Is RSD (Tyler) any good?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
RSD “paces and leads” your experience and what it will be like, before you have it. The problem is that they mix legitimate information while AT THE SAME TIME mixing in bullshit to make you dependent and to fear monger to your insecurities, then offering the solution, which of course is them.

“I say a lot of things and set many frames where it is very clear to them what they learned, and what their experience meant relative to other experiences that they'll have in the future.” - Tyler

RSD’s philosophy is to condition people to associate them with greatness. Their concepts aren’t just to teach, they are weapons too.

If you look at any video you could say, he’s being in the moment and being self amusing. This allows people to drop their standards on instructors and gives RSD less work for more money. They are designing it this way. It is masterful conditioning. It’s the same with the terminology. Everything associates RSD to superior and “You just don’t get the picture.”

Tyler tries to replace your psychology to get good with girls which is just ridiculous. How he sees things is based on his own experience, NOT YOURS.

Calling it natural game when any normal person would never go through the process of watching 20 DVDs and over thinking this stuff. That is by definition unnatural.

Your mindset should be that anything you learn or read is meant to SUPPLEMENT who you are already, NOT REPLACE IT. If you try to REPLACE who you already are, that is going to lead down a long and dark road to misery.

It's as if Tyler broke his students and is now charging them to put themselves back together. This is the most cynical shit I've ever seen. (Cult tactics, unfreezing)

The whole notion behind self help — that someone of some undefined authority is now going to impart superior information onto me — in and of itself implies an arrogance of certainty: here’s what to value, here’s the measurement of success, here’s what to worship. Despite all of the best intentions, I think this sabotages a grand chunk of the industry. How can you help someone to take responsibility for their own thoughts and awareness by giving them the YOUR thoughts and awareness?

How does RSD manipulate your need for dopamine and stimulation? By using the rule of supply and demand to provide you with different points of view by different people which are stimulating, and giving you conflicting information which causes anxiety and a need to “know it all” before you can accomplish your goals. Keeps you in a low state if you are not living up to their arbitrary standards and “way things should be” or “how you should be” so you look at them as authority figures to take you out of your low states.
They get identified as being connected to a dopamine rush, they cause the problem (break your reality), and they provide the solution (taking on their reality, being like them, doing as they do, believing what they believe). This is all done subliminally to make them look like the good guys just trying to help, and so you are never consciously aware of what they are doing. This helps them generate a need while at the same time supplying the solution, as you get drawn further and further into them. It allows them to keep you coming back for more and to spend more money with them. It essentially creates a vacuous business.
RSD is for people who lack real world experience, and need to have reality dictated to them, because of fear and being unable to cope themselves.

The final issue with the way emotional state is taught it that it subtly re-affirms a man’s belief that he’s not good enough. If he feels tired or bored, teaching him that he must be in a good emotional state is quietly telling his sub-conscious that he’s insufficient and needs something outside of himself to be attractive to women. Basically any time an action or belief implies that you need something outside of yourself to be attractive to women, it’s a safe bet that that action or belief is going to lower your self-esteem and make you feel worse about yourself, even if you’re not conscious of it.
I watched the blueprint, didn’t get it at all, but Tyler promised that you should get more and more out of it every time you watched. Well, under a period of time I watched it like 3-4 times and ALL I got out of it was self consciousness, even though I had previous success with girls and even from start wasn’t totally messed up, I was now in a period of my life where I was the MOST ANXIOUS EVER. Literally, I second guessing myself in ALL social interactions, even with close friends and family.

My friends asked me what I had done, why I was so "weird", so "quiet", so "stiff". I was completely unable to make new friends and my "pick up women skills" went to shit. I cannot put the finger on EXACTLY what it was, but it was this kind of weird feeling of not "knowing it all yet", so I couldn’t give myself permission to be confident, to be the dude I knew I was capable of, it was like I was hooked into RSD teachings in a never ending search for the "golden knowledge.”

I got into some kind of weird obsessiveness where I continued to visit the RSD forum, read all the instructors articles, watch all the videos. I was literally confused as fuck.

Knowledge about factors you don’t really have control over (Like who is reacting to who more) can absolutely mess you up.
Their concepts mess you up because you become more AWARE of your feelings and actions and awareness without knowing how to solve them (IE practical advice).

When you learn about RSD concepts, you feel like there’s something wrong with you and you constantly try to change yourself and your mind state.

The blueprint, was created to make you self conscious and mess up your confidence so you keep coming back to them for more and more. I’ve seen this about ten times now in other people and in myself as well.
The scary thing is that this is just the tip of the iceberg here. I never watched all 20 DVDs of the blueprint because it was just too long. RSD has messed me up socially for the past couple years. It’s time from my life that I will never get back. I didn’t have a good male role model growing up, and looked online for something to help me.

