How to escalate vibe

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: How to escalate vibe
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:20 pm 
English Muffin

I see too many people using words as their method of seduction. I don't want to debate about it but I should hope you know by now that it's not the words itself, it is the way it is said which is a non-verbal aspect

I know this is just a movie. But this is how I pretend to be when in a club or wherever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPwNAz5UagU

I know I know, it's not cold approach but this STILL works if you lock the eye contact and approach her with pure manliness. I know this for a fact because I do this day in and day out and it changed my life and I finally erased my old dancing monkey game.

- Take note of the lack of his words

- Take note of the eye contact

- Take note at the leading (He just takes her hand and doesn't ask for permission)

- Take note that he isn't smiling and has a serious facial expression

- Take not of the SEXUAL TENSION

So imagine you're in a bar in a club and you force some eye contact with a pretty girl...Walk over slowly and confidently and you can literally do simple stuff like a basic introduction and keep ahold of her hand and lead her to somewhere private. If she follows your lead, you can bet your ass she will give you her phone number, kiss or even go home with you.

It. Works.

Hope this helps

Last edited by Dragula on Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: How to escalate vibe
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:40 pm 
The Grand Puba

Excellent post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This is great advice.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:09 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

It's my belief that a lot of the problem lies in a guy having a weak self-image.

I've said this so many times, that I jokingly refer to this phrase as the only mantra worth saying:

"Be attractive to YOU"

If you feel sexy to yourself, if you feel appealing to yourself irrespective of anyone else, you will exude abundance. You will be like the Last Mohican.

This is all well and good, I mean if it were so easy to do forums like this wouldn't exist, right?

So how do you actually do this without making it sound like an abstraction or spewing forth cliches such as "love yourself", "have a 'don't give a fuck' attitude"?

I've said it before. Guys look at other guys who are successful with women and see it as an event. In other words, they just assume the dude was born that way, like they're some natural Don Juan. They don't see the PROCESS that it took for that guy to get to where he is today. They don't see all the failures, mishaps, fumbling that happened along the way. Getting good at anything isn't a linear process, otherwise we'd all be perfect. On your ascent you will always encounter the occasional pothole; what separates the people who succeed from those who don't is perseverance. They continue on in spite of experiencing the occasional bump, and let me tell you the road of life is full of them.

But I digress.

So if you read this far, here's your reward. You become 'attractive to yourself' by DOING (note I use an action term) things that feed you, your spirit.

Possible things may be:
-going to the gym
-dressing nicely
-creative outlets (e.g., playing an instrument, writing, photography, etc)
-pursuing other passions (maybe its a business idea you've put on the back burner - DO IT, and DO IT NOW!)
-connecting with friends and family
-doing things out in nature
-reading
etc..etc..

None of this is new to you guys, but the reasons for doing them may be.

You do these things for you, not for anyone else. You're developing and feeding a sense of purpose and through that comes inspiration and new avenues.

Nothing's to be put off for another day. You create your own circumstances, and that's what being attractive is all about. There is never any balance in life, that's just an excuse to put things on layaway or foreclose on dreams and ambitions.

In addition, being attractive to yourself means also to honestly re-evaluate your life and the people in it. Anyone in your life who is a headwind you'd be well served in cutting off (Napoleon Hill talks about this). Holding onto such people will drain your energy, and over time erode your sense of self - its like willingly taking poison. Choose your allies wisely, these people will be part of your army to help you succeed.

And ya, if it helps imagine you're the Last of the Mohicans and just fake it till you become it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:37 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I have been playing around body language lately. It's funny to see myself in an interaction soo smoothly but I purposely throw in "hiccups" or as I would like to call it "hesitant" behaviors.

The way it throws the interaction off is astounding. The girl follows your lead. If you hesitate she gets thrown off too as if she is reevaluating your confident approach from before and it's like a shark that smells blood in the water. She can start to sniff out the inconsitencies so it's important that no matter how scared/nervous you are inside, make sure she can't tell.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game