she walks away when you kiss her?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

just a thought I've had over the past couple of months.

I used to meet a girl at a club, try to isolate her and then look for the earliest opportunity to kiss them. Sometimes I wouldn't even isolate them or try for rapport I would just go for it. I would usually get the kiss, no slaps in the face yet.

However, I have found that when you do this too early the girls either get bored or freaked really early. This is the same if I really use attraction spikes or games or gimmicks.

Now when I go out, I have girls that I kiss on a night out or I have lots of attraction spikes and then others where I take it slower and just enjoy the moment more.

I've found that the girls laugh more and give you more validation when you give them tonnes of attraction spikes. But you suffer with the amount of girls that want to sleep with you. In order to - this is horrible language but it's a PUA forum so... - close more you just have to chill with the girl and enjoy it more.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Has anyone else found this?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:46 pm 
English Muffin

Yeah, instant buyers remorse happens a lot with my game. I am a very fast at escalating but sometimes doing so enables be to get very fast pulls.

I guess you have to strike the balance.

I hate it when you know you can get the kiss, but you hold out and then something happens and you lose the interaction forever.

Kissing puts me int a better state for the next hotter girl too.

For me, I go for the kissing ASAP and LEAD, AROUSAL, LEAD, AROUSAL LEAD whilst working out logistics.

Of course you're gonna get the girls that will happily makeout with you all night and nothing else. Just like there is girls that will happily talk to you all night and nothing else. What I tend to do is, as I kiss them, i try to bounce her away from from her friends and around the venue, if she wouldn't even leave her group of friends then you're chances of taking her home are slim so I go for the number and then find the next girl who could be DTF.

Hope this helps.