She is scared of commitment

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A good day to you all,

I met a lovely girl through her cousin and we have been on various dates (dinner, pool, walks) for the past three weeks. We have enough in common and seem to enjoy each others company. There has been no sex, just some passionate kissing. I would, of course, be lying if I said that the no sex didn't bother me (it does a bit) but I actually want a relationship with this girl so I am willing to take things slow.

About two weeks in to seeing each other, she invited me out with her 'friends'. I arrived to find the 'friends' were in fact her cousin with her husband and child along with another couple and their child. Although I was a bit edgy at first, I adapted to the situation and had a nice afternoon. In the end it gave me the impression that she must also be looking for a serious relationship.

Last Friday we went out with all of our friends, and I could sense she was being distant. I didn't freak out and waited till the end of the night when walking home together to ask her what was on her mind. She said she didn't want to talk about it but after explaining to her that without communication problems cannot be solved, she opened up.

She said she is a bit scared, and does not want things to change plus she feels bad (she will wants to go out with friends, doesn't want to feel trapped etc) to which I replied "What are you talking about? .. This is very rash .. We can take things slow, its not as if we are engaged .. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do so don't feel bad". We then kissed quite passionately again before parting ways. This left me rather confused to be honest.

She had invited me out again on Sunday (with the same families) but I told her that it might be better if I didn't come so we agreed to meet on Wednesday (I am away for two weeks starting Thursday evening). We text a little on Sunday evening (nice and calm) but have not spoken since.

I strongly believe that she put pressure on herself by inviting me out with families but what on Earth is going on and how can I make this girl calm again?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sounds like you need to shift the focus from relationships, it all sounds a bit serious.

Focus on having fun between the 2 of yous, try to come across as if you don't care about the relationship side of things, focus on having fun, be funny, confident and a bit cocky and make sure that whatever you guys are doing together is fun and doesn't have anything to do with kids being around etc, take her for a drink or something where you can both chill and have fun, this should also help with the sex thing too, you need to make a move i think.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for taking the time to reply man, much appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

We were supposed to meet today but I cancelled. She said she just wants to remain friends now, something which I am not comfortable with. I cannot go from talking, kissing and seducing a girl to just talking to her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:41 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
We were supposed to meet today but I cancelled. She said she just wants to remain friends now, something which I am not comfortable with. I cannot go from talking, kissing and seducing a girl to just talking to her.

Stop it. Move on now. Stop being needy.

Worst thing is you said to her to take time that makes everything boring, no excitement !!

Learn from the mistake and never repeat the same!

--Philosopher

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah, I have moved on. Cancelled the meet up and haven't spoken again since. What a shame, as it started off so well! On to the next one then.