first day college.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: first day college.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So i was in school it was the first day of this years university. i am 2nd year
I met a lot of people today (im writing this and i am actually with a huge headache cuz i socialized a lot today).
I think i improved my social skills a whole lot since i started into this art, i mean, truly.
I changed a lot of habits, for example: I always greet and goodbye girls with a kiss. And now, i do a lot of banter with them.And every time they ask me for a Favor i ask them "what do i get in return".
Well.
as i was talking, and faking my confidence the most i could, i noticed i was talking a lot. really, i was like a mahcine gun, i was talkjing really a lot, and inserting myself into their conversations. so i there is a girl i met the previous year, so i already had some sort of connection, but weak cuz we rarely spoke, but this first day i managed to put my arm across her shoulders a lot of times, and i was acting confident a lot.
The thing is, suddently she said: "you are passing the limit, u are starting to abuse i didnt give permission to touch me". I told her "I dont need permission, you should feel previleged (in a funny, banter way).
But i said that and Feeling in my heart that i was actually abusing, and maybe i was? dunno...
She threw a Shit test during lunch time, talking about how good her boyfriends grades were, and i think i passed the test by showing interest in her boyfriend's grades,etc..

After you read my situation please respond:
-What i did is it considered Kino?
-It is colege\dayime game, so, am i going too fast?
-If i am going too fast how can i Game her correctly by imposing my will and at same time do it in a respecful way? I dont mean in a pussy submissive beta nice guy kinda way, i mean respectful in the sense of "girl, im flirting wih you and putting my arms around your shoulders, because i consder you worthy enough for me to do that, but if you dont like me back, no problem, i have enough abundance so i dont care if we are just friends" kind of way?
-Im sorry for the long post, if u took time to read all of this and answer me, thank you a lot and props to you!

Post subject: Re: first day college.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:13 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Just keep it up and see if you need to dial it back sometimes. it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. Doesn't sound too bad it's the first day. Keep making those friends!

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game