Straw Man Technique

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:42 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Also, I have to comment on the post by Skills360. If you have a system that works for you great, but honestly I doubt very many people could get consistent results with that approach. I have to assume you have strong points in other aspects of your game and a hell of a lot of charm to pull that off regularly. Most girls never go with the guy who breaks up their relationship as they are too often associated with the emotional stress that comes along with the breakup. Most girls want a “clean slate” in that situation and leave all of the old behind, including the manipulator who caused it. I’d be willing to bet your success has nothing to do with your approach and probably could be done equally well by not trying to break up the relationships at all and just going for some short term flings.

Look at any movie, the guy friend ends up with the girl...As i said the best example the movie "the ugly truth", but there are a bunch of movies it works...10000000000000000000% field tested........

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

@skills360- a movie is not a field test. I don't know what planet you are from, but here in the real world movies aren't real. They are fantasy depictions. This misunderstanding is probably why you don't understand SMT and is application.Re-read the OP and think about it for a few days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would agree that gauging the strength of the relationship is defo a good consideration pre-SMT...I'vbe dropped it whilst there has been an air of uncertainty about how a girl was feeling and she literally bayonetted the guy, tore him to pieces, with ZERO input from me.
I'd say that the more specific and devious (cos it is devious) you got at refining it, you'd be able to get results.

The more specific you can be about the kind of behavior that might turn her off the 'better'. SO rather than just 'i bet he treats you like you're his world' you'd perhaps hit 'i bet he....remembers all anniversaries / how you first met / where you were when you fell in love / surprises you with flowers' yadda yadda, believe me I'm no expert but ladies are suckers for detail, and emotive detail at that.

IMHO, If you can ping out specific, highly emotive examples that are important to her (you may have gleaned some info or got a sense of this from her already) it would cause her to think about how this affects her emotionally, then SMT is gonna ace it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:42 pm 

K i will explain the process is field tested by me, but i saw some similarities in the movie the ugly truth:

1.- The girls knows you, and you talk to her about the relationship and encourage her to stay...Reverse psychology, or whatever...

2.- you are a real friend that brings her up and makes her better...

3.- you are honest, and take they guy side, when he is right, and if he is wrong you point out how you would have handle it.

4.- you talk to her about the girls you are seeing, how you hooked up etc...pua shit, SHOW THAT YOU are valuable and wanted, in demand, not bragging though, just talking as friends...

5.- you have to be sending by doing all this steps, messages to her brain that you are the right guy(i don't know if this came out right) but subliminal shit...

6.- when you get an opening(hopefully enough attraction build in you jump in)

Please watch the movie the "ugly truth" , then come and talk....The movie came out, after i have done similar things, so again, i know is just a movie but that is a good portrait of shit i have been doing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

OK, thanks for clearing that up. lol

Re: the steps you have laid out, are you putting yourself into the friend zone? or am i reading that wrong also?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:24 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

it boils down to this, if you take a girl from someone you're as bad as if not worse then all those dickheads that did it to you when you were younger etc...

and dont anyone give me the ''oh its her choice if she could be made to cheat so easily then ... blah blah blah'' BULLSHIT we all know that if someone is receptive to 75% of the stuff that pua is based that it will work... most of this stuff is social manipulation and if you do it all right you can convince a girl its ok due to pre-programmed responses that may in the immediate overpower the higher reasonings like
"i have a bf we're happy" they'll be thinking all the stuff we're aim for

girls with husbands and bfs (assuming its a healthy relationship) should be off limits, regardless.

And its not fair to expect the bf to that amazing that she wont even look at David Beckham its not ever going to happen and that includes with all of us. none of US are perfect bfs.
I am NOT saying that a girl that says she has a bf shouldnt be chatted up but if it turns out she really does and they're happy you should leave it. if you see her getting off with some other guy 30secs later well then she wasnt the quality of girl you want anyway.

Sheps

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

If a girl is truly in a healthy relationship then she probably won't cheat, give you her #, date you, fuck you, etc... Limits are for age not relationship status. Let her decide her limits. Why should the PUA decide what her limits should be, unless he is a control freak? I don't think she should be off limits in the sense that as soon as you find out she has a bf, you walk away. Hell no! What if her relationship is open, and she wants a side fling while her man is Vegas fucking strippers? Game her, see how good your game is, build up some sexual tension. If her relationship is solid, she will eject if it gets to be too much for her. How cool to know that you get her panties so soaking that she had to bail out, haha. Then she will probably go home and beg her bf to fuck her. Look, you just did him a huge favor and gave him buying temperature!

I don't think cheating has anything to do with whether a girl is quality or not. A persons sexual drive has nothing to do with the quality of the person. I wouldn't want a cheater to become my gf, for sure. (I require monogamy if we are in an exclusive relationship.) But at least you know what you're getting into.

And then there's the whole evolutionary argument.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

my point is only that you wouldnt want to be in the position where although you're in a great relationship someone with (much) better game can come along and get your gf to sleep with them where she normally wouldnt do it if it was some AFC.
therefore you shouldnt be that PUA who ''gets the girl with a bf''

this is obviously an extreme example but given time im pretty sure i could convince a girl who's in love with someone else to sleep with me so it applies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 pm 

Pokee is right if the girl is in love and happy super difficult to get in... Unless huge fight, revenge on something boyfriend did, drunk, traveling..

Pokee yes "friend Zone"...That is the only way other than some i listed above to get with a girl that is in a happy relationship...

