LTR question

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

Post subject: LTR question
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this might be a bad question to ask in a pua forum, but most every PUA has been in a long term relationship at some point and the forum is full of brilliant ideas, so here it goes. I met a girl a the end of last semester. I didnt have sex with her right away because i saw potential, now summer is coming to a close and school is starting and that is my problem. During the summer it was perfectly okay to do nothing and chill during the weekends, but now that school is starting she will want to do more on the weekends. Before I met her I was just in the begening of taking the step between RAfc and PUA, and I do not know a lot of people except for former sarges. how have you guys kept your relationships from getting boring? what kinda stuff can i do to keep it interesting other than parties/ bars/ dinner all the time?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Since you are in college, take a dance class together. Fun and useful at the same time. As I learned from Wedding Crashers, women love to be twisted and shaken out on the dance floor.

-Outsider

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:27 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Go out shopping, have coffee, to an art gallery, a concert. Alot of things (both free and expensive) happen in the weekends.

Do something with other people as well. Invite a bunch of your friends over to watch a movie with you guys, etc. What I learned from my last LTR, is that you have to socialize.

<Facher> Who the fuck drinks alcohol at 2 PM?
<Chief> Oh, you silly non-New Orleans people :P