The important lesson I learned is that when you are vulnerable, it is easy to fall for false promises and fantasies when they are presented in a certain way, and you want to believe in them.

I think a major problem in the PUA community which is touched on here is the belief that through game you can ultimately control and sculpt each and every interaction to your favor.
RSD gives you the illusion of control and they anchor most of these false beliefs with NLP and covert hypnosis. Which basically means they get you into a state of suggestibility where your critical faculty is bypassed and make suggestions to your subconscious mind, making it harder for you to break away. This is manipulation, because they are putting suggestions in your subconscious mind to make you believe what is in their best interests, NOT YOURS. They don’t know who you are.
Believing it doesn’t work only makes it easier for them, because no one wants to believe that they are susceptible to mind control. If you’re aware, you will realize that RSD makes EXTENSIVE use of these and other techniques. I didn’t think it was possible for anyone (Tyler) to consciously do this to other people, people he doesn’t even know in most instances! And in such a systematic and conscious fashion.
He has no idea what kind of underlying problems someone could have, problems that could be made worse by his manipulation of their psychology. He has no credentials or qualifications whatsoever! Just his experience, filtered through his messed up perception of reality, that he projects onto other people as “the truth”.

They tell you what you wanna hear - "Trust yourself", "be your own guru" etc - What the un-educated student doesn’t understand is that when someone is telling you what to do (whatever it is) IE "trust your own opinion" - the context is STILL that this person is telling you what to do, your unconscious mind starts seeing this person as an authority (Who doesn’t wanna be told that he is enough, that he should think of his own etc?) - That sounds great! - Slowly you start hanging on this persons every word, because you get the good feelings when you listen to him, then he leads you to whatever he wants you to do and believe.

I couldn't agree with you more, what i've found is that RSD is a business, making money is their goal. I said on the rsdnation that taking a bootcamp might not be the best way to get good with women. The best way is to take a mentor who is good with women and study under him. Tyler replied to it that i have a bad belief that i can get freebies in life. Then those brainwashed fans of tyler started hating on me and i used the logic to dismiss every single one of them. Thats when they realized that i had the brainpower to unbrainwash their robots. They deleted my threads, deactivated my account and not just that, they blocked my ip adress on the forums too. They go that far as soon as they realize if anything can hurt the business.

I think the best school for natural game is art of charm by aj and jordan harbinger.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Owen's actual lay count is between 50-75. This comes from ex instructor of rsd that I wing with regularly, and very reliable source. Rsd instructors in general are not that good. It's a lot of marketing hype. Also their hotseats are staged.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:54 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

RSD is pure poison. Avoid it like you would any product with a skull and crossbones on the side.

Those guys are retards, their instructors are retards, and none of them get laid nearly as much as they're pretending to.

Tyler is a genius with incredible insights into the Secret Society--but he's a shitty PUA.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

RSD has switched me more to a self development person than into a real PUA. The insights they teach suited me personally not only in game but in life.

Agree'd tho that i think they are pretty commercial. I dislike the titles they often use for their videos. But the fact that they try to convince the audience to develop themselves (They refer allot to mindfulness etc) instead of learning lines is great.

I really do not grasp what some others are saying here. I never got the feeling out of this that i am not enough and that i was incomplete untill i " knew " everything. In my experience they told the total opposite which is to go out, grind it out instead of mental masturbating to these videos.

My conclusion to this (seeker) is that you and RSD don't connect and they triggered some paranoid fragment in you. Everyone learns different. Don't take all information as truth. As long as you pick up what you suits you ( using your words; Supplementing instead of replacing) and drop everything that does not fit in your reality then you are fine. Seems to me that you gave them full responsibility on your state/ thoughts which didn't suit you and now you are the " victim" and end up blaming them. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
RSD has switched me more to a self development person than into a real PUA. The insights they teach suited me personally not only in game but in life.

Agree'd tho that i think they are pretty commercial. I dislike the titles they often use for their videos. But the fact that they try to convince the audience to develop themselves (They refer allot to mindfulness etc) instead of learning lines is great.

I really do not grasp what some others are saying here. I never got the feeling out of this that i am not enough and that i was incomplete untill i " knew " everything. In my experience they told the total opposite which is to go out, grind it out instead of mental masturbating to these videos.

