How to respond: How much do you miss me?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

OK so me and my gf getting on great but I want to make sure I keep the attraction there. She says she misses me alot and always asks if I miss her. I don't really miss anyone when Im away from them. I usually say "I dont miss people, I just look forward to seeing them"

Has anyone got any experience or idea's of how to deal with this, it seems to crop up at the end of every night and makes me feel uneasy because she doesn't like it when I say I dont miss her, and she will usually turn and face away from me (All be it in a jokey manner)

Cheers.

Post subject: Okay
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

well 1 of all girls think difreantly. U say u don't miss her but, u look 4were to seeing her again. U realy need to make her feal special. Cuse most of the wumen that's what they whant!!!!!!! And she probely feals bad abaut that. Example how wud you feal if she stops teling you she misis you ?!! You gana feal bad???? And my loin is. Tell her u miss her to is not gana kill you!!!! Your homework tonight is tell her u miss her to and I bet she's goin to feal special and say aww or realy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

well simon1989x, just give her the answer she wants to hear.
tell her that you miss her and to what degree? hmm... "more than she thinks."

that way, the conversation doesn't drag on.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
OK so me and my gf getting on great but I want to make sure I keep the attraction there. She says she misses me alot and always asks if I miss her. I don't really miss anyone when Im away from them. I usually say "I dont miss people, I just look forward to seeing them"

Has anyone got any experience or idea's of how to deal with this, it seems to crop up at the end of every night and makes me feel uneasy because she doesn't like it when I say I dont miss her, and she will usually turn and face away from me (All be it in a jokey manner)

Cheers.
Hey. This is my first post, and maybe my only post, so i hope you all enjoy it.
When a girl asked me how much i missed her, at first i didn't know how to respond. But i came up with this :

Girl: How much do you miss me??
Me: Well... I miss your smile an 8/10, your laugh a 9/10, your bossiness a 1/10, but overall an 11/10!

This kind of leaves it at a playful/joking manner, saying yes i miss you but still negs her by throwing in a negative quality and saying you don't miss that part of her at all. using the overall 11/10, gets her to smile no matter what, even after you called her bossy.
*Note - it all can be substituted for different words.

Hope you all enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Hey. This is my first post, and maybe my only post, so i hope you all enjoy it.
When a girl asked me how much i missed her, at first i didn't know how to respond. But i came up with this :

Girl: How much do you miss me??
Me: Well... I miss your smile an 8/10, your laugh a 9/10, your bossiness a 1/10, but overall an 11/10!

This kind of leaves it at a playful/joking manner, saying yes i miss you but still negs her by throwing in a negative quality and saying you don't miss that part of her at all. using the overall 11/10, gets her to smile no matter what, even after you called her bossy.
*Note - it all can be substituted for different words.

Hope you all enjoy!

This is a very good and original idea, I like throwing in original relationship-based negs in there from time to time. Nice post, I'm gonna use this!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

That's gold, man :) You should post more often...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
"I dont miss people, I just look forward to seeing them"
Not bad. I'm used to say things like this when its about missing sb.
Another answer I use is: "I miss you more than I want to. I hate the feeling of missing somebody. Independancy is very important for me. Fortunately the pain is much less than the happiness I feel in your company. I will accept to miss you as long as we're enjoying each other as much as we do now. I love you deeply."

You also may say something like the following phrase before she asks: "I know how you feel. I miss you as much as you miss me."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Girls just are constantly insecure and needy. It is less trouble to say you miss them and show your care then to do what you are currently doing.

[Just a note if you no longer miss her, and cannot be bothered to see her then I think subconsciously you are looking to move on].

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She just wants to know that you still like her. Just lie I would say - I know it's not "nice thing to do" but you aren't doing anything bad here also - just making her sure that you still want her :)