​How to: Million Dollar Mouthpiece

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

To fuck hot chicks you essentially need these skills:
Short-circuit their logic AKA MILLION DOLLAR MOUTHPIECE
Escalate like a sex addict AKA make her wet
Lead AKA Being a BAWWS
How to create an investment loop where she continually starts investing more and more AKA Make her chase YOU

Of course you can argue this and argue that, some of the are nuances of the shit and you also need polarity and blahblahblah. But let’s just say this is it. To make a chick more or less freak out and fall in love with you and basically obsess over you: Learn how to create that investment loop, she’ll NEVER get you out she’ll head. To have fast one-night stands and overall create attraction really fucking quick: Million dollar mouthpiece + escalation. From that you basically just lead, and after you’ve fucked her start that investment loop and you’ve got yourself a fucking harem soon enough son. I made a post about that investment loop last week, look it up if you’re interested, that article is THE SHIT in terms of getting started with investment.

But for today, let’s talk million dollar mouthpiece, and I’ll also touch on escalation slightly and how to not become a dancing monkey.

Make statements, tell short stories and tell her you love/hate her. That’s basically the formula, but you need to do it without thinking ahead or hardly even noticing her reactions. At first she’ll most likely think you’re slightly odd, but after about 1-2 minutes she usually hooks on something and starts laughing. Don’t stop, keep bombarding her with this shit.

I love you
I like apples
Once I kissed my grandma and got a boner
I’m trying to lose my virginity
Do you like cats?
If you were an animal what animal would you be? Quick! Quick! Answer!
Last year I was in Spain and did MDMA and fuck on a bus with my girlfriend. I wanna fuck you too.
Who are you? Who is your mom?
I like your mom
I hate my mom
I hate you, you remind me of my mom.

Aaaaand so on, just hit her with shit like this at a staggering fucking rate. It’s really that simply. BUT you should practice to learn the skill, otherwise you’ll most likely get nervous and fuck it up. So, here’s what I’m doing to really hone this shit and I recommend you try it all and see what you find helpful:
Improv
Toast masters club
Making videos of myself doing this, timing 5 minutes and analyzing
Role-playing with wingmen
Free non-association game (cred Alexander)

Here’s a few more tips though:
Use the free non-association mindset. Don’t have thread, jump from talking about cats to getting a boner from grandma. Cut your stories suddenly and jump right into something else. FULL ON ADHD!
When you feel nervous, stop looking at her. If you can’t she her reactions it’s easier to plow. Look away and make some funny comments about what you see.
Talk in multiple FREQUENCES (cred Julien). Talk like you excited about one thing, then change energy and tone etc and talk about something else, and keep hitting her with all these different topics, emotions and energies.
When you get a dull face: JUST FUCKING PLOW.

Final thoughts on being a clown
This is NOT being a clown, being a clown is trying to get reactions. If you keep plowing, have fun and bombard her with shit you’re good to. Also stay masculine by not reacting. By not reacting. By not reacting. STOP LOOKING AT HER FACE FOR REACTIONS YOU MORON.
Check out Russell Brand. Switches silly topics all the time, no logic whatsoever. Imitate. Integrate. Transform. Fuck bitches. Become a man. Stop being a fucking chode. Don’t be scared. Just do it.

And lastly a little comment about escalation:
This is actually part of the million dollar mouthpiece effect. Mix upp all the gibberish with sexual comments. Like “I want to fuck you” “you’re fucking sexy” “I loooove your tits” “I can see your nipples baby” “I’m getting so hard right now”.
Aaaand physically: Spank her, spin her, finger her, choke her, put your finger in her nose, pull her ass, smel her hair, bite her tit, smell her neck, stare at her ass.

Yeah that’s it, you don’t need any more theory, now do the exercises and start practicing in-field as well, at least 10-15 chicks 4-5 nights a week with this shit and you get laid. Lead too and create that investment loop. Done deal, you’re a big shot now homie.

peace

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Watching Russel Brand is fine, but if he were in close proximity, I would punch him in the face.

Wealth, vice, corruption – barbarism at last."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Pick her nose? Um, no thanks.