Forgot About Destroying Bitch Shields... 3 months later

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I don't know if any of you guys have seen the youtube video of Kezia on Bitch Shields. I know a lot of people say her shit isn't good, but this was back when she was with PUA Training and it's pretty good.

I watched this video for the first time a whileee ago and it helped me a lot with bitch shields. However, I completely forgot about it. I'm in college now and there's this one girl who's a HUGEE bitch. It gets kind of annoying sometimes. But it's partly my fault cause I never destroyed her bitch shield. In fact, I encouraged it (and still did up until yesterday). She'd give me a bitchy comment and I'd just stay unphased and give her a witty comment back.

It's basically turned into a "who's wittier"/"neg vs neg" contest for the past 3 months. There's still flirting and shit but it's THROUGH the bitchiness, so I can't seem to get past that.

So does anyone have any advice on what to do now, 3 months later? I know what to do when I meet a girl and she's bitchy, but this has gone so long and it's become what defines our relationship, so is there any way to change that?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The frame is set in stone my dude. Short of her literally seeing you fucking someone she considers hotter than her, or at the very least figuratively charming the pants off of a bunch of girls, not sure there's much to do here. In other words, find other girls.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The frame is set in stone my dude. Short of her literally seeing you fucking someone she considers hotter than her, or at the very least figuratively charming the pants off of a bunch of girls, not sure there's much to do here. In other words, find other girls.
Damn, do you think there's anyway to still fuck her with this frame? I don't have to, I can easily find others. I just like challenging myself. She's not even THAT hot so I might actually try fucking a super hot girl and make sure she somehow finds out (obviously not from me) if you think that'll help.

I also have a 1 month break coming up, so can that distance allow me to reset the frame when I get back? Or do it through text during?

Idk, thanks for your answer though

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

There are always exceptions, but once a woman paints you into that certain corner in her mind IMO it is almost always worth it to just move to other girls rather than chiseling at the stone that may not ever be chipped away.

Look at it this way: You move on, she finds out about your exploits and might chase you. She may not however, because of the frameset. But whether she chases or not, you win either way.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:56 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So I don't know if any of you guys have seen the youtube video of Kezia on Bitch Shields. I know a lot of people say her shit isn't good, but this was back when she was with PUA Training and it's pretty good.

I watched this video for the first time a whileee ago and it helped me a lot with bitch shields. However, I completely forgot about it. I'm in college now and there's this one girl who's a HUGEE bitch. It gets kind of annoying sometimes. But it's partly my fault cause I never destroyed her bitch shield. In fact, I encouraged it (and still did up until yesterday). She'd give me a bitchy comment and I'd just stay unphased and give her a witty comment back.

It's basically turned into a "who's wittier"/"neg vs neg" contest for the past 3 months. There's still flirting and shit but it's THROUGH the bitchiness, so I can't seem to get past that.

So does anyone have any advice on what to do now, 3 months later? I know what to do when I meet a girl and she's bitchy, but this has gone so long and it's become what defines our relationship, so is there any way to change that?
i've fucked people that have hated my guts for years, its not the "she likes me" that is attraction - it is investment she has for you. if couples have makeup sex it can be the same way for this situation. of course it is an advanced method but it can be done. for example you know back in elementary school when a picked on you it meant she liked you? same thing. just remember sometimes girls just suck at flirting as well.

either way, if you want to stop her from hating you so much you don't fight fire with fire with that neg bullshit. fire + fire = more fire. show some love and put out the fire with water ;)

does that make sense ?

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page