Next step

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Next step
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys,

I went out with this girl few times. There was Kino, nice talk, few sparks. First date I tried to close with a kiss, but she playfully touched my nose and said g'night. At second date which happened yesterday I kissed her like 3 times, but she there was no response, like no moving lips at all, just keeping them still. I do not try to ''pick'' her up, I am trying to escalate attraction for more serious dating. She has a guy. He is not a boyfriend, more like bit higher then a crush but not boyfriend level. Do you guys have any tips how to next step? If any info needed I'll post it here or pm. Thanks for honest answers. I apreciate your help.

Sorry for grammar. English is not my native language.

Post subject: Re: Next step
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:21 pm 

Quote:
Hey guys,

I went out with this girl few times. There was Kino, nice talk, few sparks. First date I tried to close with a kiss, but she playfully touched my nose and said g'night. At second date which happened yesterday I kissed her like 3 times, but she there was no response, like no moving lips at all, just keeping them still. I do not try to ''pick'' her up, I am trying to escalate attraction for more serious dating. She has a guy. He is not a boyfriend, more like bit higher then a crush but not boyfriend level. Do you guys have any tips how to next step? If any info needed I'll post it here or pm. Thanks for honest answers. I apreciate your help.

Sorry for grammar. English is not my native language.

Well she let you kiss her. That's promising... though she wasn't really into it.

You need to continue to escalate with your hands. Escalate with your eyes, your lips... Touch her a lot and get her used to touching. It's all about kino when escalating.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What do you think about a guy thing?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:24 pm 

Quote:
What do you think about a guy thing?

Ignore him.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm gonna be straight with you because it seams like that's what you're looking for.

It sounds like she isn't into what you're putting down, which is just fine. There are a lot of girls that will just straight up not be into you for whatever reason and pushing forward with the escalation in a lot of cases will just make them want to recoil.

from your post it sounds like she wasn't digging the kisses. Was she standing still and you were the one doing all the work, or did she come into your kiss?

girls that are interested will show you with their body language, their tone, facial expression ect. They will spell it out for you with their non verbal communication the same way you can tell when a guy is really into a girl by watching his body language.

She won't be spreading her legs, but she will probably be holding longer eye contact, smiling excessively, an be enthusiastic with her communication.

That's assuming she isn't shy which, which in your post, you made sound like she's not afraid of boys.

if you didn't get the vibe that she wasn't just being nice and really wanted to get with you, then it's probably not in the cards man. And honestly your post sounds like she may be looking for something different.

But that's okay man, people that are successful with women fail more than most people try. find out what about your approach to building attraction was missing, and apply it.

sounds simple but it's going to take some searching.

But what do I know? All that advice is based off of a paragraph of text about a situation that could be psycho analyzed from a million different directions.

Just reading the sings.

good luck man