Is RSD (Tyler) any good?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Natural Game

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I'm not a fan of Tyler but I do like a couple of the guys under him at RSD.

after RSD and LS split from MM, he's switched from outter game guy to inner game guy, and for inner game I could recommend someone who does that 10x better. He takes forever to get to the point, he farts around with a lot of ancillary non-germane stuff, and he is over broad: the salient data is likely to get lost in the white noise, especially for beginners.

To sum it up is he legit and worthwhile, Yes. Are there better options, Yes.
Tyler started from reading Syles material online..then he met Mystery and started learning from him..
They made some bootcamp/seduction school called 'Social Dynamics', Tyler copied the idea and made his own school called 'RSD'. He focused on money-making. I saw his videos, his vids, they dont involve the mystery method.

Tyler also focuses on inner game.. I hate those vids..cause he doesnt know what he is talking about and mostly it doesnt work.

Tyler has a few instructors.. Alex, Max, Julian, Todd. Julian got banned from a few countries due to his aggressive method. Mostly those guys are good..Todd has over 10 years of experience and Tyler.

You can learn from RSD, but remember they go for any girl..not for the 9s and 10s like Mystery go for.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:30 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I dig his stuff. It's super high energy, and pretty wild. I can definitely see how it's not for everyone but if you're willing to be a bit eccentric with your pickup then definitely give it a try. I've learned and used some good stuff from his videos.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

anyone is good for himself

you are here to learn skills in order to help yourself
dont underestimate anything that anyone teaches, who knows maybe in some pile of random words hides the next thing that will enable you to evolute into your higher self (or at least make you more happy and present)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I dig his stuff. It's super high energy, and pretty wild. I can definitely see how it's not for everyone but if you're willing to be a bit eccentric with your pickup then definitely give it a try. I've learned and used some good stuff from his videos.
Agreed. They get lots of hate likely from earlier bcs and just haterade. They seem to be mashing the industry. Revenue into the millions although, the JB shit show definitely impacted revenue not to mention the loss of Alex who was arguably their best. The problem I find is that, I would not in good conscience associate myself in my regular day to day life with someone like this. I could learn from him but, i would distance myself from the mess they made last year so, taping students is off the table for me.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't know! He seems to be beaming with confidence. It'd nearly require more effort to stage it all. I'll admit I don't get why people aren't puzzled by the close proximety of the cameras.

Either way, he's a far better teacher than he seems to be getting credit for here.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 1:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Tyler is great but he is now hammering down more on the lifestyle angle than just pure pick up. For pure pick up I would suggest Tod (former RSD instructor).