Season 3 Confirmed?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
The publicity of this stuff has made harder on those just starting out but I really liked the show.

I actually quit doing routines about a year ago because of this show. 1/4 girls would call me out saying if I was copying Mystery... Didn't even matter that it was completely different, they just think if you show them any trick it's because you are learn from the show. Actually just opening with anything that may sound like question has them second guessing you are playing/manipulating them.

Many would get extremely paranoid and defensive. Of course, this is more apparent in NYC/LA as when I travel to other places I would get great responses.
you used someones elses material and now your moaning about egtting caught
LAME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Men we cannot have our secret exposed or we will no longer have the leg up in the game so I agree..... All the good stuff is kept underground and kept away from corprate ass holes just like all the good hip-hop!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Eventually, the theory, and techniques used WILL become mainstream. I'm not hoping for this... but THEY WILL... So proficient PUA's will simply have to adjust.

The Game will most likely become a movie, and through other media sources PUA tactics will become more mainstream...

Just as the music industry must adapt to the invention of internet media, and the decline of physical cd's, PUA's must adapt to the new reality set forth by the media.

That means, doing more work from yourself. That means making your own material, and understanding the m3 model and social interaction, not just spewing out lines.

As David D and PUA guru's aver, there is no quick fix... The stock lines aren't MAGIC TOOLS. Think for yourself and understand the theory behind it. and you will never be called out. and you will be MUCH higher status, In order to get good, you will need to work hard at it anyways. This is just a catalyst to make it happen. Don't be upset about the constant popularization of PUA material. embrace it and KNOW that you are better than all of those jealous girlfriend opener PUA's anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
No problem that there isn't a third season. The less people know about it, the better. I think this pickup stuff should stay in the underground community to help those people that really need it. I don't think a guy that can get 2 girls a month should learn this stuff to get 20 girls a month. This material should be to help those that have troubles finding a girlfriend. I think it is quit a pity that they are commercializing this to the extreme. If I would have been a pickup guru I would never have agreed to make a show about it.
i agree. it would really suck if lets say guys that already alpha and get chicks get real into this and wanna learn. girls all over the country will start to learn more about this stuff if it continues to be more mainstream. only guys that struggle with women and people in genral should only know about this. cant risk some douchebag to pick up on this gift of knowledge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
well i think its better for the community so that not every guy and girl knows "the game"
YES. So true. Think about it. If this stuff goes viral, then everyguy will know about it, and then soon so will everygirl. And then the game will change. Which actualy might be fun, If I knew how to play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have to say that It sucks that season 3 will not be going ahead....I agree with what alot of you guys are saying about overexposure to the game. The live bar stuff was really great...to see how not to approach....If anyone is interested check out Keys to the V.I.P.
Its a Canadian Show...great pick-ups on here...three season worth and its all live in Toronto Clubs....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I have to say that It sucks that season 3 will not be going ahead....I agree with what alot of you guys are saying about overexposure to the game. The live bar stuff was really great...to see how not to approach....If anyone is interested check out Keys to the V.I.P.
Its a Canadian Show...great pick-ups on here...three season worth and its all live in Toronto Clubs....
I've just watched all of Season 1 and personally, I don't like it. It doesn't teach you anything, and if anything, its a show showing you "how not to do things" half the people on there don't have a clue.

Although purely as an entertainment show, its great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Even if it becomes mainstreem a lot of people will have no clue... Just because rap is mainstreem I bet you could ask 90% of people and all they know is the songs on the radio. They won't know whats really going on... Everyone will be in the clear unless the girl is really knowledged about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

everybody should the game... not just those who needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

just started watching season 2 of this. Love it. Mystery is the man 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ooookay. I absolutely disagree. Think about how many people have heard of pick up things and how many actually became real puas. This is really not a magic pill but it's about self improvement. And that takes energy. Most AFCs would not even bother themselves with stuffs like this. And for the girls. Many girls know Mystery is a pick up artist. They know he uses tricks on them. And still he gets them. Why? Because attraction is just way too strong to bother themselves with stupid facts like this dude is a master pick-up artist. They just don't care. I told about pickup only to my best friends not because I'm afraid of competition but because the other idiots would laugh at me. And among best friends I mean girls too. They usually do agree with that there are many many nice guys who would need to just be more confident and dominant to get laid. Remember what Mistery said: "It's not about picking up girls, it's about building a life" You should not be that selfish to not let other guys know about this because it is really not just about getting girls but living a healthy, balanced life.
Quote:
I don't think a guy that can get 2 girls a month should learn this stuff to get 20 girls a month. This material should be to help those that have troubles finding a girlfriend.
Why? You will eventually reach a level when you get 2 girls a month and after that you will reach the level when you get 20 girls too. What makes you different from a guy who started with 2 girls a month to let YOU have 20 but not HIM? Don't be so selfish there are enough girls for the guys that really want them and are doing something about it. Because we are few be there a pickupartist show or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah this was such a good show

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I hope they will continue this awesome show even though it doesn't look like they will :C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I still enjoy this show, even though it can sometimes suck.

Portland PUA Group:
www.meetup.com/PDXLair

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't think it matters how exposed this method of pick up is because people still have to put in the effort to learn the material and also practice it. Its like a diet. Nearly everyone knows how to lose weight by eating properly and exercising but 90% cant be bothered even though they know what and how to do everything to get their desired outcome.