thought she was the one, been a PU for a while

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Whats up fellas. I could make this long but ill spare you. basically i was with this girl for over a year. honestly thought that she was the one. I knew she was cheating on me but only once and a while and i was cheating on her anyways. so she stopped cheating and wanted to only be with me but i didn't stop and she didn't know i was cheating. then i got caught! so now we have come to the conclusion that we want to see if we really loved it other and are going to start dating but not exclusively. she still likes the other guy and is thinking that she made the wrong choice by choosing to be with me. So she knows that i want to be with her and wants to see if the grass is greener on the other side. How should i keep her interested and make her see all the reasons she picked me without being needy. She said she needed some time and i told her to take some time and call me when she is ready. Any help guys would be awesome. Thanks

CA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:19 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Give her all the freedom and moving room she needs, but make sure she knows that you are still a part of her life, and that she is still part of yours.

Treat her like you had when you two first met....the initial attraction is always the strongest. If you maintain that attraction while she is looking around - she will realize that nothing is as good as you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:26 am 

I agree with Locke. Treat her like you did when you two first met this is what attracted her. Remind her of the great times you had together. Like, if she asks what you are doing: Oh, nothing really, I just went to that shop at this and that street. Where we saw that dog with the spot remember...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

thanks fellas. Odd she just texted me this morning after we talked about all the stuff yesterday and she wants to get together tomorrow, so i told her i was down. Im basically going to do all that you mentioned and show her why she was with me and why I was with her. If none of that's not still there then its time to move on. Thanks fellas.

CA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:24 pm 

Watch out for the false positives... You might see signs where there are none. I know that from experience!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:16 am 
Moderator Emeritus

although I am in full agreement with you Hobbit...what about mLTR ideals? Some people have needs that can only be filled by multiple people. Obviously, that is counter productive to "the one," but maybe he can keep a serious, healthy, and enjoyable relationship with her...while still having a freedom for both people to get things elsewhere.

Just a thought, not my opinion :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:35 am 
Moderator Emeritus

yea. If things were that unstable in the past, you might want to sit down and figure out if she is really what you want....or if you are striving to recreate something you used to have.