those lines don't work

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Good luck for everything,it was nice to talk with you,even if our ideas are different.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:07 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

I don't mind spending money for PUA materials as long as I get great value from these. For instance, while having my dinner at some restaurant a guy opened me wanting to be my friend. He was asking how come he always sees me with a lot of girls flirting with me. He's the area sales manager for a local beer. I've gotten a potential business connection without really trying.

I've also become sharper at reading body language which will be a great help with face-to-face negotiations in my field of work. My rapport building skills have also improved a lot. I've also become friends with a lady store manager who belongs to a rich clan. I can tap her one of these days as a potential investor for some business idea. Nothing is wasted as long as you try to learn and polish skills that can be put into productive use.

We all need and use money anyway. I would rather get laid with a decent woman with a good education and family background than blow a few thousand bucks for a G4H. The money I spent on PUA materials already gave me enough returns than a simple breakeven. :twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

any new material?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

People should stop arguing, and be out there gaming.

That is all.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:47 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AS much as i understood there is no best method rely, it is like warfare, what troops will you use depends on what your enemy has, the terrain, the positioning and what you have available not to mention personal preference. For example if enemy sends forward a tank column you can respond with your own tanks, or the AT infantry, or you can order an air strike, if you are in the forest area infantry will work better, while on open plain you better use tanks. Also sometimes you do not have tanks and you have to make do with what you got. Also it depends on the part of the world you are in and myriad of other factors. The seduction seems to be very similar to warfare in a way, there is no best way, you can respond to the situation in any way you have available but some ways are better than others in any given situation and if you make wrong decision the lives are lost(you get flushed out of the set).

EDIT:sry for the necro, i forgot to check the date.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
AS much as i understood there is no best method rely, it is like warfare, what troops will you use depends on what your enemy has, the terrain, the positioning and what you have available not to mention personal preference. For example if enemy sends forward a tank column you can respond with your own tanks, or the AT infantry, or you can order an air strike, if you are in the forest area infantry will work better, while on open plain you better use tanks. Also sometimes you do not have tanks and you have to make do with what you got. Also it depends on the part of the world you are in and myriad of other factors. The seduction seems to be very similar to warfare in a way, there is no best way, you can respond to the situation in any way you have available but some ways are better than others in any given situation and if you make wrong decision the lives are lost(you get flushed out of the set).

EDIT:sry for the necro, i forgot to check the date.
nevermind you used a great metaphor...thnx i like metaphors...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Back to the topic of the thread.

As has been mentioned, negs must be used in context.
If her self-perceived value is not sky-high, refrain from negging...you might even refrain from playful cocky/funny.

Also, this has not yet been mentioned at all. Do NOT neg during the day. If you do, it must be very subtle.
In the daytime, bitch shields are negligible to non-existent, because you're not approaching a girl who has been chatted up 10 times by 10 different chumps in the last hour.

For example, if she mentions that she's a model, you might say,
"Oh, what I really like about modeling that is that you never know who's not a model and who is one, because it's not just one type they look for."

It sounds as if you're complimenting her politely, but the subtext is that you don't think she looks like typical "model" material.

(that came from Yad)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I have found some of Mystery's one liners to be helpful. They always get laughs if presented in the right way.

I have had success with natural game, and with canned material. I have gotten blown out of the water with both methods too.

It doesn't so much depend on what you say, but your energy level and your delivery.

Mystery's openers are spectacular for a beginner, because it allows the beginner to see the light, and to approach with a higher level of confidence.

The beginner thinks to himself, "it worked for Mystery, therefore it will probably work for me." This is great for the beginner, because he has confidence that he never had before. He's got something to talk about, but he needs to be an actor, and really believe what he is saying.

Mystery's canned material is great for opening the door to the pick up community.

After learning the principle's behing Mystery's openers, it's not difficult to come up with your own, plus it is a lot more fun.

Ideally, you want to get to the point where you don't need any canned material, and everything is internalized. Internalizing the Mystery Method would be a wicked awesome skill to have, but it isn't for everyone. Mystery himself says everything slows down when he is in the field. He knows exactly what phase of the attraction he is in, and is very good at reading all of the variables at work, and calibrating.

I don't understand why there is so much hate for Mystery. He is a big reason why we are all here. Mystery's principles on value are basically correct.

Post subject: Re: I can agree here
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Actually... I have a reason to question it. It's called experience. I don't know about the Vegas whores Mystery was building his book on. But here, in Hungary, anything bad you say about a girl's cloth is considered a HUGE insult. You're questionning her style mate, it's no good. This whole concept of negging is also a very dangerous field. Most of the times you will just come off as a douche. It can be done properly but it's just much easier to avoid it. Here's my point:

When I compliment a girl, I mention characteristic features not her appeareance. So if I want to be playful, and go little poky, why would I pick on her appeareance? To make fun of the things she's doing right at that moment is way more subtle, socially more acceptable, even more funny, and in my experience much more effective.

I have a reason for hating these kinds of negs dude. I've failed with them countless times. From the most subtle to the most outragous one I've tried almost every one that is listed in that book. Actually...the more playful ones are really good. Like the nose wiggling thing, I love that. But several are just either plain shit or designed for the vegas ego queens(which I'm not interested in in any ways no matter how hot she is) Why bother calibrating this shit, when being JUST playful is not only easier, but more effective as well?
TRUE! being playful also puts me in a bubbly mood which she can have fun with, If i try and neg, deep inside i feel abit guilty, not playful. Which kills the fun for me, Why would i want that? Playfullness is the way to go