Season 3 Confirmed?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject: Season 3 Confirmed?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Has season 3 been confirmed? I can't seem to find any information on the show coming back for sure....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I don't think there will be. Its been over a year since an episode has aired. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

Between season 2 failing to attract ratings and the uncovering of many of the competitors being actors the contract was dropped and no season 3 will be made. And may I add thanks to the powers.

Anyone can walk into a bar and pick up a random girl.
The trick is to make the experience unforgettable to her.
A real PUA will make every women he encounters feel like she experience something once in a lifetime.

Post subject: not possible
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

don think so

Post subject: season 3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: joseycarithers@yahoo.com
Well I have had the chance to view a few of the interviews of the 3rd season casting. Its sad but it don't look as if they will bring back the show for another season. The casting call was stupid and the ratings of the show were stable but not high enough. We are still awaiting the final word but I myself do not see it happening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

The Pick Up Artist is done for. No 3rd season. It didn't make bank.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very disappointing as i personally thought it was a great show! Note that there was a 15 month delayed between season 1 and season 2 so hopelly there be another.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

season 2 really sucked

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

No problem that there isn't a third season. The less people know about it, the better. I think this pickup stuff should stay in the underground community to help those people that really need it. I don't think a guy that can get 2 girls a month should learn this stuff to get 20 girls a month. This material should be to help those that have troubles finding a girlfriend. I think it is quit a pity that they are commercializing this to the extreme. If I would have been a pickup guru I would never have agreed to make a show about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I agree. As nice as it is to see the popularity of the system grow, things are better kept underground, away from corruption and exposure to the public. I feel bad for guys who haven't yet discovered the pickup game, but if the whole thing went mainstream it would quickly be chewed up by the public and make girls paranoid at every pickup attempt.
Some things are better left unsaid, or in this case hidden from the majority.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

what was with the stupid medallions? the survivor style format was piss weak...but the club scenes and stuff were killer..especially the party at the end of S2 with all the 10's in their house...haha gold...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The publicity of this stuff has made harder on those just starting out but I really liked the show.

I actually quit doing routines about a year ago because of this show. 1/4 girls would call me out saying if I was copying Mystery... Didn't even matter that it was completely different, they just think if you show them any trick it's because you are learn from the show. Actually just opening with anything that may sound like question has them second guessing you are playing/manipulating them.

Many would get extremely paranoid and defensive. Of course, this is more apparent in NYC/LA as when I travel to other places I would get great responses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
No problem that there isn't a third season. The less people know about it, the better. I think this pickup stuff should stay in the underground community to help those people that really need it. I don't think a guy that can get 2 girls a month should learn this stuff to get 20 girls a month. This material should be to help those that have troubles finding a girlfriend. I think it is quit a pity that they are commercializing this to the extreme. If I would have been a pickup guru I would never have agreed to make a show about it.
Yeah. I've never seen an episode, but it seems that once the producers get a hold of this stuff, they not only publicize technique, but they commercialize it and throw the results by using actors/aspiring entertainers instead of regular guys...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with Don, in fact I was first exposed to the community when my sister announced that we were going to watch TPUA together, because she wanted to be able to catch the routines if they were used on her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

well i think its better for the community so that not every guy and girl knows "the game"