was this an obvious IOI?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: was this an obvious IOI?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys whats up?
One of the main problems I always had with my game is not realizing that girls are hitting on me/giving out obvious hints and signals, until its too late, probably a result of a self esteem problem that I finally managed to fix completely. I figured the only way to make myself better at noticing that shit in the future is to analyze past mistakes, but there are still a lot of situations where I am not sure whether certain moments count as missed opportunities to hook up or not.
so can a PUA who's experienced at noticing IOIs and responding to them read this and tell me what he thinks? thanks:
A few days ago I was hanging out with one of my regular groups of friends which includes both males and females. We were all pretty tired after clubbing all night so we laid down on the beach and cuddled, I had 2 girls on top of me. A few people started calling out crazy dreams and fantasies, and I went along with the flow and said "I wish I could date a hot criminal". One of the 2 girls that were on top of me right away said "I wanna become a drug lord after I graduate college".
Yesterday I thought about it and remembered that this girl, who I've known for more then a year, is the daughter of a cop and a lawyer, so no way she'd be fantasizing that.
So What do you think? was that a signal for me to make a move? please explain why you think so.
thanks!!!

PS: Mods please move this if you think this belongs in another forum I'm knew here...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I went along with the flow and said "I wish I could date a hot criminal". One of the 2 girls that were on top of me right away said "I wanna become a drug lord after I graduate college".
Yesterday I thought about it and remembered that this girl, who I've known for more then a year, is the daughter of a cop and a lawyer, so no way she'd be fantasizing that.
So What do you think? was that a signal for me to make a move? please explain why you think so.
thanks!!!
Yes , Smokey . It was a window of opportunity that you've sadly missed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

"I always had with my game is not realizing that girls are hitting on me/giving out obvious hints and signals, until its too late, probably a result of a self esteem problem that I finally managed to fix completely. I figured the only way to make myself better at noticing that shit in the future is to analyze past mistakes"

It sounds like your problem is low self-esteem, not that you're not noticing the signs. You prolly do notice most of the signs and think of a reason for why they are not an IOI.

If a girl shows interest (she talks to you) and/or gets touchy feely = she's usually interested.

Better to give it a try and use some of this PUA game on her then to be posting on this PUA forum later about missed opportunities. So what if you crash and burn? We all do at some point. The girl won't remember you in 5 minutes anyways when she's talking to the next guy and you won't remember her when you're gaming the next girl.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
"I always had with my game is not realizing that girls are hitting on me/giving out obvious hints and signals, until its too late, probably a result of a self esteem problem that I finally managed to fix completely. I figured the only way to make myself better at noticing that shit in the future is to analyze past mistakes"

It sounds like your problem is low self-esteem, not that you're not noticing the signs. You prolly do notice most of the signs and think of a reason for why they are not an IOI.

If a girl shows interest (she talks to you) and/or gets touchy feely = she's usually interested.

Better to give it a try and use some of this PUA game on her then to be posting on this PUA forum later about missed opportunities. So what if you crash and burn? We all do at some point. The girl won't remember you in 5 minutes anyways when she's talking to the next guy and you won't remember her when you're gaming the next girl.
thanks bro but i pretty much got rid of my self esteem problem. i did have low self esteem for years so im still not used to trying to notice the shit that i was 100% unable to notice back then.

the only reason for posting this is i think that analyzing shit from the past can help me notice those IOIs on time in future interactions.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hate when that shit happens.

Advice for those in a relationship

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:12 pm 
Dedicated Member

Always assume IOI if wondering.
You could have said: once you do become drug lord we could date.
Or any other thing.

Of course there is a possibility that she actually had this idea and you reminded her of it. This happens. Although this was less likely than IOI.

Also, with the combination of her being on top of you I would say 99% IOI. In fact only her being on top of you was probably an IOI.

ps: You do not know people or psychology at all if you think that she could not dream about being criminal because her dad is a cop. That has nthing much to do with that, sometimes it even has the opposite effect.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Two girls on top of you at the beach is enough of an IOI in and of itself. Always assume attraction.