Cannot let a MLTR go...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: Cannot let a MLTR go...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:50 am 

Ok guys...

Serious problem... I know it has One-itis written all over it but...

Situation: One of my 6 months MLTRs are going back to her BF.
Complications: She suffers from bad conscience for cheating on him and is afraid of losing the security and suffer the anger of the family.
Positives: She is not convinced that she has made the right choice (even though she says so, it is clear from the IOIs, the bodylanguage etc). Plus she is afraid to see me because it brings back her feelings... She obviously needs the security of her long term BF but has the feelings and attraction for me. Head vs heart.

The Question: It is not IF I should steal another mans GF or if it is morally wrong... I know it is and I know I shouldnt but suppose that I am a complete bastard. HOW should I do it?

I have to get this girl back somehow, its like a splinter in my mind. This situation has come up before but then it I have just treated it as a form of LMR and it has worked. Now, the situation is more serious.
I am currently doing a take away approach...

Examples:
Ezo: Im not in love with you anymore, well I love some things but well (old mystery classic) we are too much alike and if we were to have a serious relationship we would be happy for 1-2 years and then fight like crazy all the time.
HB9: You dont know that, maybe it would be really good.
(Thats a good response isnt it?)

Ezo: Hey give me a hug.
HB9: No.
Ezo: Why? Its a normal thing to do among people who decided to be friends.
HB9: Well, because this decision I took... I thought it would be easier than it is.
Ezo: So you mean that if we hug, you will have feelings that you cannot resist.
HB9: I dont want to answer that question.
Ezo: It wasnt a question, it was a statement.

Ezo: So when we met last night I had a really nice time, too bad you had to go home early.
HB9: Yes, I liked it too and I would have liked to be with you longer.
Ezo: So why didnt you?
HB9: Because my BF calls and I dont want to lie.
Ezo: Never been a problem before.
HB9: You think Im crazy, being the good girl.
Ezo: (Cold read) No, I think you try to be the good girl but I'll give it 1 month and you will be a bad girl again. Its just two sides of one personality, you cannot live without either one.
HB9: I think you are right.

So, those are some of the moments I remember right now... In my opinion it seems that there is attraction, comfort, everything except that I need to break that bad conscience and nostalgic stuff somehow.

If there is somebody out there who will NOT bitch about how morally wrong this is, please help me... Im going crazy!

Love

Ezo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I liked the first two interactions, but wasn't feeling the last one. It seemed like you were appealing too much to her logic rather than emotion. I like the takeaways though and would keep doing that. Reframe the interaction as if you are the prize and scarce. I like the first interaction where you negged her and showed disqualification. I saw how she then tried to qualify herself or rather the relationship to you.

When she said no about the hug, unphased rather than go into her frame (by asking why not?). I would have said, no worries, talk to you later and left.

In the last interaction, it sounds as if you are making her the prize. As if time with her is a good time. No, time with you is a good time, and she should be happy that you made time for her. Honestly, it shouldn't matter if she wanted to be with you longer, after all you have lots of other chicks you could go and hang out with, if she has to leave.

I'm wondering how you are getting this girl to hang out with you and talk to you, and on top of that what value is she getting out these situations. My suggestion would be to figure out what value she gets from you and use it as reward and punishment. When she steps closer to you and shows interest you reward her with whatever she is looking for in the two of yours relationship. When she does something you dislike, withdraw.

Do you have other female friends that you can "introduce" her to, to build jealousy? Do you have female friends that you can hang out with and "accidentally" tell her about the good time the two of you had?

Also, how's your kino? Are you taking opportunities to touch her, so that you can slowly escalate the touching without her defenses going up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:58 pm 

For the stuff she likes about me... I make her feel alive, explore new boundries to an otherwise boring life. Very much fun and humor, playfulness, comfort and protection. Intellectual stimulation (shes smart, damn smart).

Yes, the jealousy plotline is something I have used a bit too. Maybe I should push it a bit further too.

Thanks man! This will definately help!

Ezo