Can't escalate

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Can't escalate
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello!I seem to have a problem:I'm good,I have positive energy,I'm good in the field,girls seem to like me,enjoy my presence but when it's time to go serious I seem to lack something, I can't advance.So I ask you what might be the problem and how can I solve it.Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Can't escalate
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's most likely one or more of the following:

1) You are outcome dependent. You care more about maintaining a good impression, pleasing or entertaining women, instead of letting the girls please you and impress you. I'm guessing your approach is very happy and smiley or somewhat 'eager to please'. But this is a low risk / low reward strategy. If girls never reject you, it means you're not pushing hard enough. You need to transition from happy/smiley to sexy/seductive. Being seductive will polarise your sets: The girls will either let you escalate or reject you. Develop your killer instinct. Kill the sets who are wasting your time. Time is money. Don't waste it.

2) I'm guessing you remain in 'social friendly' mode because you don't want to 'spoil' the friendly vibe you got going with the set. Ironically though, this is what is preventing you from fucking any women. Don't be a people pleaser. Be blunt, honest and challenging.

3) You are not horny enough when you go out. Save up your testosterone by not masturbating more than once a week, assuming you're not currently sexually active. Increasing testosterone increases masculinity, which makes you more attractive.

4) Eye contact - Nothing screams a lack of confidence more than a lack of eye contact. You should lock eyes with the girl like laser beams and make her feel a bit uncomfortable if you have to.

5) Touch - You need to get physical. Shake her hand when you're introduced or pull the girl away from her friends, or high five on the dancefloor and pull her towards you. When you're talking or standing/sitting next to the girl, you need to keep touching her. If you're leading her somewhere, either touch the small of her back as a cue or take her by the hand. You get the idea. Touch touch touch. Keep saying that to yourself as you approach and while you're in set.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Number 5 is crucial... you cant escalate if you don't touch her! Put it this way - you touch her, she rejects, you've not lost anything you were not getting 'anything' anyway. You touch it goes well and you're in.

Plus if you touch and fail - at least you wont feel like a looser for wondering what could of happened.

P.O.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
3) You are not horny enough when you go out. Save up your testosterone by not masturbating more than once a week, assuming you're not currently sexually active. Increasing testosterone increases masculinity, which makes you more attractive.
Question about this one. If you aren't sexually active and don't masturbate frequently, how do you keep from blowing your load in 2 minutes?

Last edited by LostInTokyo on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:44 am 
English Muffin

Read 60 years of challenge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Question about this one. If you aren't sexually active and don't masturbate frequently, how do you keep from blowing your load in 2 minutes?
Once a week is a guideline, you can fap more than that if you're super horny. The main thing is not masturbating for a few days before you go out (or before your date) to make sure you have enough masculine energy and enough testosterone to approach and escalate things towards the bedroom. If you're not horny, you're less likely to push for sex.

It's most important to note that it's not just how often you fap, but how you fap. If you treat every fapping session as a race to get to the finish line, or a quick skip forward to the cumshot, you're not going to build up the necessary muscles in your penis which stop you from blowing your load too quickly. Your jacking off session should last no less than an hour. Tense the muscles in your shaft to build resilience and reduce the sensitivity of your bell-end. Research Kegel exercises for more info.

Of course if you are sexually active, you will be ejaculating more than once a week.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Been doing kegels for many years and trying to "edge out" sessions but rarely been successful. There are times I can perform well in actuality regardless, but I suspect that has to do with anxiety.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Use durex performa condoms (or similar thick branded condoms) if you find you are cumming too quickly.