"It never clicked "

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Re: "It never clicked "
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:05 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Younger, experienced and socially valuable women don't want dinner dates (for the most part). They know their value and look at the date as a simple try-out to see if its worth their time ,and don't want to be stuck at a long dinner with a guy they aren't into.

I've actually seen women laugh at dinner date requests, and then lead the interaction with, "dinner is a bit much, how about just a couple drinks?"
Socially valuable is a bullshit concern when you as a man are socially valuable. Understand, a man that has his shit together is rare. A guy that's worth it, isn't going to have to worry because a man that's socially valuable is in demand by the young, socially valuable woman. She's going to follow his lead.
Quote:
No, they don't. But it's a waste of time and money if chemistry isn't there. Experienced men and women with a higher social value understand this concept.
This is the problem with not creating chemistry in the beginning. Maybe it's hard for me to relate to that problem because that's my goal at the initial meet.

I'm not an advocate of dinner dates and I don't disapprove of them either. If you can't afford to do it, don't do it. If it's not an issue for you, it's no big deal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:58 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:
I hate the "dinner dates are bad" type of advice because at the end of the day it's about the chemistry between you and the girl.
Younger, experienced and socially valuable women don't want dinner dates (for the most part). They know their value and look at the date as a simple try-out to see if its worth their time ,and don't want to be stuck at a long dinner with a guy they aren't into.

I've actually seen women laugh at dinner date requests, and then lead the interaction with, "dinner is a bit much, how about just a couple drinks?"
Quote:
Dinner dates don't prevent chemistry.

No, they don't. But it's a waste of time and money if chemistry isn't there. Experienced men and women with a higher social value understand this concept.

Lol....."stuck in a long dinner date"?...Arch, where do you dine? Unless you're going to 8 course meal restaurant I don't know why someone would think dinner would be "long." Walk in, grab a seat, 5 mins to figure out what to order, 15 for the food to come, 15 to eat and you can grab the bill while eating. 35 mins. I go to dinner with chicks, friends, people from work, business associates, and this concept of dinner being long is untrue. Especially when a chick takes lets say 30 mins to get ready (lets be real prob more", she takes time to get to the location, the small difference between whether you're eating or having 1 drink and leaving is silly. Lol, like really you'll do drinks over dinner to save 15 mins if it goes bad? And if youre bailing during drinks, you cant just bail during dinner? That's just a silly reason. And how is it a waste of money? I thought you advocate splitting? If you don't like eating food and paying for your own meal, then don't do dinners. If I do a dinner and there's no chemistry and I paid my half, I'm not thinking darn I wasted money to eat. If I didn't want to eat I wont do dinner. This is a cheap, childish mentality...only a cheap kid would think that they wasted money on food that THEY ate. And that's not directed at you, bit its true.

Op's issue is not whether he went to dinner or a bar. He's clearly a weird creepy guy. I didn't go to dinner with him and I cant connect with whatever he is saying here, because he cant even communicate properly. And his posts are littered with being called a creep. Op, make freinds, get hobbies and fix your shit. Women aren't going to fix your issues. Sorry man youre not gonna go from the weird guy to the pussy slaying stud regardless of venue.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:22 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Walk in, grab a seat
you mean "wait to be seated"? Anywhere from 5-45 minutes unless you have a reservation.
Quote:
, 5 mins to figure out what to order

If the initial hello is good and drinks are already in place, you'll be vibing, and forget about the menu for a while.

Quote:

, 15 for the food to come,
Where? At McDonalds?

Quote:
15 to eat and you can grab the bill while eating. 35 mins.
Not around these parts. 1 hour minimum at a decent restaurant. 35 minutes is fast food.

Quote:
I go to dinner with chicks, friends, people from work, business associates, and this concept of dinner being long is untrue.
My dinners with friends/family/co-workers are usually around 2 hours.

Quote:
the small difference between whether you're eating or having 1 drink and leaving is silly.
no it's not. Big difference between having to wait for food and cashing out your drink tab.
Quote:
Lol, like really you'll do drinks over dinner to save 15 mins if it goes bad? And if youre bailing during drinks, you cant just bail during dinner?
No, you can't just bail during dinner unless you don't plan to pay.
Quote:
That's just a silly reason. And how is it a waste of money? I thought you advocate splitting? If you don't like eating food and paying for your own meal, then don't do dinners. If I do a dinner and there's no chemistry and I paid my half, I'm not thinking darn I wasted money to eat. If I didn't want to eat I wont do dinner. This is a cheap, childish mentality...only a cheap kid would think that they wasted money on food that THEY ate. And that's not directed at you, bit its true.
lol.

Quote:
Op's issue is not whether he went to dinner or a bar. He's clearly a weird creepy guy. I didn't go to dinner with him and I cant connect with whatever he is saying here, because he cant even communicate properly. And his posts are littered with being called a creep. Op, make freinds, get hobbies and fix your shit. Women aren't going to fix your issues. Sorry man youre not gonna go from the weird guy to the pussy slaying stud regardless of venue.
I had no idea the context of the OP's posts. I just went off the one in this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:23 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
you mean "wait to be seated"? Anywhere from 5-45 minutes unless you have a reservation
From knowing the city, when you pick the place you can avoid this. I hate waiting and outside of valentines day dont make reservations. Some places here may have a 15-20 mins wait time, but I dont pick those places. Longest Ive waited is 45 mins, in Atlanta, on vday, at a really really nice place with no reservation. 99.9% of the time I do dinner, no wait. Even in NYC.

Quote:
If the initial hello is good and drinks are already in place, you'll be vibing, and forget about the menu for a while.
The 5 mins I said is minimum for someone to come take your order if you want to leave asap. If you're vibing during the menu phase, the date is probably gonna go well.

And yeah, food typically takes 15 mins. An hour is crazy. Rarely, like if they have an issue in the kitchen that night, may take up to 30 mins...but thats really rare and out of the norm.
Quote:
My dinners with friends/family/co-workers are usually around 2 hours.
Mine as well...but thats because we may be having apps, getting desert, drinking after eating and talking. Not because of the restaurants logistics (wait time, food coming out etc).
Quote:
No, you can't just bail during dinner unless you don't plan to pay.
Not bail like that, I mean if she doesnt feel chemistry and wants to leave, she can pay her share and just leave. If in your town, 35 mins wait for fast food is normal, wow. From places Ive been, NYC, ATL, CHI, MIA, MSP and other cities, unless you're going to really really nice places, you dont have all that waiting to do.