Straw Man Technique

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 45 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

skills360 wrote:
uhmmmmm! sorry but i respectfully disagree with this... With girl with boyfriend, my technique is to be the friends where she comes for relationship advise, and she knows i have other women i am wanted, like the movie "the ugly truth"... I will try for her to ask me relationship advise, when she is having problems and i will point out, the bf lack of skills and what he is doing wrong, and how i would handle it, that will bring higher value.... i will also will point out what she is doing wrong, and always respectfully flirt of course...it works... So i am fucking with her indirectly and she start with time "falling out of love", then when she is done i am in..I got about 5 women TO GET DIVORCES... no proud of that though..

that is also a form of the straw man technique because you are doing the same thing
you are backing her boyfriend up and not insulting her taste as long as your doing that its fine
ppl appreciate ppl that are OBJECTIVE there arnt many ppl who like that now a days because of our instincts even women arnt objective due the constant competition and all that ...

better yet you are HELPING HER better her relationship but i wouldnt go out of my way to do it
i would just give advise and back him up in the moment
and give her my number if she wants to talk

i remember i did to this one chic(completely unaware of what i was doing) i was suppose to hook up with but didnt because she liked this other guy
she slept with this guy
then 2 days went by and she started getting all emotional because the guy wouldnt call her (after 2 days i know) and it was day 2 and she invited us me and friend to her house we started drinking then she got emotional because the guy wouldnt call her back
then i asked her how long has it been since this guy didnt call she said 2 days after their last meeting
then i said to her to that thats nothing and that guys like to wait 3 days before making a call so just wait! trust me i said to her

then she decided to text him all these insults the responded by saying that hes not texting back now and that he liked her

then i said See i told you!
then she got even more emotional she started laying on me and she was letting me give her massages IOIs everywhere

a week later i started helping her pick up guys i would tell her to approach this guy or that guy
she would do it on command get their numbers but they all turnout to be douchbags that send pictures of their dicks through text and stuff...
then a week later she demanded that i break up with her friend (becuase i already told her i didnt like her ...her friend has bipolar disorder)
at the same she was telling me she had a dream that me and her were datingdating and in the dream we were having sex and that she started to really like me in the dream
another big IOI
but at the time i was seeing another girl besides her friend and was really attached to her so in the end i blew it with Emotional girl...so the whole time i was seeing attached girl i asked out bipolar girl but then didnt like her anymore so i broke up with under the pressure and IOIs of emotional girl but then decided i wanted to be with attached girl because emotional girl was too emotional lol...
but if i was colder and not attached to the attached girl i was seeing then i wouldve easily hooked up with the emotional girl i unintentionally used the SMT on because she was hot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So i read this as abit of friday night prep...

whilst it didnt directly contribute do me bedding a HB-8 (and also my first Saudi) I used it on a stunning greek girl sat opposite the HB-8. initial coldness was broken and the greek certainly warmed to me after i bigged up how amazing her BF must be if she moved from greece to live with him here... it was amazing to see how unconvinced/hesitation to agree with how special he is.. i was shocked actually! surely there must be a way to use that unconvincedness!
So love SMT for that...

Also following some DHV'ing the HB-8 was listening to the convo and she responded well.. so SMT definately had some great effects! and helped me bed one of the most notoriously difficult nationalities to f-close.

Who also has shown no buyers remorse and reinitiated contact!

