you study PUA tips, can you break through this? I'm sure you can, but who fucking cares right now. YOU ARE A WINNER. YOU WENT UP AND TALKED TO HER. YOU WON DUDE, YOU FUCKING WON. Does the girl just give you a "who are you" look and turn away? WHO CARES. YOU FUCKING WON. YOU HAD THE BALLS TO TALK TO HER. It's a number game. Sure, with "good game" your probability increases, but that doesn't change to underlying principles. Some girls just won't be interested. Why take it personally. I've opened girls who were complete bitches. They just wanted to talk about how "great" they were while I was bored out of my skull. Who cares, thanks for the practice, but I'm going to get back to my friends now. I already won, because I had the balls to go up and talk to her.

I guess in its purest form, it's about baby steps. I just started talking to her so I won. I don't try to judge my "game" on how many girls I can bang the night I meet them at the bar. I judge it on how much I go up and talk to them. Do I want to improve? Of course. Baby steps. Think of someone who wants to lose weight. They go on a crazy diet and are unable to sustain it. Then think about the person who slowly makes small steps towards being healthy. First they cut out all the sugary drinks, then they start adding more veggies, etc... Who do you think is more likely to succeed? It's the same thing.

Anyways, my mindset it this:

I am awesome. I treat women well, but I am a man. I let them know I am interested and if they show me interest, then game on. I have so much to offer. I am good looking, successful, have passions and most importantly, I am a nice guy. I am nice on my own terms. I want to treat a woman like a queen, but I don't want to be taken advantage of. I am not a sucker and I am not afraid to find another woman if I don't like they way they are acting. I expect them to have morals and have goals and ambitions. Figure out what you want and find a woman who has that. I love talking about family, because most woman can relate and are also passionate about their families. Find a common ground, talk about it, bond over it all the while using that good body language they teach you in the PUA community. If you're a great guy that's going to treat a woman well and want to get to know them as a person rather than simply hooking up with them, you're already ahead of 95% of other guys. Start acting like it.

When I see a woman I want, I think to myself "I WANT HER". I don't think about why she wouldn't want me. I don't think about reasons why I shouldn't talk to her. I just get a primal urge to go up to her and take her. I'm not condoning knocking her out and taking her back to your place, but I am saying to do something similar. Go up. Let her know you want it by the way you look at her and the way you talk to her. YOU DESERVE TO HAVE WHAT YOU WANT. The second you don't believe this is when you do not get the woman you want.

If you want me to clarify anything or feel that I am off base with what I wrote, please let me know. This is all personal experience. It's all very simple, but that doesn't mean it's easy. The best advice I have to give is the whole "If you talk to a woman, you win, regardless of the outcome". As time has progressed and I speak with more women, my success rate keeps increasing and I keep attracting better looking women. I don't know the nuances behind it, but I know my mentality. Stop focusing on the end game and focus on yourself. Project why you're such an amazing person to spend time with, but don't brag about it. Let them know how much fun you have just being you and spending time with friends. How was your weekend? IT WAS AMAZING. I Hung out with some of my best friends and we went on an adventure trying to find the best wing joint in the city. Play everything up. Stop being modest. You are the center of your world. You are all that matters. You don't need a woman to have a good time. If you think you do, then do yourself a favor and look internally as to how you can better yourself before you frustrate yourself trying to do all this "game" stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This shit is real, thanks for this awesome post man.

Just out curiousity, how old are you and how old were you when you started to think like this?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

30 and 30. I was in a long term relationship before. I worked so hard to get girls after I was single again and things didn't start to snowball in my favor until I adopted this mentality. Now I need to work on being more engaging convo wise and escalating into the kiss. Baby steps, right? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post dude. Articulated perfectly. Exactly what I was alluding too on my previous posts.

I like your style of writing.

Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This post is indeed the real. Much of this mirrors my own experience. I'm thinking of a time I saw a cute girl crouched down looking at something and summoning the balls to go up to her. She was giggling as I led her to where I wanted to talk to her. We started talking and after a minute or so it was clear the chemistry just wasn't there. We parted ways but I FELT ZERO REGRET. You never feel regret so long as you take action.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:42 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Pretty much reflective of my experience. Good stuff man, keep on keeping' on!