New show: The Master Pickup Artist!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There should truly be a show about 12 of the best PUA in the world, and they should have a reality show to be named The Master Pickup Artist. And every year a new season should come out and When it comes down to the final contestant he has to compete against the raining champ. We are not talking number closes...no we are talking about F-closes. Lets see these proclaimed PUA's and self proclaimed MPUA's in the field using there different styles and techniques. We can finally see things like NLP versus the "Mystery method". We can see different challenges like Day close elimination and other variouse challenges. This show would be eye opening, provocative, insperational and i think that every PUA in here would grow more as a PUA and develope new skills based on the competition...Our skill set will finale have a Competition.

IDEAS AND COMMENTS ABOUT THIS POST WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS POST WILL BE VIEWED BY PROGRAM & PRODUCTION DIRECTERS AT VH1.

O and there should totally be a movie about Neil Strauss's book The Game. dont you think?

Contact me for additional information if needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
O and there should totally be a movie about Neil Strauss's book The Game. dont you think?
I thought that was already in the works? Maybe that was a rumor or something, but I heard it somewhere.

~Kirk Lazarus, Tropic Thunder

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ya i have no idea i just thought a movie about the book would be kinda cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey I'm a starving aspiring actor...you know people in showbiz...can you hook my up with a job? lol

"Motherfuckers best belive in....That you are fucking with the best" - 3oh!3

Teasing is a battle plan for what Shakespeare called “the merry war.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:44 am 
PUA Forum Leader

not sure how far on in production this is but I know a lot of the gurus don't do competitive stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I thought that was already in the works? Maybe that was a rumor or something, but I heard it somewhere.
yeah the rumor was russell brand was going to play style

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: ab0vethegame
Russel Brand as Style? Terrible idea. Not that I don't like Russel Brand, I just don't think he would fit the role properly.

And a Master Pick Up Artist television show?! That's going wayyy too far. Being judged by F-Closes? That's almost pure exploitation of pussy man, not at all a good idea. We'd have to deal with Bill O' Reilly trying to shut this forum down.

On top of that, it would be showing too much of the culture. Mystery with his own show is one thing, but putting the entire community on a stage in front of cameras...

you might as well start taping professional sports training camps and the plays they're all running and let the world watch.

Good in theory, but its completely impractical.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Have you guys seen the TV series - Keys to the VIP?
really intersting! master PUA's are the one who will judge the winner, the contestants are faced with different challenges in the bar. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'd enter! Not as well known as Strauss, Mystery and De Angelo but i would happily enter, and win :P!

I run a dating company in Bristol, but i work purely on recommendations at the moment and smaller classes. In a few months time ill give all the MPUA's a call and get something together.

Who would you have on it? Mystery, Strauss, me :), De Angelo, Ross Jeffries, Tyler Durden, Adam Lyons, Gambler, Savoy, Matador, Cajun (little unknown but is amazing!) and the two winners from Pick up Artist, Cosmo and Simeon!!

The idea about it being judged on f-closes though? Um sorry but what production show would screen that??!! It would need to be more like Keys to the VIP where we get set challenges.

Right boys, you've inspired me. Im gonna get this going!

check out my site too! www.getmethegirl.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

you can watch them on black seduction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

mmm would be JOKES
but the thing is if they are all mpuas who is going to test them?
and surely they should all be able to get the girl and bed her?
So to overcome this i would suggest larger challenges like maybe 5 perfect 10s at once or do it in public...
although debatably these last ones are too extreme and would not necessarily require pua skill why not?
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I believe that for a master pickup artist challenge to really happen, it should include THE masters themselves. Imagine Mystery, Style, Ross Jeffries, Adam Lyons, David DeAngelo, Juggler, Savoy, Matador, Carlos Xuma, Sinn, and Vin DiCarlo all going out to prove which one is the greatest of them all?

It would be a HUGE success. Just having Mystery there would guarantee ratings at least equal to those of his show. Style is another celeb PUA with a huge following. And as for the others, they are not celebs, but they are very well known and respected within the pua community and command their own followings as well.

The Challenge is up to what point should they take their sets? No tv show would air a sex close. The idea is ridiculous. I think getting the girl to meet the pua again and have a kiss close (or make-out close) would be apt for television. And of course the more beautiful the girl, the more points the pua gets.

The question is, who do you guys think would end up being king? IMO, the battle would be between Mystery, Style, and Adam Lyons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:40 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:

The Challenge is up to what point should they take their sets? No tv show would air a sex close. The idea is ridiculous.
They could just run it on some european network or HBO and just censor it on VH1, I have seen european versions of big brother and that british sex counceling show, they actually show them having sex on tv, just no close up details.
That's one thing I miss about living in europe, no FCC or grumpy puritan mothers :D

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I would so be in this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I believe that for a master pickup artist challenge to really happen, it should include THE masters themselves. Imagine Mystery, Style, Ross Jeffries, Adam Lyons, David DeAngelo, Juggler, Savoy, Matador, Carlos Xuma, Sinn, and Vin DiCarlo all going out to prove which one is the greatest of them all?

It would be a HUGE success. Just having Mystery there would guarantee ratings at least equal to those of his show. Style is another celeb PUA with a huge following. And as for the others, they are not celebs, but they are very well known and respected within the pua community and command their own followings as well.

The Challenge is up to what point should they take their sets? No tv show would air a sex close. The idea is ridiculous. I think getting the girl to meet the pua again and have a kiss close (or make-out close) would be apt for television. And of course the more beautiful the girl, the more points the pua gets.

The question is, who do you guys think would end up being king? IMO, the battle would be between Mystery, Style, and Adam Lyons.
Are you kidding me? All of those guys play games - especially Neil Strauss - that degrade women and clarify these stereotypical opinions about how men are jerks to women etc.

If you were to have a "PUA" it would be Michael Marks. No games involved, no tricks, just plain and simple confidence boosting with a lil chiseling around the side. I look at the website and think that the girls will find you pathetic if you need to use one line openers that are meant to be saucy but just turn them off.

Just my input, have fun scoring with someone u didn't want to :)