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
too late, i will not let my girlfriend have male friends be friends with the exes etc... THAT Is A NO NO... But you have to stop that before it happens without coming across macho or jealous or overprotective you have to do it super super smooth..Also watch out if your girl has single girlfriends, because they will fuck with her mind to be single, misery loves company...Trust me on this, but again you got a be smooth... The best way to manipulate women is to have them convince themselves of the outcome you are looking for...Period! I made exes stop smoking using these principles...
" i will not let my girlfriend have male friends" No offense but that does not sound very alpha to me. As long as you are confident in yourself and know that if she cheats you can go get another 9 or 10 the night she leaves you than who cares. I think to not let her have male friends is a beta male move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:22 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
Quote:
too late, i will not let my girlfriend have male friends be friends with the exes etc... THAT Is A NO NO... But you have to stop that before it happens without coming across macho or jealous or overprotective you have to do it super super smooth..Also watch out if your girl has single girlfriends, because they will fuck with her mind to be single, misery loves company...Trust me on this, but again you got a be smooth... The best way to manipulate women is to have them convince themselves of the outcome you are looking for...Period! I made exes stop smoking using these principles...
" i will not let my girlfriend have male friends" No offense but that does not sound very alpha to me. As long as you are confident in yourself and know that if she cheats you can go get another 9 or 10 the night she leaves you than who cares. I think to not let her have male friends is a beta male move.

^ keep being delusional... 6 years strong, so something i must be doing right! she does have male friends and co-workers the ones i know or met...Exes no way....

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:53 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

This is from the book models(excellent book):
Quote:
Guys often ask me how to get a woman to cheat on the boyfriend or husband and my answer is you don't. They decide on their own and you just happen to be in the right place at the right time(or wrong place at the wrong time depending on your perspective). What gets women to cheat on their husband isn't meeting an attractive man, it's her being uninvested enough in her current relationship to be willing to risk it by sleeping with somebody else.

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject: sarcasm?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm a little new to sarging. As I read this post and a lot of other posts I can't help but hear it sarcastically. Are these lines about the boyfriend being so great supposed to be dead serious or slightly sarcastic?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Hey,

Isn't this the same as Alex's method with a different name?

Jus' sayin'.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgVbDUMxP8o[/youtube][/youtube]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I have successfully employed the SMT. I am feeling ambiguous about the morality of it.

I like the girl. She is cool and all, but does that justify using SMT?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

Okay, have to admit, the "Oh, you have a boyfriend, I bet he would go to the end of the earth to satisfy your every desire no matter how silly, regardless of the cost to him. That's so cute." is pretty brilliant.

Yet this is one of those "Please . . . Try harder" thingies. Stealing a girlfriend will force you to wade through miles of "hey look at me being the supporting best friend while listening to your complaints - complaints that you, if I get to really steal you, will one day say about me, in all likelihood." It's basically lurking around hoping for your time to lunge in. Not a good strategy. One time I met a girl while playing an online video game and this guy used to play too, but he sucked horribly so she preferred to play with me rather than him. And we ended up ridiculing him and she eventually left him and travelled hundreds of kilometres to pay an hotel to sleep there with me.

However wouldn't say that the "undermine the boyfriend" strategy is a good go. If she betrays him, she will eventually betray you, plus it is extremely time consuming, plus there is a good chance that after all the bitching she will feel relieved and just get back with him.

Post subject: tried it!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I tried this one with a friend during a chat over the internet. We are talking about an HB9 that I really like in every sense. She got exactly into the mood of destroying the straw man, but still she said that she liked the guy. Still, even if it did not work, I noticed she got more playful with me and next day she wrote me a message just to talk about the weather. I found that weird, but I think she just wanted to talk to me and so she used this topic as a pretext :)

Post subject: Re: Straw Man Technique
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Would this work if you have inadvertently criticized her bf in the past?

I've made jokes, which were a huge mistake, that she thought was me tearing him down.

She still texts me all day and night, tries to hang with me whenever possible, and has even admitted to liking me, but being in love with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

That is golden! haha

Probally the best thing I've read all day!
thanks for that, I reckon i'll be trying that out the first chance I get!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: dancodemcneil@gmail.com
AOL: 7+Fourth+Street
The Straw Man Technique is briefly mentioned in The Game (without really being given a name), when Neil Strauss explains how he slept with a girl who had a boyfriend by making him up to be so perfect that she realized his flaws and destroyed any LMR. Either way this post explains it a bit better, great post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This shit works, first time I used it the girl suddenly burst into flames with IOI's :D