Is RSD (Tyler) any good?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
for inner game I could recommend someone who does that 10x better.
So why didn't you?

Give us the recommendation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:50 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
for inner game I could recommend someone who does that 10x better.
So why didn't you?

Give us the recommendation.
+1 :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:21 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

RSD Tyler and RSD Julien are beasts. they are best I know.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

He is good at describing social interactions, he is bad at giving solutions on how to deal with them.

If you have a problem and cannot point out what it was he could be the one who found words for it. But he didn't find solutions.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm not, I'm sure he's great at what he does. I was just saying that one video workshop showing him acting like 'a natural' looked slightly forced and awkward to me. Of course, I've seen only the one video and I was primed by Strauss; that may have led me to misjudge this. Still, there are financial interests to consider as well, so I'm just saying 'buyer beware'.
That's because you have a vision that a 'master pickup artist' is like some sort of Hollywood movie star who smoothly walks in and runs flawlessly game and gets the girl. Shamefully The Game also seems to portray pickup like that.

Of course game could look immensely socially awkward (and yes it can sometimes look incredibly smooth). You are forcing yourself into peoples social realities as some edgy guy who actually has the balls to talk to random people with the intent to fuck them, it freaks people out. If you don't experience social awkwardness and anxiety you have nothing to calibrate yourself from to the situation. There's nothing wrong with awkwardness, it's normal...it's just that people feel awkwardness and avoid prolonging that sensation so they leave the set.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
That's because you have a vision that a 'master pickup artist' is like some sort of Hollywood movie star who smoothly walks in and runs flawlessly game and gets the girl. Shamefully The Game also seems to portray pickup like that.

Of course game could look immensely socially awkward (and yes it can sometimes look incredibly smooth). You are forcing yourself into peoples social realities as some edgy guy who actually has the balls to talk to random people with the intent to fuck them, it freaks people out. If you don't experience social awkwardness and anxiety you have nothing to calibrate yourself from to the situation. There's nothing wrong with awkwardness, it's normal...it's just that people feel awkwardness and avoid prolonging that sensation so they leave the set.
I don't disagree with you that awkward situations occur. However, awkward situations arise from mistakes, smooth and flawless game should be the goal. If a teacher cannot deliver that, I do not think such a person a very good teacher.

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

I don't disagree with you that awkward situations occur. However, awkward situations arise from mistakes, smooth and flawless game should be the goal. If a teacher cannot deliver that, I do not think such a person a very good teacher.
whats awkward? whats smooth ? its all just a POV. my approach could be awkward as hell for her... but for me its smooth... its exciting, its full of sexual tension. what is awkward what is smooth ?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I took a 2500$ bootcamp with Julien, you can check it out at:
http://www.wakeupfeelfresh.com/bootcamp-experience-rs/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I just watched a clip of him doing a 30 minute seminar. His message was basically to not worry about the 9 out of 10 that don't like you, find the 1 out of 10 who does. He has a real flamboyant style with some locker room humor that a lot of girls would perceive as weird but I think when he finds ones who are in to his energy and style he can seduce them pretty quick.

The only issue I have with him is, if some newbie tries to be him and it's not in their personality, it's not going to be good.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A bit more than a year ago I thought he was a weirdo and a fool. After I started to see what girls seek in men I changed my mind.

Now I think it is his social inteligence that is giving him the success in life. And I think not everyone can get to his lvl of inteligence. A lot of what we are is based on genes and we can only do so much to improve ourselves. Not saying there is a limit in personal growth but there are some limited potentials in development.

The stuff he says cant be integrated to your game, if you cant feel the moment you are in. The moment and actions must be desired and expressed through you to her as completly natural.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I just wastched a video by Tyler (Owen) where he compared the struggle from AFC to PUA to the SPAM Rises movie. It was actually very poignant. He has a good perspective on the mental aspects of social dynamics.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think he's fucking awesome, just like jeff and julien and a couple of other instuctors at RSD. but like Tyler has himself, never look at anything and juge it like that, go out and test it, and see how it works for you. And maybe Tyler's ideas are good but he's just not a good teacher for some people. But he definately knows his shit.

Gianni.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: 536+Winterburn+Grove
Has anyone of you actually taken one of their boot camps? Is it worth the money? It's impossible to find a valuable wing to help out here. Or do you guys just read their stuff and watch YouTube vids of them?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

RSD “paces and leads” your experience and what it will be like, before you have it. The problem is that they mix legitimate information while AT THE SAME TIME mixing in bullshit to make you dependent and to fear monger to your insecurities, then offering the solution, which of course is them.

“I say a lot of things and set many frames where it is very clear to them what they learned, and what their experience meant relative to other experiences that they'll have in the future.” - Tyler

RSD’s philosophy is to condition people to associate them with greatness. Their concepts aren’t just to teach, they are weapons too.

If you look at any video you could say, he’s being in the moment and being self amusing. This allows people to drop their standards on instructors and gives RSD less work for more money. They are designing it this way. It is masterful conditioning. It’s the same with the terminology. Everything associates RSD to superior and “You just don’t get the picture.”

Tyler tries to replace your psychology to get good with girls which is just ridiculous. How he sees things is based on his own experience, NOT YOURS.

Calling it natural game when any normal person would never go through the process of watching 20 DVDs and over thinking this stuff. That is by definition unnatural.

Your mindset should be that anything you learn or read is meant to SUPPLEMENT who you are already, NOT REPLACE IT. If you try to REPLACE who you already are, that is going to lead down a long and dark road to misery.

