sucked brian left

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject: sucked brian left
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i know he was dorky funny but he is alot cooler then that pasty cry-baby freak!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:27 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I concur, but I feel he had to leave soon. He just never struck me as someone who could become really good with girls. I don't know. Maybe that's just me. I loved his last words though. They had me rolling for hours...
Quote:
I'm ready for a kiss...a real kiss...one that's not with a mannequinn...or a dude
AHAHAHAH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: nichles3
I think he had potential. He was not afraid to go up to anyone. The best was I want to cover you in chocolate and through sliced tomatoes at you. HAHA that is funny stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: nichles3
So last night I used the melted chocolate and tomatoes on a girl. She thought it was hilarious, and I thought it was hilarious for a totally different reason. Who would think chocolate and tomatoes would work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: bigjamiemac
AOL: daman121x
Brian was cool but he didn't do what was needed from mystery..CryBaby is prolly gonna win the whole thing..The kid has game just is slow to show it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

something I never understood is why Mystery and company were always on Simean about bringing down his energy, yet they never said that to Brian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, I think Brian did have potential and he seemed friendly/spontaneous etc. But I don't recall him # closing (I might be wrong) - also his game didn't really seem to progress very much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
something I never understood is why Mystery and company were always on Simean about bringing down his energy, yet they never said that to Brian.
They were 2 totally different syled people/PUAs. Simeon is going the Mystery way to look like a rockstar. So, a rockstar isn't going to go in all high energy, he's going to be cool and collected. He looked freakish/weird coming in all high energy. Very incongruent and it just made him look too try hard.

On the other hand, just by looking at Brian, you know he's high energy and he was able to pull it off. His voice also contributed to his congruency for being a high energy guy too. He was freakin' hilarious and the gals loved it.