Woman giving weird radio silence

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So situation is this:

Last week's friday I picked up this woman from local bar and had sex with her at my apartment. Next day I tried to call her just tell her it was nice to meet her and had fun with her etc. She didn't answer and didn't call back.

However yesterday she contacted me on facebook and told that she was sick the day I called her and was mainly sleeping that day. She also asked me how I doing and so on.

I answered pretty short and asked how her little dog handled being alone at home, while she was at my apartment (we had some discussion about her dog that night).

But till today no answer to my fb message.

Any opinions? Is she playing games or she shy or something?

I think she sees me as higher value man ( which I of course am)...should I wait a day or so and contact her? Just to encourage her a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:18 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I would chill it out; she probably got busy or whatever just like last time. Give it some room to breathe. Hit her up in 2-3 of days if no reply. As you said, you're a high value man so you've got stuff going on as well.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:25 pm 

Sort of depends what you want out of this, doesn't it?

Is she 1) relationship material and you want to try that out, or 2) do you want to just fuck her occasionally?

If 1) Ask her to grab some drinks or tell her to come over, you're going to make her dinner and watch a pirated movie that's still in the theater from the comfort of your own sofa.

If 2) Maintain infrequent but friendly contact and the next time you're going out, try to sync up with her afterwards (or during) so you can take the party back to your place again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="CharlesFinley"]Sort of depends what you want out of this, doesn't it?

Is she 1) relationship material and you want to try that out, or 2) do you want to just fuck her occasionally?

If 1) Ask her to grab some drinks or tell her to come over, you're going to make her dinner and watch a pirated movie that's still in the theater from the comfort of your own sofa.

If 2) Maintain infrequent but friendly contact and the next time you're going out, try to sync up with her afterwards (or during) so you can take the party back to your place again.[/quote

I would like to have her as fuckbuddy...somehow I just got vibes about her that she might be in to it aswell. So yeah maybe the best thing would be to contact her this weekend if she doesn't contact me first.

Should I just, inderectly of course, hint her what I have on my mind? Like say something that we should continue the conversation we had that night etc...