Straw Man Technique

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

LOL the SMT is GOLD! a million thanks friend I WILL BE USING THIS SOON haha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
K i will explain the process is field tested by me, but i saw some similarities in the movie the ugly truth:

1.- The girls knows you, and you talk to her about the relationship and encourage her to stay...Reverse psychology, or whatever...

2.- you are a real friend that brings her up and makes her better...

3.- you are honest, and take they guy side, when he is right, and if he is wrong you point out how you would have handle it.

4.- you talk to her about the girls you are seeing, how you hooked up etc...pua shit, SHOW THAT YOU are valuable and wanted, in demand, not bragging though, just talking as friends...

5.- you have to be sending by doing all this steps, messages to her brain that you are the right guy(i don't know if this came out right) but subliminal shit...

6.- when you get an opening(hopefully enough attraction build in you jump in)

Please watch the movie the "ugly truth" , then come and talk....The movie came out, after i have done similar things, so again, i know is just a movie but that is a good portrait of shit i have been doing...
Man, been so busy haven't had a chance to check back.

360- again I have to say that the fact this works for you does not make it something that will work for everyone. Just because you have honed your own style to work with this approach just means that you are properly implementing many other successful techniques and you found an area you excell in.

Granted there are many aspects of SMT in your description, but I can tell you that I know a lot of AFC that do loosely what you are describing without success. Honestly, I think that because you view it as a back door, you are dropping your own hangups and hitting it 100% because you have confidence BS has already been dropped. If that extra psychology boost gives you the edge to push harder and you succeed, than hi-5.

Regardless, SMT is a solid approach to start with. I do think as posted earlier that the second piece is key to consistent success for the average AFC trying to use it.

In other news, was in TO this week visiting a friend. SMT for the win!

-Psych3r-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

genius.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:58 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This just worked BEAUTIFULLY. She backed out of supporting her boyfriend immediately, and I was left with tons of value. If I hadn't read this post tonight I wouldnt have k-closed. (registered just to post this!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The trouble with this entire plan is that if she's going to cheat on or dump her b/f over some easy mind screwing like this she'll do the same exact thing to you a few months down the road with someone pulling the same or better trick. (This is a good trick though, don't get me wrong, just saying I personally wouldn't even consider this girl as anything long term if I got her this way, just too easy.)

That all said though, now that you've built up this huge expectation in her head that her b/f can't match up to, what's the next step in this to get her thinking that you're that guy? Sounds like you've gotta really step up your game to actually get something out of it, after all, the whole point is to get her to not pass you up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

great tips!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:16 pm 
The name of the mothefucking game

Niftypickly not necessarily... It depends on HOW SHE FEELS, and if her needs are being met... All of these techniques work when a woman is not completely happy just going along with the relationship, or she does not see a future with the guy or has doubts...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
“You have a boyfriend? Oh my god, it must be so incredible to be with a guy who knows how to fulfill you in every way you truly need to be fulfilled.”

“I’ll bet you’re like his little princess that he would go to the end of the earth to satisfy your every desire no matter how silly it was….and no matter what the cost was for him….that is so cute.”

“I’ll bet he’s the kind of guy that places you up on a pedastal so he can worship you on the throne.”
I feel for any girl with above average intelligence this would be a little too blunt/obvious. It's probably better to try and be more subtle, and attack the relationship may be less obvious. Here is an example I thought up:

“It’s always great when you find someone who you know you can marry. The kind of person who’s reliable, trustworthy, and has their act together.”

If there are issues in the relationship, the girl will NOT feel like she can marry the guy, and this will remind her of all their problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So what to do once she starts accepting he is not perfect ? When she doesn't agree with you that he is the perfect one ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the post. SMT is gold. Worked last night 100%, well almost 100%.

I workd the SMT-technique on this chick last night, worked perfect until we were kissing on the bed getting ready to get it on.

Problem was, she had a last minute guilt-conscience and left it at that. I tried every trick in the book to solve it but to no avail.

How do you guys break down this last-minute guilty-conscience barrier? Tips?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Something like this was used on me, when my gf was pregnant, and it worked. So while I was out getting things in order for my upcoming child someone spat game at a prego.

Let me give you all a little pro tip. If this works for you, it WILL work for someone else. Bang these chicks out all you want, just never get with them.

And for the record, I used the same game on him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ohhhh goddammit this is epic if it works as well as you say! and i really hope it does :D
So i've been thinking about this one, so i start by asking like "how long have you been together with your boyfriend" then go to like "i wish i had a someone who love me to the top of the world, and someone that will do anything for me and always makes me happy like yours does!" you think that might work? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

awesome!

You are like this great guy who always knows what to say and never misses a thing. You do know what you are talking about, you must get all the girls you want, flawlessy o:

ahahaha Just "straw-manned" you xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good stuff ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Ohhhh goddammit this is epic if it works as well as you say! and i really hope it does :D
So i've been thinking about this one, so i start by asking like "how long have you been together with your boyfriend" then go to like "i wish i had a someone who love me to the top of the world, and someone that will do anything for me and always makes me happy like yours does!" you think that might work? :)

might work. But has flaws...

if you say it like that you are centering the conversation in YOU..

You are telling her how needy you are, and how you'd love to be loved..

The conversation should be about HIM only.. Her subconsicous conversation will be about you, and how you FILL all those flaws her BoyFr has.. But the verbal conversation is about HIM, remember that.

So try to directly say that you "guess he's someone who loves you to the top of the world, and someone that would do anything for you and always makes you happy"