The most important aspect of Natural Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys been over a year since I last posted and 2 years since I've started reading PU material. In the last year I've become a lot more successful at pickup and generally a more confident person for it.

Anyway I wanted to share the aspect I personally think is responsible for my natural game improving my results and that is body language.

The difference from when I was an AFC is huge. Before when talked to girls I'd lean forward, now I lean back. Before I would hunch over the bar staring at the girl I wanted to approach, now I stand up straight and make only temporary eye contact before I approach. Before I would be looking everywhere but at the girl I was talking to, now I maintain eye contact along with kino. Before I'd look miserable, now I smile (I used to be really self conscious about my teeth).

Improved body language not only meant my results improved when I approached a girl but I also get approached quite a lot whereas I never did before (e.g the other day I saw a HB at the end of the bar, smiled and winked at her, 30 seconds later she walked up to me).

Basically just advising new guys that this is the area I think needs to be improved the most to see the better results because a lot of guys don't realise how important body language is or how negative theirs is.

Peace x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:28 am 
Dedicated Member

Totally agree man. What you describe is very similar to inner game, which is what a lot of new guys need to develop and start getting more success. What's funny is that once they applying outer game techniques and seeing success, their confidence and inner game starts improving as well and it becomes an upward spiral. Guys just need to willing to put themselves out there and encounter "failures" or "rejections". Those will provide reference points on what to do next time and once you do better, it just becomes a snowball effect of improvement.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Totally agree man. What you describe is very similar to inner game, which is what a lot of new guys need to develop and start getting more success. What's funny is that once they applying outer game techniques and seeing success, their confidence and inner game starts improving as well and it becomes an upward spiral. Guys just need to willing to put themselves out there and encounter "failures" or "rejections". Those will provide reference points on what to do next time and once you do better, it just becomes a snowball effect of improvement.
Spot on WillEdward...100% agree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

From my experience body language will either usually break it or make it. Though sometimes when you start off it is hard to achieve the right body language without having the inner self confidence. I found there are some cheats to that. Just like it is always advised not to go on a date before talking to some people about random stuff just to warm up. I think it should be advised for beginners to do some body language warm-ups as well.

There is a great TED talk on this at "ted. com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are?language=en". Pretty much says to do some power stances before an interview. Your stances help affect your mindset. I've found it works quite well with improving the body language of guys just starting off PU as well.

P.S. Can't post the link to the TED talk as a new user :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

One of the few good things I got out of Cajun and Lovesystems was his "subtext". Go look it up, it's definitely worth a gander.

And another thing. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Delivery is abso-fucking-lutely important. Almost as important as your body language.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thx for the reference real. Good stuff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
One of the few good things I got out of Cajun and Lovesystems was his "subtext". Go look it up, it's definitely worth a gander.

And another thing. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Delivery is abso-fucking-lutely important. Almost as important as your body language.

I can't agree more just like subtext for body movement and facial expression is like a window to what your thinking and feeling u can control that. Body language is the only form of mind reading. I like to watch James Bond movies and chicks and watch her love interests movements. Posture. Charisma. Mirror it make it part of you not an act. I mastered my state. But I could focus on this area some more

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

well,
i believe you are referring to what we call "vibe".
to me, a part of the vibe is what you call "body language", but its a collection of things-your body language, your eye contact, how relaxed you are, how fast/slow or high/low and assertive your tone is and of course how much you smile!
I dont think you should start with your body language(change your posture for example) but with things like the smile and your tone of voice.
make sure your voice is strong enough to be heard and that you smile enough. actually-i much prefer to smile too much than too little... calibrate later.

i believe that once we start succeeding more, those concepts improve naturally but you can sure work on them individually.
how do we start to succeed? by interacting with girls as much as we can!

http://www.spartanDesire.com
my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbGO2 ... Soic1UwS1A

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Once you grow as a person everything else will take care of itself