This is bs in my opinion that all hb 10 are taken, i think is the contrary they are more picky they do not settle...my opinion again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Agreed with the above posts - if a lady is happy in her relationship it's wasted effort and time (not to mention unsavoury hahah) to attempt to break it up - depends on your morals I guess.
Where I've found SMT to be useful is the instances whereby its plainly obvious that the relationship is rubbish (bf is a dick, treats her badly) but the lady is conflicted. Also when a woman is 'seeing' someone; then it's fair game IMHO.

I always used to wonder how and why women put up with being treated like dirt and perservered with terrible relationships - since getting into PUA this cleared up somewhat! The gamut of emotions that a woman must
experience in a bad relationship must be crazy, flitting all over...I digress..

My view? If a guy is gonna treat a girl like crap than SMT is a 'liberating' gentle nudge to invite the lady to assess the situation in a different light - she may not decide that they guy who instigated the SMT is gonna get some, but even then, the knowledge that you left this girl in a better situation than you found her in is alright...

Cue the swift rebuttals! hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Interesting reading everyone's responses.

IMO, the OP was full of good information. I can't wait to give it a try.

As far as my take on whether or not to game a girl with a BF, I believe it all comes down to their own personal morals & state of their relationship. I believe a PUA is doing a man a favor if he games another man's GF. If she sticks with her BF, then she is worth keeping, if not then she needs to move on to find the man who she won't sacrifice their relationship for a fling.

Just my opinion, of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great information OP. (couldn't have asked for a better topic for 1st post)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I found out about this a while back, and it's had me on edge since. The reason - it's dangerous. The reason it's dangerous - it works.

I fall in to the category of people who argue that sarging a girl with a bf is ok, but I think there is a lot of glossing being done that puts a positive spin on this. Afterall, this is placing temptation in front of a HB, and tbh another pua could easily run this technique on your gf and win her over.

This leads to the counter-argument that if she's good for you ie faithful, then there will be no problem, but the thing about SMT and bf destroying techniques in general is that you're creating weakness in boyfriends that no man can fulfill in the first place (leaving the possibility of MAD - Mutually Assured Destruction). No man should fulfil his gf's every waking needs and desires - it's just not plausible! So what's happening here is you're raising a guy's status above it's proper place, then she's reasserting his place by bringing to light all his (and every other guys) downfalls.

Fair enough when AMOGing to use this technique, cos nobody is losing a partner in the situation, but if this happened to me with my gf because some ambitious pua created a perception of my failure to meet these incredibly high, non-existant standards then I'd be pissed.

Now I know I started this saying sarging a girl with a bf is ok, and yet I've rambled on about the negative sides of doing so. Now the other side of the coin.

Most relationships are doomed to failure, by simple statistics alone. Nobody I know has found the perfect partner in their first 10-15 relationship, ergo throwing a figure of under 10% success rate already, so chances are you wont be stopping prince charming wedding his princess who-cares-what-she's-called. Also, the whole fidelity thing. If a girl is going to cheat, why not make it with you, right? Yeah. I agree. But I wouldn't destroy the image of the bf that she has doing so. Do it by promoting your qualities (prefereably the ones you actually have :wink: ). I've been with two girls who've had bf's at the time (does a 3-some really count?) but in no way did I do this by destroying the bf.

Remember, you raise her standards, you've got to live up to them. The really apt use of "you've made your bed, now sleep in it" maxim hits the nail on the head. You've been warned. :P

(BTW I'm aware that I refer to it as destroying the image when actually you're raising the image and then allowing her to destroy it, but just take it as meaning that pleeease :) )

Anyway, just wanna finish this with an 'I-hope-I've-not-offended-anyone-and-if-I-have-please-reply-and-I'll-clarify' disclaimer.

- You make your own luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
My view? If a guy is gonna treat a girl like crap than SMT is a 'liberating' gentle nudge to invite the lady to assess the situation in a different light - she may not decide that they guy who instigated the SMT is gonna get some, but even then, the knowledge that you left this girl in a better situation than you found her in is alright...
I agree with some of this dude, but the thing is do you really need to destroy the bf? Not in a moral sense, but in the sense that if you demostrate the right values then she might realise. I guess that occassionally you may need to destroy him if he's got some cult-like influence over her, but in most situations I don't think it needs to be a first resort.

But otherwise, yeah I agree with your ethics entirely :) and I don't take this as a swift rebuttal :P

- You make your own luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I agree with some of this dude, but the thing is do you really need to destroy the bf? Not in a moral sense, but in the sense that if you demostrate the right values then she might realise. I guess that occassionally you may need to destroy him if he's got some cult-like influence over her, but in most situations I don't think it needs to be a first resort.

But otherwise, yeah I agree with your ethics entirely :) and I don't take this as a swift rebuttal :P
I would argue judicious use of SMT or any BF destroyers. As you say, if you're getting along and DHV'ing through the roof whilst being on top of your game she may decide to get with you anyway.
SMT and BF destroying shouldn't be your opening gambits - they are your nuclear strategy hahaha

You'd imagine most women who are worth gaming and who DO have boyfriends are gonna throw out some anti-slut defence though?
Like you might encounter a situation whereby it's going great but the ASD in her just says 'I want to hook up with this guy, but I have a boyfriend - I need a plausible reason to make this sit right emotionally to me'
Then, a well placed SMT grenade just finishes the job as she will seize on that opportunity to emotionally validate herself that it's ok to to hook up with you.

I've maintained all along its a dirty, dirty tactic :-D

GrifterUK, I do agree with you though that in the pursuit of perfecting yourself and your game you should be looking to reach a state whereby the SMT and BF destroying is not needed.
A state of Nirvana, if you will. :-D