Tried TEASING and got called RUDE

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Negging is an outdated concept. It focuses on lowering the girls self esteem. Instead you should focus on fun teasing which is lightly making fun of her, but with the intention that you're joking around with her. Also with college girls, you don't have to go to crazy with teasing. Just make it very light teasing.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The original purpose of negging was to be used on very stuck up girls that Mystery was meeting in
Hollywood.

There is a lot of artificially created status over there, with girls dreaming they're famous actresses or singers,
which brings them to behave waaay to high, so when you neg, you bring a girl back to reality.

That was the original purpose of negging.

However, if you're talking to a jolly mid-west girl, you might want to tone down the negging a bit.

For your environment, it seems to me that just good old teasing of the girl is more than enough.

And TEASING is really about slightly making fun of the girl, more like you two are 8 again and you're
having fun with her.

Examples are if she is constantly on her phone, writing with guys, you say, "You are such a player..."

Or if she says something stupid or trips over something, you say, "You're such a dork...I have to hide so
ppl don't see I'm hanging out with you..."

Make sense?

The key is as you're saying this, you are obviously having fun and not being serious.

Imagine you are hanging out with your 8 year old sister, and you buy her ice-cream. She drops it, what do you say?

Do you start yelling at her, or do you just tease her a bit? "O you're such a dork...I can't believe you.." and you
LAUGH as you do it.

Right?

Hope this makes sense.

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure