After Jealousy (Sexual Enlightenment)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

The solution is to realise that no one...NO ONE....one more time? Not a god damned mother fucking single man on this planet is enough for any woman to be entirely satisfied and fulfilled in every single possible way! Ain't a single woman that is enough to fulfill any man entirely either and if you think I'm wrong, you're telling me that men all over this planet have entirely stopped fantasizing about fucking other women, enjoying the warm-fuzzies that they get when a girl flirts with them (even if it's just her job), etc, etc. BULLSHIT!
I just make an account to comment that this is probably one of the best things I have read about relationships.

Huge BUMP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some people would NEVER CHEAT.

*A PUA army comes in and says: - Everyone can shit because there is somewhere a master of seduction who would make her so horny that she would do anything!*

No. I've known firsthand what girls are capable of, and they can cheat, lie, fuck other guys while on the phone with their boyfriends, etc.

Some of them are also completely capable of being faithful in ANY situation, even if a guy comes and successfully creates attraction. In some cases attraction cannot be avoided, but you can avoid to do something about it.

I would NEVER cheat. I say this with all honesty, there isn't a single case scenario where I would ever cheat. If I came home and found Jessica Alba on all fours on my bed I wouldn't even touch her, even if my insides were screaming for it. (I would fap all my life thinking about it though, I guess.)

Morals can be incredibly strong. Just take what people did in the name of faith.

The belief that anyone can cheat on anyone at any given moment is what makes most of the PUA's jealous. The belief that most girls would turn over their boyfriend for a hot ripped guy is what makes AFC's jealous too.

It is also a convenient idea. The PUA business (because it is, first and for all, a business) makes it profitable to believe that ALL women cheat unless you're super duper seductive.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle: Most would, some would never, ever.
People are too complex for anyone to make assumptions like: ALL guys are pigs and ALL women are whores.

Now back to the original point: Monogamy is a beautiful, sometimes hard thing. The desire to fuck another girl than your girlfriend goes away right after you cum. The satisfaction with having a person who's always and only there for you does not. Love is hard and worth it.
The problem is most guys settle for a girl that does not fulfill them.

Also: Cheating is a decision. It is ALWAYS a decision. You don't just wake up and realize your penis is inside someone, or that you have a cock up in your vagina. It is feeling attraction and deciding to act on it, it's always a rational decision, because it lasts more than a second.

You can strike someone in anger, you don't even have to think about it. Now, somewhere along an hour of fucking everyone realizes what they are doing is wrong. They just ignore it so they can say: "It just happened, I'm sorry."

It never just happens. And it won't to many beautiful, great people. There is never an excuse.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Interesting discussion. I sides more with monogamy for a long time but since I've been with a girlfriend whose attitude is very much "I do what I want and you can't stop me" then I've considered an open relationship. I would naturally feel hurt by the "betrayal" of someone cheating. However, when I change the rules and it is okay to be with others then I don't see it nearly as bad. Clearly it isn't as much for me about her being with other people than breaking the rules. Another fear of mine is she is doing it and I don't even know about it. However, if we were in an open relationship I don't think I'd care. It's almost as if in an exclusive relationship I constantly feel the need to be the best, have her avoid other men, and control her. Since my girlfriend has set very healthy boundaries with me, I've realized the foolishness in attempting to control her free will. In essence, the only peace of mind comes from accepting that she will do what she wants regardless, and it only hurts me to expect otherwise. An open relationship is more of an excuse to not worry about being betrayed. It has little to do with whether she loves me most. In the end my mind is put to rest when I know the rules in my life are being followed, and making rules about how another person lives their life makes me anxious and uneasy. Therefore I believe there are benefits to being open to the idea of an open relationship. I still believe I have the upper hand in being the mostly exclusive man m.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Da fuq is this? A relationship column or a pick-up thingy.
Y’all have failed me. I thot this was a “fuck some new bytchez errey day and here’s how” kinda site. Not a site that’s have me like ”I have a theory on *betas*. They are like mushrooms. Feed em shit and keep them in the dark.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

^I’m white. Just to clarify

Post subject: suka
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for sharing this great post, I will regularly follow your next post. slither io

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Interesting discussion!
I agree that almost all men thinking about sex with other women, but it doesn't mean they will do it.
For me, cheating it is the worst thing man can do when he is in relationships.
My opinion, if I will mentaly very close to fuck someone else it wold mean that my relationships should be finished cause such things should not be happen when everything alright.