The Art Of Seductive Conversation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:08 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

As I sit here, perched on my stool in this little Spanish cafe, somewhere in the Canary Islands, I am unintentionally overhearing the generic conversational structure being spat out by many men attempting to clearly woo their date…BADLY!

Her body language is slumped and bored, struggling to hold the look of interest upon her disgruntled face.

In the pick-up community, the area of conversation is delved into with great detail. Eager guys spend hours, days, and months of their lives learning every scripted routine, story, and impressive joke out there, in order to always have something to say when interacting with a woman.

This enthusiasm is leveraged on mans biggest fear, running out of things to say. (I can hear your butthole clench at the very thought)

First of all, we must allude to the fact that this desire to never run out of verbal ‘material’ stems from societies imprints on our culture.

We are pepped up, coffee guzzling, energy drink injecting, status updating, instagramming monsters. Silence is seen as awkward, and would rather be filled with a tweet of your cat eating its own poop.

Quantity over quality?

Lets apply that to conversation…

People would much prefer to blurt out a constant slip n’ slide of nonsense, rather than truly listen or connect on an emotional basis. This is down to fear, which I will discuss shortly.

In my opinion, there are 2 different types of conversation; Social & Seductive. Lets break them down.

Social Conversation

This is the style of interacting you engage with on a daily basis as you go about your chores. It is superficial in its essence, lacking any honesty or emotional expressiveness.

Most of us have many different social ‘personas’ which we apply, depending on who we are interacting with.

Let us say you are walking down the street on your lunch break, and you bump into an old friend you have not seen in a while. In most cases, there is a reason you have not seen them, quite frankly, you aren’t very fond of them and did not feel the need to stay in contact.

Bob: Hey, haven’t seen you in ages, how are you?

You: (Big smile) I’m good how are you? (Your cat just died, you’re devastated)

Bob: Yeah I’m great too. (Just go fired) Are you still living in bla bla street?

You: Yes, still there. Where are you working these days?

Bob: Oh the same place. It’s not too bad

You: Awesome. Listen I have to run, but it was great seeing you, we must go for a drink soon(that will never ever happen)

Bob: Yeah definitely, just drop me a text(no fucking way) See ya.

You: Bye (all smiles , whilst muttering “fucking prick” under your breathe)

So…

What the fuck was that? Was that you? HELL NO!

Social conversation is what people do to avoid being human. It is the biggest and most idiotic secret we all walk around with for most of our lives. We all know we are human, and have emotions and insecurities, and bad days, but for some reason, we all pretend to be perfect, ‘fine’, ‘good’, and ‘awesome’, even when we are not.

This is the root of the majority of social conversation. It is done to simply get by, to make others comfortable, not ruffle anyones feathers, and a desperate attempt to be liked and tolerated by every different human being you meet…

Yes, the sheep/tribe mentality. Thou shalt not be shunned!

Unfortunately, this way of communicating has been instilled and installed in us from a very early age as we watch our parents speaking to the lady at the checkout like they are the best of friends, only to walk out of the shop muttering “she’s an awful cunt isn’t she”. We use rapid talk, and fill every silence in order to escape someone pointing a spotlight on us, and possibly seeing our insecurities.

Silence is where the cracks begin to show.

That’s right, the reason you are learning all those routines, jokes, stories, games, and being the center of attention, desperate to be the coolest, is because you are hiding. This used to be me, down to the last detail. I call it hiding out loud, and it is so internally painful, stressful, and tiring! It is also incredibly detrimental to seducing a woman. You are continuously getting in your own way.

The quietest person in the room is in most cases the strongest. Nothing to prove, nothing to lose. Content with simply being.

The social conversational, approval needing clown-way of interacting has been dragged directly into man’s mission of charm, and is the primary focus in dating advice.

Its common place to see an array of videos all over YouTube advertising things such as “How to avoid awkward silences” or “5 tips to never be stuck for words again”. We are being taught that quantity with sprinkles of quality is better than the pure product. In this case, the pure product is refined quality. In seductive terms we can define it as this:

Quantity: Factual/Intellectual stimulation

Quality: Emotional/ Mood stimulation

When you are seducing a woman, IT IS ALL ABOUT QUALITY!

Seductive Conversation

This is the polar opposite to social. Although it is not even discussed in most pick-up material.

You do not need 100 stories. You do not need tricks or tactics. You do not have to be funny. If women wanted to fuck clowns, we would all already be graduated from clown college.

The difference between the ‘fast-talking social man’, and the devastatingly effortless ‘ladies man’, is the social guy speaks AT women, whereas the ladies man speaks WITH women.

I want you to think about that. Really hard, right now. What’s the difference?

The social conversationalist shoots an array of verbal bullets which is in a desperate attempt to be impressive and stay afloat. Hoping that his prey drowns first and gives him the gratification of entrance to her vagina. This will massage his delicate ego.

This is not sexy.

When speaking WITH a woman, the seductive conversationalist makes her the only human being that exists. He does not know her, what she likes, or how she wants to be seduced, so… He questions her, listens to her, and participates in her ebb and flow of emotion. He feels her. After all, it would be pretty ignorant of him not to. You don’t need a manual, its right in front of you, living and breathing. Open your eyes, ears and heart!

Become aware

Men, in general, speak way too much! They use too many words, and they use them quickly!

They also ask factually specific questions, as you would hear in an interview, such as “what do you do” followed by “how long have you done it for”, followed by “That’s so cool. So, where do you go to university”…

And the cycle continues.

As a successful ladies man (after all the blood sweat and tears of seduction), I choose when I speak, what I say, and how I say it, very carefully. I am naturally very introverted and laid back, so given the choice between talking or listening, I choose listening. It is also highly effective whilst seducing, and allows you to turn her on and escalate with your eyes, vibe, and physicality.

I only speak if I have somewhere to take it.

If she answers me with something I am unimpressed with, I simply stay silent, and lo and behold, she starts to speak more.

The woman is always the one speaking more and investing more.

Obviously, you cannot sit there and say nothing all night, so when I do speak, I choose to ask very open ended/ambiguous questions, or loose statements.

An example of this would be, instead of:

What do you do? = What’s your story?(this can open her up to absolutely anything, making her delve within)

If you ask a specific question, 9 times out of 10 you will get a one worded, fact based answer.

Rather than having any structure or questions prepared, I allow the woman to be the manual on how to seduce her. They are all inherently greatly different in their particular needs and wants, depending on the mood, and time of their life they currently reside in. You should be endlessly curious about women in general, so with this, finding out who they REALLY are will be a very enjoyable process.

“Love is three quarters curiosity” – Giacomo Casanova

Stop asking her what she does. Find out why she does what she does. You see? Emotional stimulation and connection, not intellectually based.

I, in every case, look for the emotional side to every decision she makes. I bring it to the surface so she feels it and shares it with me, which is a huge investment on her part. My questioning makes her have to check in with herself and think before she speaks.

I am questioning her as a person, as an individual, and like every one of us, she wants to be understood, heard, and appreciated.

This, is what I teach men to do on a daily basis.

The seductive ladies man is like a conversational sniper, with a double barrel of understanding underneath his belt. Waiting for the right shot, and applying it with a refined accuracy. All he needs is one shot!

The social conversationalist trying to pick up women, is the blindfolded coke-head holding 2 semi automatic machine guns, trying to hit everything he can at the same time.

Choose one.

Free 1/2 hour SPAM Coaching: http://www.masculineintent.com/free-SPAM-coaching/