How to: Girl challenging me right from the start.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

first of all, I am quite new to the PUA and I need an advice

A week ago I stopped a girl on the street. I opened her directly, and she had this curious happy smile. Then I said:
- I'll tell you what I noticed about you, you have a non English look, I am guessing you are from Brazil.
Her reaction/attack really surprised me:
- Whaaat? You've stopped me !!! because I have not English look.????
she really surprised me , so I couldn't say anything.
then she was waiting for my answer about 1-2sek, then she said something that I failed, and she left.

Today, I approached indirectly a staff girl in the TK Max, I said something about her work, she politely answered not looking at me. We exchanged few sentences and then she looked at me, and she said
- Have we met before?
- Hmm ???? (it was the girl a stopped last week, what I hadn't noticed before.)
and now her attitude changed:
- You stopped me on the street, didn't you ?
- You have very black eyes ! (she has completely black eyes)
and from this moment she started giving me all this shit, and try to see how I am going to cope with it.
as: You just follow me ??? Don't follow me. (why she said that, I did not move even 1 feet)
during the conversation I asked her what is her name?
She said: I don't have name.
I said: So how do they call you? Oi ?

During this shit conversation (1-2 minutes) she actually asked me couple times, If it was me, who stopped her on the street. As if she still wasn't sure, or what?
Only once she asked me a normal question: Where I am from?
I told her try to guess, and she tried few times, then I told her.
but when I asked her where is she from, she just said Brazil. I said : No, You are not !!!
Then she said: - "I have to go, don't follow me." And she left.

I know I failed the test last week, when I first met her. Today, she was giving me a lot of shit, but I stayed not reactive. So maybe I did not failed, but in the same time I did not win neither.

How to play with such girl? Does she play to be hard to get, of she is not interested. How do I know ?
I know where she works so I can visit her work place, but I do not want to look needy. Any advise?

Last edited by Rafal1911 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:46 pm 
The Grand Puba

Your problem is executing your opener. Stopping her on the street isn't always easy because people on the move are trying to get somewhere and you've become an obstacle. Your opener was good because she stopped and spoke to you but you failed at hooking her because you didn't have a response. That was your major failure.

Your second encounter was a complete failure because you were forcing it when she clearly viewed you as a stalker.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I see ...
I know that I failed the first meeting but anything could be done to fix it, or there is no chance now.
I usually visit this shop once a month, so it is possibility that I could meet her there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:47 pm 
The Grand Puba

Move on...it's easier to find a girl that is just as hot than it is to try to repair a bad encounter, assuming that you tighten up your approach.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
first of all, I am quite new to the PUA and I need an advice

A week ago I stopped a girl on the street. I opened her directly, and she had this curious happy smile. Then I said:
- I'll tell you what I noticed about you, you have a non English look, I am guessing you are from Brazil.
Her reaction/attack really surprised me:
- Whaaat? You've stopped me !!! because I have not English look.????
she really surprised me , so I couldn't say anything.
then she was waiting for my answer about 1-2sek, then she said something that I failed, and she left.

Today, I approached indirectly a staff girl in the TK Max, I said something about her work, she politely answered not looking at me. We exchanged few sentences and then she looked at me, and she said
- Have we met before?
- Hmm ???? (it was the girl a stopped last week, what I hadn't noticed before.)
and now her attitude changed:
- You stopped me on the street, didn't you ?
- You have very black eyes ! (she has completely black eyes)
and from this moment she started giving me all this shit, and try to see how I am going to cope with it.
as: You just follow me ??? Don't follow me. (why she said that, I did not move even 1 feet)
during the conversation I asked her what is her name?
She said: I don't have name.
I said: So how do they call you? Oi ?

During this shit conversation (1-2 minutes) she actually asked me couple times, If it was me, who stopped her on the street. As if she still wasn't sure, or what?
Only once she asked me a normal question: Where I am from?
I told her try to guess, and she tried few times, then I told her.
but when I asked her where is she from, she just said Brazil. I said : No, You are not !!!
Then she said: - "I have to go, don't follow me." And she left.

I know I failed the test last week, when I first met her. Today, she was giving me a lot of shit, but I stayed not reactive. So maybe I did not failed, but in the same time I did not win neither.

How to play with such girl? Does she play to be hard to get, of she is not interested. How do I know ?
I know where she works so I can visit her work place, but I do not want to look needy. Any advise?
Your problem is one most guys here have: You're assuming women are stupid.

She knows what's up!

When she gave you shit for stopping her and telling her she isn't Brazilian... It's because she KNOWS why you stopped her. You don't care where she's from, you found her attractive. THAT is why you stopped her.

The second time you approached her, you once again invented some reason to talk to her... In other words, you still hadn't manned up.

I don't know if she liked you or not, but if she did at first, you sure as hell killed it with your weakness.

This goes for everyone here: Women will not put up with your shit - they are not your mothers, to pat you on the head and make you feel good for doing random crap. Good doggy...

No. What women want is a MAN. If you don't feel like a man, how will you ever make her feel like a women?

Stop thinking so much and listen to your instincts... They never lie.

With love and respect
Mack
Centered Man Project

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

^^ This for sure.

Her: What, you stopped me because I don't look English.

You: No, I stopped you because I find you attractive. I find you attractive because you don't look English.

You don't need tricks to talk to girls, be direct and confident. They'll appreciate it much more than using some excuse.