Terrible night 4 this guy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

P.U.A (SEASON 2) Did ya'll see SIMEON,27 in his first approach in the club? He went directly into the first set and opened them, and INstantly got blown off. I believe a girl put her hand in his face and told him to Fuck off. I can, but can ya'll point out why this set was so cold towards him? i have some clues. what were his mistakes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

She might have just been in a shit mood and decided that on her night out she didn't want to talk to any guys at all. Maybe she got dumped recently or had found she had been cheated on or something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

That would be called a bitch shield which could be let down if she was approached properly.IM trying to see if any1 noticed what he was doing wrong. Because in my view, he screwed it up alot. but i kinda hope he wins, he had a rough ass start.

Post subject: when
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

when will the new episode be on vh1 on the net?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
P.U.A (SEASON 2) Did ya'll see SIMEON,27 in his first approach in the club? He went directly into the first set and opened them, and INstantly got blown off. I believe a girl put her hand in his face and told him to Fuck off. I can, but can ya'll point out why this set was so cold towards him? i have some clues. what were his mistakes?
Simple Body lang said "I'm hitting on you" + lame ass canned opener verbally said "I am hitting on you."

Granted, she was being a complete unnessary bitch, and I applaud any dude who may or will f her over, but Simon definately needs work, and could have went right into a bitch shield deflector.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

He got blown out because his energy was way too high. He literally scared the girls. His opener also was extremely lame. His intentions were obvious and the women were going to have none of it. Pretty much a what not to do tutorial

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:31 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Bitch shield was thrown up because he didn't properly open.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thats good entretaintment.....FUCK OFF!!!

Dont overanalize that show...its just good TV, not good game.

"Motherfuckers best belive in....That you are fucking with the best" - 3oh!3

Teasing is a battle plan for what Shakespeare called “the merry war.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yep, has nothing to do with game. Even Mystery pleaded to Tara, see what guys have to go through? See what we have to put up with? It wasn't just the cold bitch shield from one chick, it was the chicks in general that club/night, Tara was wondering about her own kind also, what's up with these bitches tonight, must have been because nobody was buying them drinks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:16 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm from where the show was filmed. Those bitches aren't different from anywhere else. They are actually a lot of fun to fuck with.

That Simon dude pisses me off cus he's so worried about changing who he is. That cowboy hat and those shades?? Seriously, Mystery pulls off wearing wacky shit cus hes congruent with being...well, we'll just call it unique. All for it. But if you can't pull of wearing certain things, let it go for now. I guess he's just learning... He needs to work on his inner game first tho for real.

Swoop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Gentleman, remember....its not always the PUA's fault when he gets blown off. Tara even said somthing about that girl "What a bitch!".

Most of the time, if you get blown off, its your fault. But I would say about 10-20 percent of the time the girl is just in a bad mood or just a bitch! Of course there are ways to push through this, sometimes. Sometimes the girl just wants to be left alone!

~kino

"Life is short, when its done u cant start over"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

They wouldnt have had so much problems if they hadnt had so many routines or canned lines to remember. Fuckin "today is a great day! me and my friends just finished a caper! were celebrating like its the end of oeans eleven!" so the girls lok at him like "what the fuck?" and...... whats a caper?....and i care why?... fuck.. why use stupid canned openers? when i go in, i go direct 99% of the time and i am closer to the woman in about 1/4th of the time than someone using canned openers which in my oinion get you nowhere....

and yes, i know they are to improve approach anxiety, but you also have to add so many other things to the interaction. I just go direct cutting ALL bullshit and getting straight to the point. And...no, i also go direct on 10's but shit, i usually neg them afterwards, but they know i want them, so it turns tem on.