Two Questions from the last episode of Season 2

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » The Pick Up Artist on VH1 with Mystery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just finished watching the last episode of The Pick Up Artist, season 2, and I just have a couple of questions;

First of all, in the final challenge, both Simeon and Matt had a two set in their room, and both of them got called out by Mystery for not doing anything when they were given clear IOIs.
What should they have done? And how would they have gone about doing it?

Second, it seems pretty simple to bring a target to a room in the house where the party is and seduce her into hopefully doing the dirty deed, but what about for those of us who do not have a room to go to? Obviously, to have, or go to a party where there are suitable women to seduce is simple when there is, at the very least, A room to go to, but what if you are in a Club or Bar?

Third, what are the steps from kiss closing to sex?

And Lastly, what're some good techniques for kiss closing?

I haven't been able to garner much responses from my posts on the General board, so here's hoping you on the The Pickup Artist board are a bit more responsive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Lets see if i can answer some of these:

1:The problem was that they didnt escalate properly, they both reached a point where they would usually focus on one girl and escalate to a kiss close but they had two girls sitting there and so they didnt know what to do. and as a result the girls got frustrated/bored, and they had to bail.

2:Did you not watch the rest of the series, they shwo many times how to seduce a girl in a bar or club.

3: Ha! for me? i'd say alot is down to the girl. Often i cant break through that last minute defense which stop women from wanting to look like sluts. But find a slut anyway, and you're home :P

4: Same as above, this was shown several times, most important, i feel, is Kino escalation. Get her comfortable with increaing levels of contact and intimacy, then thshe'll be confused/dissapionted if you DONT go for the kiss (as seen in one of the episodes with the bill gates look alike where he has a chance at a 3-way kiss and legs it!) :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[quote="ArrogantPenguin"]Third, what are the steps from kiss closing to sex?/quote]

I have the perfect answer for this question :) See the movie Two girls teach sex It´s the best movie how to escalate right :D