My conclusion to this (seeker) is that you and RSD don't connect and they triggered some paranoid fragment in you. Everyone learns different. Don't take all information as truth. As long as you pick up what you suits you ( using your words; Supplementing instead of replacing) and drop everything that does not fit in your reality then you are fine. Seems to me that you gave them full responsibility on your state/ thoughts which didn't suit you and now you are the " victim" and end up blaming them. ^^
you hit the spot. I was little worried when read his post. and people blaming no information on videos... bcz they are FREE TOUR VIDEOS ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:32 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Owen's actual lay count is between 50-75. This comes from ex instructor of rsd that I wing with regularly, and very reliable source. Rsd instructors in general are not that good. It's a lot of marketing hype. Also their hotseats are staged.
Is this true? I dont know any of these names but that's a pretty small number unless you are teens or early 20's.....
Also...50-75 is a huge spread.....up to a 50% increase....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

IMO I agree with RSD Tylers message, USE YOUR OWN MATERIAL.. None of this canned bullshit.. Yes they are commercialized.. You would be retarded to think otherwise but It's important to note they've created a message that exists through commercialization. The advice is good as long as your open minded and you have enough confidence to go out and have fun for your own enjoyment. He is basically trying to get you to get better at creating your own game.
Brilliant.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I know a few guys personally who study PUA, most followed Adam Lyons or Gambler, but only one follows RSD, and we all get laid a fair bit, except the guy who follows RSD who never gets laid.

I've looked into RSD a bit and honestly it didn't help my game.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Is this true? I dont know any of these names but that's a pretty small number unless you are teens or early 20's.....
Also...50-75 is a huge spread.....up to a 50% increase....
Thats pathetic for someone claiming to be a PUA, if that numbers true I've fucked more girls than him and I don't even sarge that much, hell I was on 30 before I even knew what PUA was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:17 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I know this post is old but I'm gonna reply to it..

I recently met him and honestly, the guy's cool on some levels but just another salesman. He's just another dude trying to make a decent living, like anybody.

He teaches what he personally uses to pick-up women.

I think the guy does pick up women and is a legit PUA but not on a level that none of us could achieve ourselves in like a 2-3 year radius.

He has a lot of weird tendencies but I'm sure he could find some hot drunk bitch to over-look his delusions of living in outer space on beta geek world, dodging asteroids with his little army sluts all around and plow the next girl that comes along once she passes out, haha.

GBTN Seduction Harbor: http://www.glorybethynight.com

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

oh... sometimes I got ashamed of myself for thinking one day I will become P-U-A... haha. Owen Cook opened my mind. I dont need to see him seducing every girl, I need his out of box thinking and great advices.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Have you read that book? It seems pretty outdated and a bit odd to me. What are all you guys' thoughts on it? Don't you think there is better ways to pick up women out there?
Quote:
Firstly, I'm new here, so hi :)

A few weeks ago, a girl recommended Neil Strauss's 'The Game' to me (I suppose she meant I needed it, even though I did make out with her afterwards). When some other girl talked about this as well, I started reading. I loved it. In the book, Strauss describes Tyler Durden as a social robot, far from the opposite of a 'natural'. This made me curious as to whether this was true. I saw a video from him today in which he explained how naturals supposedly approach girls. He gave an example. It looked very unnatural.

I'm not saying that he doesn't know what he's talking about, far from it, but I just don't think he's a natural at picking up girls. So I doubt you could learn that from him. Then again, isn't that an oxymoron anyway: learning how to be a natural?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Can you throw a link my way to some good inner game stuff?
Quote:
RSD is very different now. They used to do routines and canned game, just like everyone else at the time, but now they're evolved, and are more about internalizing principles of pickup that are largely based on a strong inner game. The skills they teach now are more life skills and personal actualization rather than memorizing routines.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:05 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
For me personally the principles Tyler teaches has been a total game changer for me. I couldn't recommend The Blueprint Decoded DVD anymore.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/103607160/Blu ... oded-NOTES - that's most of the DVD content in note form.
I feel like it is a game changer but, implementing it is another thing altogether. Tyler does contradict himself a fair bit but, uses "paradox" to excuse it. Jeffy has a new program aimed at online game. Tyler is anti online game but, it should not disregard everything else he offers. I feel like he is a really odd guy but, it seems to come from pickup and some how transcend his game. I have yet to meet him or see a program by him in person. His vids are great.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

He is obviously increadibly intelligent and that is a strength and a weakness.

If you are not such a fast-paced learner then I can see the Blueprint Decoded DVD's or some of his esoteric teachings as going way over your head.

But take his advice, he's a very good mentor to have.

Read Ayn Rand, Read Echart Toll
Go Out
Be happy

over-simplifications but good teachings