I dont think people should be eliminated

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:55 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I dunno. I just disagree with the elimination style thing the show has gowing on cause this isnt something like survivor or them other stupid reality shows they have out there, this is people being taught something and others learn faster than others not to mention that people do have their bad days and i dont think they should be eliminated and have to stop being taught the material cause of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

that is very true but its TV show and not a boot camp and its shame because many of those needed help and had poetential but where forced to learn at an accelarated rate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Not to mention that the winner will be the guy who needed the least help to pick up women. Kind of counter to the whole idea, IMO.

Want to bet he's the least nerdy, youngest, thinnest and best-looking, too?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Exactly. It's complete B.S. former gap tooth is still there over someone like Bryan. Dude's the definition of a choke artist.

At the same time, pretty boy picked over Rian was beyond pathetic as well. Rian used the game, pretty boy just used his looks and Rian's interference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:49 am 
Dedicated Member

I definetly think Rian should of stayed.. The only thing that was holding him back was himself, he had opportunity right in front of his eyes (two girls pretty much begging to be madeout with).. The only thing I didnt like was how he made excuses when they asked him about it. Greg kind of reminds me of Brody last season used his good looks to make it through (but eventually came along at the end). In my opinion Simeon far ahead of all of them and hes going to win

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:12 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

simeon, greg and the other guy all look like actors to me.(greg is already a proven actor)........simeon should have left a long time ago but they still kept him which kinda tells me .. that he will probably win it

i hate all this elimination shit. they should eliminate people who need the least help . the point of this is to get good with women. eliminating people who need the most help makes the show kinda pointless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:24 pm 
Dedicated Member

What they should do is keep everyone in from start to finish. Keep the reward challenges the same except they only win things they can use that night only (like the earpod etc) but with the field tests they should get another reward that will help them in the long run (like one of Mystery's magic tricks or something) if they win it.
At the end of the series the winner is the one who has made the biggest transformation over the full 8 weeks.
Can I get your opinion? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:58 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Gap tooth, haha

Swoop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm sure it must feel like shit for the contestants to be eliminated, but that way they are more competitive among each other and in field.

Imagine if they were'nt eliminated, 8 guys with no game (as the improvemente came from the desire to stay in the house) trying to pick up and exotic dancer or a perfect 10? doesn't make any sense right? besides... it's a TV show after all. They need the rating, and this is a great way to attach people every week to see who screwed up and will 'pay for it'

--POSSUNT QUIA POSSE VIDENTUR--
They can because they think they can

Post subject: totally agree
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was thinking this aswell.

These people didnt want just to be pick up artists but to be better with women as a whole. The idea of booting someone off because he didnt have the courage to speak to women could of been delt with a whole different way.

"When done right, it is a privilege to get picked up by a PUA."

Mystery