What's it like dating a prostitute ?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I dated a prostitute for a year. 6 of those months without knowing about it. Later we lived together for 2 months before ending the relationship.
You haven’t?

I'll give you a clue...

http://bit.ly/2JjAGU4

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 5:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

they believe that sex doll encourage disrespect for women. On the other hand, they think that sex dolls with artificial intelligence are dangerous. The commonality between the two is the materialization of the female image. Allissa, a Nevada sex worker who feels deeply, says that sex workers provide services in addition to sex, real intimacy and two-way emotions, which is also the most beneficial aspect for customers. But a man who can satisfy the comfort of a sex doll is actually alienating himself and alienating his health.

Another important factor is that they generally believe that it is completely dangerous to make women's sexual behavior like a doll. Sex worker Roxanne believes that dolls encourage violence against women. Especially the doll brothels are becoming more and more popular, which is dangerous for sex workers. If sex dolls and sex workers are the same service, those who are used to the dangerous sex of sex dolls are equally dangerous for sex workers. Some people think that sex dolls are a strong product of "fantasy", and men can abuse without any consequences. In addition, if a doll is just doing what you expect it to do, then will men have the same expectations for real women? Although we have a brain that can help us distinguish between people and dolls, it seems difficult to explain in this case.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I know nothing about prostitutes and sex dolls, it is alien to my ideas about love and real men. Now there is a huge number of opportunities for acquaintance. I am sure that all single men will be interested to read about Antipolo Philippines girls facts and myths. This will help you when Dating Asian girls.