How to get my gf to shave her arms and vag xD and oneitis.

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 55 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Firstly my question is how do I get my gf to shave her arms, coz her forearms r hairier than most girls ive been with, there isnt bulkness but still, theres abit there, it doesnt turn me on...

Plus, her vag is hairy as balls, i shave so its different, but like, how do I get her politely to get her to shave them both?

Also, Oneitis. Before I used to have oneitis, but since i joined PUA, and found this girl, my oneitis has disappeared...just wondering, would it be related to JR getting me to do a list so that i write down all the Ideal gf and unattractive, then go through it, and I seem to concentrate on the unattractive ones so that I dont get all obsessed with her ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

you could always grow a beard and then when she asks you to shave it off say: "I'll shave if you shave!" :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ahaha xD.

But im only 16 :(

cant grow a manly enough beard yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I refuse to go down on a girl if she doesn't shave, as it is NOT healthy! I shave and so should she, simple as that!
Dude, the arm hair might be a lil harsh and need more time and better usage of words, but, vagina hair is not on, at least for me and I dont try it to sound nicer or anything, I just tell them "I'd really rather if you shave!"
If she can't do that simple thing for you, she is not worth spending time on her.
Rock on buddy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I refuse to go down on a girl if she doesn't shave, as it is NOT healthy! I shave and so should she, simple as that!
Care to explain, is this based on fact, or by NOT healthy do you just mean you don't like it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just tell her that. But make sure you don't hurt her. Be cool with it and you're fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Care to explain, is this based on fact, or by NOT healthy do you just mean you don't like it?
I am not a scientist, but I use common sense, if a part of body is hairy -specially a part which is covered most of the times with double layer of clothing(underwear and pants) it gets hotter and would sweat even more than if it was shaved!

Plus, you have chances of swallowing her very small pubic hair while licking and I have heard that they get stuck to the stomach and stomach won't be able to get rid of them quick and possibly make internal bleeding! I DO NOT KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, I heard it once and I also heard that was one the ways to kill people, to add small pubic hair in their food -specially for prisoners-. I will look it up on internet and find out how accurate that is later on today. But even if it is not 100 true, I still do not want to take the risk!
And yes, I don't like it. Its disgusting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: zacre101
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am not a scientist, but I use common sense, if a part of body is hairy -specially a part which is covered most of the times with double layer of clothing(underwear and pants) it gets hotter and would sweat even more than if it was shaved!

Plus, you have chances of swallowing her very small pubic hair while licking and I have heard that they get stuck to the stomach and stomach won't be able to get rid of them quick and possibly make internal bleeding! I DO NOT KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, I heard it once and I also heard that was one the ways to kill people, to add small pubic hair in their food -specially for prisoners-. I will look it up on internet and find out how accurate that is later on today. But even if it is not 100 true, I still do not want to take the risk!
ahahahah thats hilarious.

as for the question, just tell her...ive been there before and trust me, its alot easier to tell her that you dont like it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

haha lovly topic of conversation going on here. but can i just say for me personly body hair is one of the most disgusting turn off ever. although i do have away round it :p

now i know ur 16 so u mihgt have to get a bit crative here: As a make-up artist and body painter myself i some times try and incorperate the body paint in the bed room for some kinky times. GRATE excuse to tell her, "ok if i'm going to body paint u need to be smooth. can't paint over hair... even fine ones... here the Veet let me know when ur done"

kills tow birds with one stone, she loses the body hair and u get kinkky sex. Win Win!

although as i said i'm a make-up aritist bodypainter by trade so i get away with it, for you... try it with choclet body paint you get, and make a night out of it ;)

xXx lc xXx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Check these links out!
http://www.videojug.com/interview/death ... rous-foods
http://thebeautybrains.com/2007/11/27/d ... -kill-you/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fair play to you.

I really think that it is fine - but I like them to keep it tidy but shave/hair it's all good for me

If you are going down on her she should have washed before - if she's been at the club all night - pubes or not it's going to need a wash.

Most panties have a cotton crotch to keep that area airy for just this reason - I am sure hairy/shaved is not going to make any difference.

Knowing the shear agony my femal friends go through to wax-their-vag I'm fairly OK with them just keeping it well trimmed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I always randomnly bring it up when im talking to her before we have sex, pretty hard to bring it into the convo but it works like a charm. And then i just say how much it disgusts me if there is hair, i say, dont you agree? She says ye off course, and she will shave it off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yeh that sounds good ay impression :D:D

Might try that one 2moz night :D.

Keep ideas coming guys, incase the other one backfires xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

when shes sleeping just cutt it all off

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:58 am 
use positive re-enforcement, instead of saying you dont like it, say she'd be sexier without it