It's as if Tyler broke his students and is now charging them to put themselves back together. This is the most cynical shit I've ever seen. (Cult tactics, unfreezing)

The whole notion behind self help — that someone of some undefined authority is now going to impart superior information onto me — in and of itself implies an arrogance of certainty: here’s what to value, here’s the measurement of success, here’s what to worship. Despite all of the best intentions, I think this sabotages a grand chunk of the industry. How can you help someone to take responsibility for their own thoughts and awareness by giving them the YOUR thoughts and awareness?

How does RSD manipulate your need for dopamine and stimulation? By using the rule of supply and demand to provide you with different points of view by different people which are stimulating, and giving you conflicting information which causes anxiety and a need to “know it all” before you can accomplish your goals. Keeps you in a low state if you are not living up to their arbitrary standards and “way things should be” or “how you should be” so you look at them as authority figures to take you out of your low states.
They get identified as being connected to a dopamine rush, they cause the problem (break your reality), and they provide the solution (taking on their reality, being like them, doing as they do, believing what they believe). This is all done subliminally to make them look like the good guys just trying to help, and so you are never consciously aware of what they are doing. This helps them generate a need while at the same time supplying the solution, as you get drawn further and further into them. It allows them to keep you coming back for more and to spend more money with them. It essentially creates a vacuous business.
RSD is for people who lack real world experience, and need to have reality dictated to them, because of fear and being unable to cope themselves.

The final issue with the way emotional state is taught it that it subtly re-affirms a man’s belief that he’s not good enough. If he feels tired or bored, teaching him that he must be in a good emotional state is quietly telling his sub-conscious that he’s insufficient and needs something outside of himself to be attractive to women. Basically any time an action or belief implies that you need something outside of yourself to be attractive to women, it’s a safe bet that that action or belief is going to lower your self-esteem and make you feel worse about yourself, even if you’re not conscious of it.
I watched the blueprint, didn’t get it at all, but Tyler promised that you should get more and more out of it every time you watched. Well, under a period of time I watched it like 3-4 times and ALL I got out of it was self consciousness, even though I had previous success with girls and even from start wasn’t totally messed up, I was now in a period of my life where I was the MOST ANXIOUS EVER. Literally, I second guessing myself in ALL social interactions, even with close friends and family.

My friends asked me what I had done, why I was so "weird", so "quiet", so "stiff". I was completely unable to make new friends and my "pick up women skills" went to shit. I cannot put the finger on EXACTLY what it was, but it was this kind of weird feeling of not "knowing it all yet", so I couldn’t give myself permission to be confident, to be the dude I knew I was capable of, it was like I was hooked into RSD teachings in a never ending search for the "golden knowledge.”

I got into some kind of weird obsessiveness where I continued to visit the RSD forum, read all the instructors articles, watch all the videos. I was literally confused as fuck.

Knowledge about factors you don’t really have control over (Like who is reacting to who more) can absolutely mess you up.
Their concepts mess you up because you become more AWARE of your feelings and actions and awareness without knowing how to solve them (IE practical advice).

When you learn about RSD concepts, you feel like there’s something wrong with you and you constantly try to change yourself and your mind state.

The blueprint, was created to make you self conscious and mess up your confidence so you keep coming back to them for more and more. I’ve seen this about ten times now in other people and in myself as well.
The scary thing is that this is just the tip of the iceberg here. I never watched all 20 DVDs of the blueprint because it was just too long. RSD has messed me up socially for the past couple years. It’s time from my life that I will never get back. I didn’t have a good male role model growing up, and looked online for something to help me.

The important lesson I learned is that when you are vulnerable, it is easy to fall for false promises and fantasies when they are presented in a certain way, and you want to believe in them.

I think a major problem in the PUA community which is touched on here is the belief that through game you can ultimately control and sculpt each and every interaction to your favor.
RSD gives you the illusion of control and they anchor most of these false beliefs with NLP and covert hypnosis. Which basically means they get you into a state of suggestibility where your critical faculty is bypassed and make suggestions to your subconscious mind, making it harder for you to break away. This is manipulation, because they are putting suggestions in your subconscious mind to make you believe what is in their best interests, NOT YOURS. They don’t know who you are.
Believing it doesn’t work only makes it easier for them, because no one wants to believe that they are susceptible to mind control. If you’re aware, you will realize that RSD makes EXTENSIVE use of these and other techniques. I didn’t think it was possible for anyone (Tyler) to consciously do this to other people, people he doesn’t even know in most instances! And in such a systematic and conscious fashion.
He has no idea what kind of underlying problems someone could have, problems that could be made worse by his manipulation of their psychology. He has no credentials or qualifications whatsoever! Just his experience, filtered through his messed up perception of reality, that he projects onto other people as “the truth”.

They tell you what you wanna hear - "Trust yourself", "be your own guru" etc - What the un-educated student doesn’t understand is that when someone is telling you what to do (whatever it is) IE "trust your own opinion" - the context is STILL that this person is telling you what to do, your unconscious mind starts seeing this person as an authority (Who doesn’t wanna be told that he is enough, that he should think of his own etc?) - That sounds great! - Slowly you start hanging on this persons every word, because you get the good feelings when you listen to him, then he leads you to whatever he wants you to do and believe.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I don't really like RSD. I feel like it sucks in a lot of guys who are desperate for help, promises them answers, and gives them a bunch of vague and useless information in a charismatic way.

Perhaps it's the case that other people get a lot of benefit from it, and I don't...but that's my opinion.

I probably won't be popular for this opinion, but if it makes somebody think twice about spending lots of money on one of their programs, maybe it's worthwhile.